Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Laila2009

🤣 People I am so flattered with the comparison but I am so NOT Gul Khan - she is a very talented woman and so is her partner, Mrinal Jha. I am totally flattered that you have compared me with them, but I am in no way much of a writer...now if you were to ask me to belly dance - and that to with a sword on my head, I could do that, but ask me to write an episode of a show on my own...I"d freak out. 

Pish Posh

😆

Technicalities. 

Speaking of the belly dancing however... ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ƒ
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I never miss your predictions. Cause they are the Final nail to the coffin. Gul in disguise like said. 😳

Comedy is on our way for sure. 
And Asad will deffo do this, projecting out his real feelings in this way.
Actually, the raaz of Zoya would be out after they are happily married and much in love. Or else the explosion of the bomb wouldn't be so effective. 
Tanveer is on a finish role. 
But she will make it an attempt to finish off Zoya, which will result in Asad knowing that he truly loves Zoya. 
Zoya's fairy-tale is goona start now. 

But the question remains for how long? 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkaps

Quite probable scenario...

My 2 cents on it: Asya engagement (or) contract marriage (or) fake marriage... whatever the CV's are planning. As soon as Tanveer knows about it she will throw her final trump card on Zoe - her pregnancy. She wll make sure that Zoe see's Tanveer and Asad in a very awkward situation and she claims the father of her child is Asad. Asad oblivious to all this will be angry that Zoe has decided to leave him inspite of him doing all this for her.

He will again mano-fy Zoya. like he is going to do now 🤣 
In a way good thing. Cause Tanveer's truth will come out. And yeaa is Zoya that dumb?! :P 
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

I never miss your predictions. Cause they are the Final nail to the coffin. Gul in disguise like said. 😳

Comedy is on our way for sure.
And Asad will deffo do this, projecting out his real feelings in this way.
Actually, the raaz of Zoya would be out after they are happily married and much in love. Or else the explosion of the bombwouldn'tbe so effective.
Tanveer is on a finish role.
But she will make it an attempt to finish off Zoya, which will result in Asadknowingthat he truly loves Zoya.
Zoya'sfairy-taleis goona start now.

But the question remains for how long?

I agree with this tanveers stay is coming to an end and the truth of Zoya's father won't be wffective unless AsYa are married and happily in love. Can't have a soap marriage without some drama now can we.

Plus how long can TKD hide the fact that she is preggers? That truth is definitely gonna come out soon. As for Zoe's life being in danger...that's a possibility. Bechari Zoe
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting! Enjoyed reading your post. Hope it turns out to be true 😊
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: delena90

[
I agree with this tanveers stay is coming to an end and the truth of Zoya's father won't be wffective unless AsYa are married and happily in love. Can't have a soap marriage without some drama now can we.

Plus how long can TKD hide the fact that she is preggers? That truth is definitely gonna come out soon. As for Zoe's life being in danger...that's a possibility. Bechari Zoe

I cant wait to hear a ZOOO-YAA Dahad again  

Tanveer can go and marry Firoz 🤣 
Asad doesnt have, and will not have any feelings for her. ðŸ˜† 

Good that the track changed! 
StonerGirL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If only the CVs cud smhow read this and for once make their viewers happy instead of frustrated like all other indian shows!
StonerGirL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jus add a road trip smwhere in there..w/o billo rani and itll all be perfect ...plz pitch it to the cvs..!!
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bang on laila... I hope these predictions to come true like ur previous one in QH as well bcoz it would be fun to watch lot of awkwardness... Romance... The struggle to propose to each other in love... The care they would show to each other... Asad still in denial... And zoya trying to make him speak out... it would be fun to watch and a Lot of drama could be created when the truth comes out...
On other hand... Tanveer after trying all her own ways in breaking their relationship would end up in failure... She might get help from zoya n Asad to attack Imran next... As she is not completely a bad women...her eyes depicts her reality... One good eye n one bad eye... I guess...Edited by Npdeepa - 11 years ago
LuvUAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woooww!! wt an imagination man!!! luvlyyy!! wsh it happns in d show as welll!!