Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoya Asad Engagement - How it might be done... (Page 8)

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Firstly.. I do not have hopes for all this happening.. at all.. I mean.. I would love that to happen.. don't get me wrong..I just don't think it will.. Tanveer and Siddiqui and Razia will be BIG barriers to all this happening..

As for Zoya moving into his room?? they're only engaged.. Even Dilshaad would find it inappropriate for them to be in the same room.. So I don't think that'll happen either..unless they fake a contract marriage or something...

Furthermore..even if they fake a contract marriage.. I do NOT think they'll sleep before marriage.. It's almost like the biggest in Islam.. (Not counting stuff like killing or stealing or raping) to sleep before marriage..and even though Zoya's more liberal minded..Asad isn't.. so it'll be so out of character if he does..

luvushivin1 Goldie
luvushivin1
luvushivin1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
hope this happens...i luv this prediction

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeenia123

Hey i always love your predictions, most of them are amost closer to the show. i just hope, this too get in place. would love to see, but you know in most of the shows, its exciting till the leads consummate, after that they behave as typical hubby wife and it becomes boring. just hope, same doesn't happen and the show continues with its full charm as of now...

These are two well written characters and so I cannot see us getting bored watching them as a married couple.  

Edited by Laila2009 - 09 April 2013 at 7:22am
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

Jus add a road trip smwhere in there..w/o billo rani and itll all be perfect Day Dreaming...plz pitch it to the cvs..!!

I think they are head of us - they are shooting in Ajmeer very soon. 

t1234

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Hey Laila...you are back after a long time

It's always a pleasure to read your predictions and also this time the same case...
I so hope it turns out to be like you have predicted as long as we don't get Ayaan-Zoya / Asad-Tanveer I am all game...
And this track would be so much fun to watch with the much needed drama ofcourse...Asad and Zoya are one couple who can keep us entertained even after they are married, esp Zoe...I just love this girl for her funkiness and spark and I would love to see her driving Asad completely mad with her antics together with Najma and Ayaan...
Just imagine the rolling eyes of Asad when Zoe starts irritating him with her shayries and messiness and all ROFL ROFL

I hope though that during this phase they don't consummate their marriage...there is enough time for that when the real drama is gonna start and after...that will make it the more exciting Day Dreaming
Gosh...just imagine Asad wanting to touch her, wanting to be close to Zoe and she being oblivious to all this...if Asad can have such romantic dreams...imagine when he's alone with Zoe in a room LOL LOL LOL

Edited by eshasrk - 09 April 2013 at 7:16am

Laila2009

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by t1234

Originally posted by Laila2009

Billo Rani will definitely get up to some meddlesome antics and will try to pull the lovers a part...but gradually the confrontation will happen...now Najma is apparently going to have a holiday - finally she gets a break from exams..I wonder where Asad plans to take them all Wink

Ajmer maybe? Smile There's news that QH team will be shooting there soon, so maybe this is it!

I know! I was wondering if we should suggest this but they are 10 steps ahead of us - LOL

Edited by Laila2009 - 09 April 2013 at 7:23am

t1234

-MitwaIshqPe- IF-Stunnerz
-MitwaIshqPe-
-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Amazing predoction. I never question it because I always hope it happens LOL and it mostly does so fingers crossed this will happen
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaa629

Firstly.. I do not have hopes for all this happening.. at all.. I mean.. I would love that to happen.. don't get me wrong..I just don't think it will.. Tanveer and Siddiqui and Razia will be BIG barriers to all this happening..

As for Zoya moving into his room?? they're only engaged.. Even Dilshaad would find it inappropriate for them to be in the same room.. So I don't think that'll happen either..unless they fake a contract marriage or something...

Furthermore..even if they fake a contract marriage.. I do NOT think they'll sleep before marriage.. It's almost like the biggest in Islam.. (Not counting stuff like killing or stealing or raping) to sleep before marriage..and even though Zoya's more liberal minded..Asad isn't.. so it'll be so out of character if he does..

I do not think you read or  understood the post as your response is going off on a tangent that no-one else has done. So let me clarify for you. In order for her to stay in the country she will need to be married. The question is will the writers have them complete a registry marriage or a religious one? If they go head with a religious one and do not reveal the truth, then of course she will need most likely move into his room. Second, pre-martial sex is a big no-no in every drama. If you note, I wrote "CONSUMMATE THE MARRIAGE." Now, please re-read the post before responding. It's posts like this that twist what is not been written and causes undue time waste on this forum. 

Thanks

Edited by Laila2009 - 09 April 2013 at 7:22am

delena90

Go to top