HEI...I KNOW LOVE..ViNa FF Impt Note. Pg 13 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Nissar, sorry to disturb u but when r u going to update? 😭
wow dhamaka ... yeh disha na...🥺 poor Rachna all this for fulfilling her dream.. Grr.. waiting to read what happened in the past...
Guys... Sorry  the very late update.. i was busy few weeks...now heres the 
PART 5

Vihaan was blurr... he don't know where to find Rachna. its already 1 hour sice she went. "ah !!!! i have no other option." he grab his phone and dialled Prince number. 
"Elisya.. thank god its you."
"did you meet Rachna?? how is she?? give her phone.. i wanna talk to her" Elisya buzzes with her questions.
"No.. i don't know where is she. I need your help "
"Ok... listen carefully..."

A 10 years old girl and 8 years old were walking in the mall with a man.. maybe their father..

8 years: papa papa... i want that candy... she got no response from her father..
10 years: which one ??
8 yaers: that one ...
10 years: yeah.. i want that too.. papa
Papa: okay beta... just a minute.. sis please give me a candy..
8 years: just see it.. it must be for me...
10 years: hah till today does papa had buy you anything?? it must be for me...
" beta.. take this" he hand over the candy to his elder daughter and walks away without looking at the smaller girl...
"its okay.. we would share it" the small girl gives a fake smile to her sister who was ready to share the candy with her.

He saw a girl sitting on a bench in the park... throwing her gaze on a few people there.. but there was something touch his heart. her tears were rolling down her cheecks. she was devasted. Vihaan try to gain all his energy and lessen the distance between them. 

"Rachna!!!"he murmured softly. he was scared how would she react. but to his shock ...she don't even looks towards the guy who was waiting desperately to hear her voice.. to look into her eyes which hold a 1001 emotions..he sits beside her and look the same way as her gaze goes to..

"I M SORRY.." .. Vihaan said the three words which he said maybe to his consious.. since he entered the collage.. the second time .. and to the same person... Rachna.

"why?" Rachna hold her breathes and said the single word..her tears started rolling down again..

"I... I don't know that..." he was cut by Rachna..

Rachna: why does everytime I m blamed ? am I really bad.. that everyone near me wants to go from me? why? why my mom and dad never threat me the way they threat Gunjan? why? my mom leave me? .. she srcreams.. whyyy???!!!...why.. why... why me... 

Rachna cries badly... she couldn't controll anymore... she needs someone.. but who???? whoever with her will go away from her.. she knew it than why is she expecting someone to wipe her tears.. hold her in the person's arm n encourage her... why is she expecting...

Vihaan's heart was pieced.. he can't see Rachna like that.. he felt really guilty..I must do something.. I can't see her like this... I just Cant!!

he puts his right hand on his shoulder and turns her towards him.. He looks into her eyes which... ah unexplainable..Vihaan you need to console her Vihaan.. somehow you are also the reason of her condition.. just do it Vihaan... just do it..

he just hugs her...Rachna too responds to it and hug him back.. she leaned her head on his shoulder and comfortablly cries her heart out...

There wasn't many people around them.. just an average aged man who were looking at them holding a guitar.. smilling and sings tum hi ho meri ashiqui tune...he knew their relation were more than love.. fizical interaction.. like any other couple in the park.. its just more.. its the relation of love.. heart... emotions... and feelings...

Vihaan was lost in the hug.. Rachna was crying her her heart out... giving all her emotions to the person whom she is hugging... suddenly.. she realised... hugging??? Vihaan??

Vihaan slowly loosen their hug and looks into her eyes back.. which he could feel for the entire life... he hold her cheeks with  his palm and wipe away her tears.. Rachna looks down and blushed...

Vihaan: oho... this red blushing cheecks.. what r u doing Vihaan?? focus... focus..

he hold her chin and lifted her head back.. she looks into his eyes and feels safe.. which she never felt since 18 years back...

" Rachna... are you okay...??? I m sorry.. I don't know that Disha would do something likes that... please forgive me..and I don't know anything about your past.. and i don't mind if you are not ready to share it with me yet... but somewhere in my heart I could understands your feelings.. the feel of being alone.. but I promise you won't need to feel it anymore.. I m with you .. remember your boyfriend.. ah lets leave it now... as a friend?? "

"Vihaan.. thanks for being with me and give me shoulder to cry on.. and don't worry I m okay now.. and thats too thanks to you... if you were not here than... and rehi baat Disha ki.. lets forget about her... I was just a lil hurt of her as the incident reminds me of my...huh.."

Vihaan: so.. Miss Rachna would you be my friend?? mujhse dosti karogi??... ah... I just want something more than just friend.. but as for now .. lets just be friend.. in collage we r stills couple rite???yaar Vihaan.. focus!!!!

Rachna: (just friends?? Rachna.. shut up) of course...

Vihaan accidently put his hand on hers.. and they satre into each others eyes.. Vihaan knows she might feels bad.. so ..
"uh.. sorry..."
Rachna: its okay... he hold back his hand... and thay were lost again...they were like... let this moment stop here...

background singer... zindagi ab  tum hi ho...

Vihaan:ehem... hmm... lets go...
Rachna: haah??? oh ha... yeah.. lets go..
Vihaan: i will drop you back... 
Rachna: no.. its ok..
Vihaan: friends rite??he wink his eye..
Rachna:just friend Vihaan... she blushes..
Vihaan: haye haye... kaash...lets go..

Vihaan: quite far you walk here hah??? it will be half an hour to reach there...better you take a rest and sleeps first...Ra..
Rachna was already sleeping..Vihaan admires her beauty.. ah... I wont leave you alone Rachna.. never...

he drives back...he stops infront of her house..it was already night...and raining ...

"Rachna... Rachna.. wake up.. Rachna..."he felt its better she dont... he hold her shoulder and wakes her up...Rachna moved and lean her head on his shoulder and continues sleeping..

Vihaan: let it be like this for a while.. he keep on looking at her... its already 10 pm.. maybe gunjan is inside... let me wait for Rachna to wakes up...

"no... i don't do that... i don't kill her.. i don't even sees her... please don't blame me papa... pleasee... papa.. papa..." tears rolled down back..

Vihaan quickly wipe her tears.."Rachna.. Rachna... are you okay??Rachna"
"hah??"Rachna open her eyes and was shocked to see Vihaan and their position.. she quickly sits back... "I am sorry"
"no.. its okay.. are you okay.. you were crying.. lokks like... you are in a trauma"
"trauma..no its was just a dream.. i mean nightmare. I will leave now..."
" ouh.. okay... its raining.. take my jacket..." he opens his jacket and give it to her...
"thanks... for the jacket and the lift"
"don't be.. just pay it back.. coffee... tomorrow?? after collage??"
"sure...good nite.. " she opens the door and wear the jacket and goes..
Vihaan open the window.."Rachnaa... "
"hah??"
"good nite.. take care.. sweet dreams...bye"
Rachna just smiles and walk in... pagla...

Edited by watsup - 10 years ago
Ohhh...such a beautiful update dear!!!! 👏

Loved it! Please continue soon! 👍🏼
awww...it was beautiful my dear,
loved the part where rachna cries her heart out with the guitar man 

and poor rachna, feel bad for her, after reading her incident😭 but right now am really curious to know why her father doesn't treated her properly...

loved how vihaan was staring her in car😳😆

looking forward for the next update👍🏼

aww..!!! beautiful update nisar... hope u update soon
owww this was too good, loved this vihaan how he consoled her...
and you have wrote it so well, it was so easy to imagine the scene
great work

thanks for pm
Guys... i am sorry for the regular late updatess... i am really sorry.. but in the few last weeks i was having my exam and now is holidays.. i am going to Genting Highland in few days.. i would try to update before that.. theres just a note.. That my account is having some problem and i can't send pm's to many buddys... i would just sent it to them who commented and responded on the previous and ongoing parts.. like now Part 5 on Page 9...
Pls I know this is asking for much but can you pls pls pls pls pls update everything in English your story really looks good and I don't no a word in Hindu so pls can u ?
Originally posted by aminadanbellosa

Pls I know this is asking for much but can you pls pls pls pls pls update everything in English your story really looks good and I don't no a word in Hindu so pls can u ?
yeah... my update from part 2 to ever after will be in english.. juzz the prologue and part 1 in hindi... okay like this.. i will give you a short brief .. i will pm u for that..