Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Please Sultan! (Page 3)

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Originally posted by vaani21

Nice Post Cardio!!Big smile Sultan knows that the couple have some tiffs.Any normal person would have got to know, they are couple  on the holi day.Smile. But still, Sultan wants to tryLOL.This is junoonROFL
Looks like they are going to make Sultan, Rk's rival.
He is very quickly, developing feelings for Madhu,He won't make things easy for Rk.

Thanks Vaani! Even I don't want things easy for RK as Karma hits everyone.. But not via this 3rd angle track.. Sensible people would take the hint from what they saw on Holi.. But the golden hearted gangster doesn't seem to absorb the reality. 
Earlier I was impressed that he didn't interfere in a husband-wife squabble..  But clearly, he is not impressing me anymore.

As I said, I like AR and feel bad for Sultan's past. That doesn't make me accept him n Madhu together.. 

Btw. Madhu had the same color on his face but looks like Sultan didnt take his shower properly.. Or may be he should use the same face wash that Madhu uses..Wink
LOL

Edited by vaani21 - 08 April 2013 at 9:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Nice Post Cardio!!Big smile Sultan knows that the couple have some tiffs.Any normal person would have got to know, they are couple  on the holi day.Smile. But still, Sultan wants to tryLOL.This is junoonROFL
Looks like they are going to make Sultan, Rk's rival.
He is very quickly, developing feelings for Madhu,He won't make things easy for Rk.

Thanks Vaani! Even I don't want things easy for RK as Karma hits everyone.. But not via this 3rd angle track.. Sensible people would take the hint from what they saw on Holi.. But the golden hearted gangster doesn't seem to absorb the reality. 
Earlier I was impressed that he didn't interfere in a husband-wife squabble..  But clearly, he is not impressing me anymore.

As I said, I like AR and feel bad for Sultan's past. That doesn't make me accept him n Madhu together.. 

Btw. Madhu had the same color on his face but looks like Sultan didnt take his shower properly.. Or may be he should use the same face wash that Madhu uses..Wink
ROFL Right! he shud use the same face wash as Madhu uses. Aryan has become very naughty these days.Aryan"u naughty boy concentrate on ur studies"LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lankansporty

Originally posted by --Udhay--

As of now Sultan's Character is better and not as degraded as the other lead characters of the story!! Smile

And I enjoy Love triangles and so do many, all I can say is bring it on CVs!! LOL

I agree. I enjoy <3 triangles as well. I think RK needs to see Madhu with Sultan to realize what she's worth and so he can stop treating her badly. And I have a feeling that because of Sultan's growing closeness to Madhu, RK will end up confessing his love for Madhu. 

All in all, I'm just loving Sulbala, Rishbala, and Posessive RK at the moment.

If the CVs don't destroy RK's character(which they do at the drop of a hat), once he realizes that Sultan is a don, more than being jealous, he would be concerned about Madhu. 
I also want RK to accept and repent his misdoings, but would hate Madhu to reciprocate Sultan's lovey dovey feelings(which I know she won't). Furthermore, she getting engaged or married to Sultan for Aryan's sake is what will drive me away from this show.

And I am not bad-mouthing CVs about the track because they are trying to make the soap entertaining, but as an audience I can voice my opinion about the characters. I do this here as nobody around me watches this show. 

Edited by cardio21 - 08 April 2013 at 9:43pm

lankansportyvaani21

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Excellent post cardio21. 100% agree with you.

For me, Sultan's character lost his credibility the week he entered, considering the way he quietly heeded to Madhu's parenting lectures. Then being an underworld kingpin, he needs a chawl girl's help to save and protect him. Silly

And the speed at which he is forgetting his dead wife a day after performing her shraddh, and gushing over Madhu like a newly wed groom, is plain Wacko. To add to it, the man seems to have given a complete skip to RKs drunk confession to him about his feelings for Madhu.

The way RK and Madhu were engaged in PDA during holi dance, one has to be blind not to see that how these two souls love each other like crazy.

Bottom line: Knowing a considerable amount of back story about RK and Madhu's relationship, Sultan still falling for Madhu is plain unfathomable and might I add, to an extent disgusting as well.

PS: Btw, how come he still had the color on him ,while RK and Madhu were absolutely clean the next day? Seems like he doesn't bathe properly. Probably he should try Lizol or acid or washing poweder Nirma.  Doodh si safedi. Big smile

Edited by Ananya05 - 08 April 2013 at 9:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

psk08vaani21cardio21ennishet

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Excellent post cardio21. 100% agree with you.

For me, Sultan's character lost his credibility the week he entered, considering the way he quietly heeded to Madhu's parenting lectures. Then being an underworld kingpin, he needs a chawl girl's help to save and protect him. Silly

And the speed at which he is forgetting his dead wife a day after performing her shraddh, and gushing over Madhu like a newly wed groom, is plain Wacko. To add to it, the man seems to have given a complete skip to RKs drunk confession to him about his feelings for Madhu.

The way RK and Madhu were engaged in PDA during holi dance, one has to be blind not to see that how these two souls love each other like crazy.

Bottom line: Knowing a considerable amount of back story about RK and Madhu's relationship, Sultan still falling for Madhu is plain unfathomable and might I add, to an extent disgusting as well.

PS: Btw, how come he still had the color on him ,while RK and Madhu were absolutely clean the next day? Seems like he doesn't bathe properly. Probably he should try Lizol or acid or washing poweder Nirma.  Doodh si safedi. Big smile

@Bold very true!
Remember the day he dropped Madhu at the chawl! He stopped his car right on the gate.. Saw RK and threatened Madhu not to talk about the nite to RK. Then, started his car with headlights on to garner RK's attention. He didnt know the dynamics of their relationship at that point. So did he think that a husband would not demand an explanation from his wife being dropped at midnight by a random man who was trying to hide himself. If he was a bad don, it was okay!! But the golden hearted don should ave known better.
I could figure his smartness then n there itself... And then his frantic efforts to stay in oblivion by vandalizing a superstar's car.. LOL 

I like AR so would not take more jibes at Sultan's character and will leave it at that, otherwise his character had me confused multiple times..Tongue

vaani21Ananya05

luvbbat Senior Member
luvbbat
luvbbat

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lankansporty

Originally posted by --Udhay--

<font color="#0000FF">As of now Sultan's Character is better and not as degraded as the other lead characters of the story!! Smile

And I enjoy Love triangles and so do many, all I can say is bring it on CVs!! LOL
</font>

I agree. I enjoy <3 triangles as well. I think RK needs to see Madhu with Sultan to realize what she's worth and so he can stop treating her badly. And I have a feeling that because of Sultan's growing closeness to Madhu, RK will end up confessing his love for Madhu.

All in all, I'm just loving Sulbala, Rishbala, and Posessive RK at the moment.

Sultan being in the story has taken the show to a whole new dimension. What's wrong if Sultan was to develop feelings for Madhu? At this point, it's more out of respect to her for everything she has done for him than anything else and even if he was to fall in love with Madhu there's nothing wrong with it. Sometimes, one can't control who they fall in love with because if they did then people would not have so many affairs. RK has put Madhu through crap and just because they love each other she should forgive everything? Eventually, even that will happen but for now I'd rather see Madhu-Sultan. Just like Madhu-RK, they also have amazing chemistry!!!
Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

@Bold very true!
Remember the day he dropped Madhu at the chawl! He stopped his car right on the gate.. Saw RK and threatened Madhu not to talk about the nite to RK. Then, started his car with headlights on to garner RK's attention. He didnt know the dynamics of their relationship at that point. So did he think that a husband would not demand an explanation from his wife being dropped at midnight by a random man who was trying to hide himself. If he was a bad don, it was okay!! But the golden hearted don should ave known better.
I could figure his smartness then n there itself... And then his frantic efforts to stay in oblivion by vandalizing a superstar's car.. LOL 

I like AR so would not take more jibes at Sultan's character and will leave it at that, otherwise his character had me confused multiple times..Tongue

@bold1: That was hilarious. ROFL

@bold2: Is this a subtle warning for me not to take more jibes at him? Wink LOL Okay. Will refrain. LOL

vaani21cardio21

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Nice post dear
Frankly speaking i dont have a problem with the character Sultan. Infact i like him. About him falling for Madhu, i can't blame him poor man is clean bowled. But still he acting like a lover boy is not appealing. I would have  hated Sultan if dipali wasn't there. Infact dipali made me love Sultan. diplai evoked maximum disgust in me which Sultan couldnt. I can't tolereate dipli and Rk scenes. I dont like her toutchy acts. Sultan hopefully will not display any depo seductive acts. I think he is not even going to confess his feelings. Anyways i am least bothered about it

Being a very normal viewer i want RishBala. and Sultan is acting as a cupid.I like seeing a Jealous Rk. I am sure Sultan is not going to create problems for RishBala like dipali doing. All i want to say is chill because Sultan will back out after Madhu's feelings for Rk revealed to him

vaani21cardio21

Go to top