Zoya Asad Engagement - How it might be done...

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
So the writers have chosen to do the "engagement" fake marriage scenario. The possibilities of this are endless and often highly entertaining if done well. 

The serious and unemotional Asad will explain to himself and Zoya that he is doing all of this to keep her and it is a pure formality. For Zoya this will be a complete moment of excitement...so you will witness some of the following senarios:

Zoya will definitely question Asad's decision to engage in a fake marriage; she will "know" he is doing it because he likes her but a part of her will always question if he is genuinely sincere. Asad will lie to himself, of course that he is doing this to keep Zoya here and he has no feelings for her. 

I believe, Zoya and Asad willi present this engagement to Dilshaad and the family as real. It will be met with great excitement and Asad will be stunned to learn his family are overjoyed at his decision to marry Zoya. 

Tanveer will be livid and you will witness some attempts on her part to destroy the engagement and turn her into authorities but Zoya will eventually catch on. 

Zoya and Asad will pose as 'in love" in front of the family and others...and here is where the comedy will happen. Eventually you will witness the two of them calling each other Zoya and Asad - and of course it will be awkward for both of them. 

Now that Zoya is engaged to Asad, I do not know if the writers will have Zoya show up at the office as well - I personally think they should have both...

Of course, the two of them will have to get married. I am not sure if the two will engage in a registry marriage or a real one where they both say "Qubool Hai"

Zoya moves into Asad's room - and that is where the real fun begins...how will these two set up their sleeping arrangements - will one person sleep on the floor or couch or will they share the bed but put pillows between the two of them (that would be the better option). Of course, sharing a room you can have Asad comforting her when she has her nightmare...and of course both of them walking in on each other while they are changing πŸ˜†

Gradually Zoya and Asad will take on roles of husband and wife with Zoya taking care of his needs and Asad taking her out to dinner and buying her outfits, gifts, taking her out, spending time with her - it would be fun to see Zoya and Asad going out, going to a movie and going out. 

Hopefully the writers will have more deeper conversations between Asad and Zoya and both of them getting to know each other - their likes, dislikes etc. 

Gradually the two of the will start to notice how much they like each other and want to be together that the idea of the two of them ever separating would be unbearable...the risk of this happening will occur when Asad finds out who is Zoya's father and what he will do to both of them...

The question is will Asad and Zoya consummate their marriage before that happens? I hope they do...I think this is one jodi that even if the two of them do consummate their marriage, there is stil plenty they can give us without the fear of us getting bored. Zoya and Asad are one couple who even as a married couple can keep us entertained. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TriniIndian88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't ever miss your predictions. It's like u are Gul in disguise. πŸ˜† I hope this happens Edited by TriniIndian88 - 11 years ago
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it would be exciting and entertaining.
Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very interesting hope this happens.
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is really good!...But what about ole Billo Rani? Shes not gonna give up so easily. I think there will be an attempt to end Zoya's life...literally. 
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am looking forward to the situation when this "engagement" is made public! My God, I am already imagining Dilshaad's round eyes!πŸ˜† 
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Laila2009

So the writers have chosen to do the "engagement" fake marriagescenario. Thepossibilitiesof this are endless and often highly entertaining if done well.

The serious and unemotional Asad will explain to himself and Zoya that he is doing all of this to keep her and it is a pure formality. For Zoya this will be a complete moment of excitement...so you will witness some of the following senarios:

Zoya will definitely question Asad's decision to engage in a fake marriage; she will "know" he is doing it because he likes her but a part of her will always question if he is genuinely sincere. Asad will lie to himself, of course that he is doing this to keep Zoya here and he has no feelings for her.

I believe, Zoya and Asad willi present this engagement to Dilshaad and the family as real. It will be met with great excitement and Asad will be stunned to learn his family are overjoyed at his decision to marry Zoya.

Tanveer will be livid and you will witness some attempts on her part to destroy the engagement and turn her into authorities but Zoya will eventually catch on.

Zoya and Asad will pose as 'in love" in front of the family and others...and here is where the comedy will happen. Eventually you will witness the two of them calling each other Zoya and Asad - and of course it will be awkward for both of them.

Now that Zoya is engaged to Asad, I do not know if the writers will have Zoya show up at the office as well - I personally think they should have both...

Of course, the two of them will have to get married. I am not sure if the two will engage in a registry marriage or a real one where they both say "Qubool Hai"

Zoya moves into Asad's room - and that is where the real fun begins...how will these two set up their sleeping arrangements - will one person sleep on the floor or couch or will they share the bed but put pillows between the two of them (that would be the better option). Of course, sharing a room you can have Asad comforting her when she has her nightmare...and of course both of them walking in on each other while they are changingπŸ˜†

Gradually Zoya and Asad will take on roles of husband and wife with Zoya taking care of his needs and Asad taking her out to dinner and buying her outfits, gifts, taking her out, spending time with her - it would be fun to see Zoya and Asad going out, going to a movie and going out.

Hopefully the writers will have more deeper conversations between Asad and Zoya and both of them getting to know each other - their likes, dislikes etc.

Gradually the two of the will start to notice how much they like each other and want to be together that the idea of the two of them everseparatingwould be unbearable...the risk of this happening will occur when Asad finds out who is Zoya's father and what he will do to both of them...

The question is will Asad and Zoyaconsummatetheir marriage before that happens? I hope they do...I think this is one jodi that even if the two of them do consummate their marriage, there is stil plenty they can give us without the fear of us getting bored. Zoya and Asad are one couple who even as a married couple can keep us entertained.

I have a strong feeling this is probably how it will play out which is great for us AsYa fans and maybe for the first time on Indian Telly there can be a marriage where the couple do genuinely have feelings and an emotional connection before marriage and no MU between them. Personally, I think this is the beginning of the end for BR, her pregnant belly is gonna start showing soon so she is mos likely going to over play her hand. Frankly we have enuff angst between the leads without tanveers added nonsense. Plus Razia and her shady husband are more than enuff as villains on this show.

I would love to see how AsYa deal with their growing feelings for each other especially if they are married without a true confession. Don't think akdu can control himself too long if his misfit is constantly in the room with him πŸ˜ƒ
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Laila, I for 1st time ever truly enjoyed ur post.. Superbly written...
dauntless. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post :D
And hopefully, even this time your prediction comes true ;)

You're right. Asad and Zoya, whether they're lovers, enemies or man and wife, they'll never let you go anywhere.
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing predictions i hope it will be like that ^^