Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: t1234

Ajmer maybe? ðŸ˜Š There's news that QH team will be shooting there soon, so maybe this is it!

I know! I was wondering if we should suggest this but they are 10 steps ahead of us - ðŸ˜†
Edited by Laila2009 - 11 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing predoction. I never question it because I always hope it happens 😆 and it mostly does so fingers crossed this will happen
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sanaa629

Firstly.. I do not have hopes for all this happening.. at all.. I mean.. I would love that to happen.. don't get me wrong..I just don't think it will.. Tanveer and Siddiqui and Razia will be BIG barriers to all this happening..

As for Zoya moving into his room?? they're only engaged.. Even Dilshaad would find it inappropriate for them to be in the same room.. So I don't think that'll happen either..unless they fake a contract marriage or something...

Furthermore..even if they fake a contract marriage.. I do NOT think they'll sleep before marriage.. It's almost like the biggest in Islam.. (Not counting stuff like killing or stealing or raping) to sleep before marriage..and even though Zoya's more liberal minded..Asad isn't.. so it'll be so out of character if he does..

I do not think you read or  understood the post as your response is going off on a tangent that no-one else has done. So let me clarify for you. In order for her to stay in the country she will need to be married. The question is will the writers have them complete a registry marriage or a religious one? If they go head with a religious one and do not reveal the truth, then of course she will need most likely move into his room. Second, pre-martial sex is a big no-no in every drama. If you note, I wrote "CONSUMMATE THE MARRIAGE." Now, please re-read the post before responding. It's posts like this that twist what is not been written and causes undue time waste on this forum. 

Thanks
Edited by Laila2009 - 11 years ago
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Laila I am also hoping for such a track. It is going to be highly entertaining and the possibilities are endless.
Awesome post.
sochona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice analysis. it sounds very probable.
luv_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome and very nicely written predictions Laila ðŸ˜Š
I really hope that it turns that way...
And I totally agree with you, Asad and Zoya are the only couple which will be able to entertain us post-marriage.
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I like your prediction...but will Tanveer and Razia let them reach the wedding stage at all?
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wish you were the writer of the show - like seriously. If this happens, I will be hooked to Qubool Hai 24x7. 
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice prediction Laila...
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful prediction! I would love to see AsYa tackling all the problems as a couple and watching their married life will be so much fun:)