HEI...I KNOW LOVE..ViNa FF Impt Note. Pg 13 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by watsup

ouh.. I m very sorry .. my next parts would be in english for sure.. maybe just a few lines only in hindi( not important type one.) N should I give you a short synopsis of the past parts if u couldn't understand it?

oww thank youu
yes thiw would be great of you..
you know i couldnt understand part 1, so therefore i dont know what the problem is with disha but i liked this  part...

im excited to see the couples๐Ÿ˜Šand to know what rachna will do..

hey nissar..mein hoon fatima...sorry i havent saw ur FF earlier..agar dheeka hota toh i would have been da 1st one to reply u..poocho why..1st i love readin FF's nd 2nd hum duno ke writing kinda similar..hum duno hi english aur urdu/hindi mix kar ke likh ti hai...
nd mashallah u FF is really great..loved u work..keep it up..ab mein bhi tumhare FF's ka wait karoge...
Is nt Vihaan expecting too much out of Rachna ๐Ÿ˜•. His ex will only humiliate her ๐Ÿ˜•. Great going. Do update soon.
Originally posted by vibz88

Is nt Vihaan expecting too much out of Rachna ๐Ÿ˜•. His ex will only humiliate her ๐Ÿ˜•. Great going. Do update soon.

super women is ready to rocked the forum after such less sleep๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by riva2987

super women is ready to rocked the forum after such less sleep๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
yo i am back!!!๐Ÿ˜†  Edited by vibz88 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by vibz88

yo i am back!!!๐Ÿ˜† 

vibha , is this you๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by smruti1981

vibha , is this you๐Ÿ˜†
ok.. so u can say say... finally i m here... next week till thursday i wont be updating maybe.. my competition is on wednesday so i will be having full day practices..

PART 3

Vihaan goes back to his house. 

Mr.Agarwal open the door and without saying any word goes and continue reading the newspaper.

Vihaan: dad.. i broke up with Disha
MR.A: I knew it. Disha told me. Ab this was gonna happen. who else would tolerate you other than that poor Disha. i know.. Nobody..
Vihaan: hah.. its look like u r not mine but Disha's father... and you will see.. (enter his room)

Vihaan get a call from Apoorva

AR: so, how? does things work out?
Vihaan: not yet.. but soon will be..
AR: and would you tell me how?
Vihaan: (he explains the whole matter)\

In night.. Around 9 pm

Gunjan: Rachna your phone's ringing.
Rachna: who would call me at this time?
Gunjan: only you and the caller knows..

Rachna: hello...
Caller.. ehem ehem..
Rachna: vihaan?? you??
Vihaan: ah.. looks like you know me well.. great chemistry
Rachna: shut up.. and how do u have my number?
Vihaan: its not a big deal.. i want to meet you at the college nearest compound park in 15 mins.. fast.. and disconnect the call..
Rachna: hello.. vihaan... hello.. shit... n now why should i go.. but how if there is something important.. i must go..

Gunjan: hey.. where r u going?
Rachna: i have some urgent work.. i will be right back..(and go)
Gunjan: arre.. but.. take care

Vihaan: you are 3 mins late.. i guess you took that time to think rite?
Rachna: just tell me whats the matter?
Vihaan: its tha same.. you will pretend to be my girlfriend..
Rachna: and i told you before.. i m not in
Vihaan: if u wants to be in NMC .. then you must be in.
Rachna: what do you mean to say? and how do you get to know about NMC?
Vihaan: i m the VIHAAN... the only one piece.. you know?? i heard your conversation with your friends.. i can help you guys.. but only if you agree to pretending..
Rachna: how would you help us:
Vihaan: i have a friend organising it.. he would immidiately select you after i tell him to do so.. common Rachna.. i know what this competition means to you..
Rachna:(after thinking for a while) fine.. i will do as what you say.. but what do i need to do.. and what if anybody or woh Disha try to harm me?
Vihaan: don't worry about that.. I am here For u nah?? ur boyfriend... what time does you guuys go to collage..???
Rachna: around 8..
Vihaan: wake up early.. we will go at 7.50..
Rachna: but there will  be nobody in college.. 8 is also early..
Vihaan: we wont go.. we will just roam around.. its just an excuse for you to leave early alone .. not with Gunjan.. understand?
Rachna: wait a minute "we"??
Vihaan: yeah i will fetch you.. i guess it wouldn't be a problem right to wake up early for you.. as you are the type of which wake up and prepare tea  for every body rite?
Rachna: i m not going to pretend ok??
Vihaan: ok ok.. i m sorry.. i m sorry..(holding his ears)and please stop this blackmailing issue...
Rachna: y would i?? i m having fun...( and quickly run from there)
Vihaan: she is crazy(smiles)

next morning...

Rachna waiting outside of her house..

Vihaan arrives.. and like a true gentleman open the door for her..

Rachna: nobody is watching us right now.. so stop it ok..
Vihaan: wateva..

in the car..

Rachna open the window.. and enjoying the morning cool breeze..
vihaan's eyes was on Rachna.. she looks pretty in blue salwar kameez.. in a pony tail tied high...

Vihaan in heart:its right.. she is pretty.. her eyes .. her chicks.. everything.. Vihaan Vihaan.. what r u doing??? u r just pretending.. stop it ok.. but his eyes was still on Rachna..

suddenly Rachna turns.. and they share an eye contact..
it was an awkward moment.. Rachna quickly turn to front.. she decide to turn on music.. and that time Vihaan was thinking the same..

and.. here..
their hands touch each others.. and quickly lifted up back..

Rachna: oofff.. yeh Vihaan bhi.. y cant he keep his eyes.. hands all with him only..
Vihaan: hahaahahaa... you r blushing..( but she looks great while doing it.. it looks like it must happen always.. all the time... in heart)
Rachna: blushing and me.. no.. no.. i m not.. 
Vihaan: you don't even know how to lie Rachna...
Rachna: emm.. ahh... haaa!!! college ... we arrived..
Vihaan: don't be too excited.. the real test start now..
Rachna: ouh yeah..

they get down from the car.. everybody were looking them..as today Vihaan is on car not bike.. now thats something new.. but more shocking was... a girl is with him.. 

There were many questions in their heart.. is this the girl for whom Vihaan ditch Disha.. who is this lucky girl??

and tha most shocked were.. Rachna's friends...
Disha was suprised..: wow Vihaan.. behenji toh Behenji.. finally you found a girl.. now she is end..

precap: Disha hummiliate Rachna.. Vihaan.. to the rescue..

p/s now how was it guys???

Nice update :) hmmm the entry of the couple reminds me of Edward and Bella entering college together . Nice part looking forward to read more.