Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Please Sultan! (Page 4)

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya.nair

Nice post dear
Frankly speaking i dont have a problem with the character Sultan. Infact i like him. About him falling for Madhu, i can't blame him poor man is clean bowled. But still he acting like a lover boy is not appealing. I would have  hated Sultan if dipali wasn't there. Infact dipali made me love Sultan. diplai evoked maximum disgust in me which Sultan couldnt. I can't tolereate dipli and Rk scenes. I dont like her toutchy acts. Sultan hopefully will not display any depo seductive acts. I think he is not even going to confess his feelings. Anyways i am least bothered about it

Being a very normal viewer i want RishBala. and Sultan is acting as a cupid.I like seeing a Jealous Rk. I am sure Sultan is not going to create problems for RishBala like dipali doing. All i want to say is chill because Sultan will back out after Madhu's feelings for Rk revealed to him
Ps: pls dont bash me if u dont like the comment, i am a poor soul

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21ennishet

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

The way RK and Madhu were engaged in PDA during holi dance, one has to be blind not to see that how these two souls love each other like crazy.

Bottom line: Knowing a considerable amount of back story about RK and Madhu's relationship, Sultan still falling for Madhu is plain unfathomable and might I add, to an extent disgusting as well.

PS: Btw, how come he still had the color on him ,while RK and Madhu were absolutely clean the next day? Seems like he doesn't bathe properly. Probably he should try Lizol or acid or washing poweder Nirma.  Doodh si safedi. Big smile

Agree with your reply. There are all the signs that both are still bound to each other ... umm... if the third party wishes to see.
The dooth si safedi cracked me up ... he should use kerosene, removes even oil paint. LOL

Ananya05cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by cardio21

@Bold very true!
Remember the day he dropped Madhu at the chawl! He stopped his car right on the gate.. Saw RK and threatened Madhu not to talk about the nite to RK. Then, started his car with headlights on to garner RK's attention. He didnt know the dynamics of their relationship at that point. So did he think that a husband would not demand an explanation from his wife being dropped at midnight by a random man who was trying to hide himself. If he was a bad don, it was okay!! But the golden hearted don should ave known better.
I could figure his smartness then n there itself... And then his frantic efforts to stay in oblivion by vandalizing a superstar's car.. LOL 

I like AR so would not take more jibes at Sultan's character and will leave it at that, otherwise his character had me confused multiple times..Tongue

@bold1: That was hilarious. ROFL

@bold2: Is this a subtle warning for me not to take more jibes at him? Wink LOL Okay. Will refrain. LOL

@underline  Lol.. As I said multiple times, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
What I don't understand how people keep justifying a gangster!! I was against RK initially but after this gangster drama, I would like RK to be given a chance.. Ofcourse I wanna see a strong redemption track.. 
But I guess Cvs have kept us glued except for the 10 days when even Madhu's character was getting on my last nerves.. So I would eave it upto them. But again, flipping partners do not intrigue me for some reason.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
@Cardio- I am with you!

Can't stand the love triangles.
 I like Sultan & Aryan and both these characters have good potential for a long run in this show. Unfortunately, the way and the speed with which this track is developing i'm liking them less and less everyday. I hope to see Sultan dead soon leaving Aryan behind at RK Mansion.
Can't care a damn for his dead/alive wife now.

I just want these people to disappear.

Ananya05cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya.nair

Nice post dear
Frankly speaking i dont have a problem with the character Sultan. Infact i like him. About him falling for Madhu, i can't blame him poor man is clean bowled. But still he acting like a lover boy is not appealing. I would have  hated Sultan if dipali wasn't there. Infact dipali made me love Sultan. diplai evoked maximum disgust in me which Sultan couldnt. I can't tolereate dipli and Rk scenes. I dont like her toutchy acts. Sultan hopefully will not display any depo seductive acts. I think he is not even going to confess his feelings. Anyways i am least bothered about it

Being a very normal viewer i want RishBala. and Sultan is acting as a cupid.I like seeing a Jealous Rk. I am sure Sultan is not going to create problems for RishBala like dipali doing. All i want to say is chill because Sultan will back out after Madhu's feelings for Rk revealed to him

I actually feel bad for Sultan, because I really like AR,. He s doing a good job! But I can't digest him falling for someone who is already taken.. clearly she is going through a rough patch in her relationship but after Holi Dance, he should have taken a hint. I find it very weird..

Either he will be heart broken or the CVs will break my heart by trying to show  engagement or wedding between Sultan/Madhu for Aryan's sake. I am not up for such shockers..
If they just show him silently loving her, I have no issues!

And Dipali n RK scene are also disgusting but I don't get bothered about one sided crap.. RK had stooped to very low levels but he is not shown to fall for anyone else.

aan-rish

vini12 Goldie
vini12
vini12

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Pls sulu be far from madhu

cardio21

carol44 Senior Member
carol44
carol44

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
we cnt control falling in love ths wht i cn say.. wht if he is gngstr or a fathr.waiting 4 future trck
..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honestyfirst

Originally posted by amar5000

i want sultan and madhu together its a treat to watch

Currenlty i am enjoying the track ...
I like this lov triangle ...
Cvs balencing ...
Alll rk madhu sultan scenes ...

Sultan is nice ...he never planned to become gangster ...
But situation made him one ...

I think sultan will leave gangstergiri ...n start his life fresh ...

dear, but still he is putting madhu in danger
@bold well RK also can change for madhu

cardio21

Go to top