Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Please Sultan! (Page 2)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amar5000

i want sultan and madhu together its a treat to watch

Like everyone, u r entitled to your opinion as well..

honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Originally posted by --Udhay--

<font color="#0000FF">As of now Sultan's Character is better and not as degraded as the other lead characters of the story!! Smile

And I enjoy Love triangles and so do many, all I can say is bring it on CVs!! LOL
</font>

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I respect yours.. I personally don't like triangles. Call me old fashioned, but I don't believe in alternatives! i understand that the CVs need that to spice up the story.. Only As long as they show nothing from Madhu's side..

Actually I followed Kasauti Zindagi ki (didnt watch it as i was living in a dorm, but used to keep track of it thru my mom). And the flipping of husbands had me scarred till today. I don't want anything for than a one sided unrequited love(will feel bad for him too but still find it acceptable); no forced/fake marriage!! This is the first TV soap I ve watched since KSK, So no more shockers.

I agree that Madhu n RK's character have been degraded as well.. But we were given ample amount of time to connect with them.. I get annoyed with both of them at times.. rk more than Madhu but then give them another chance because I feel for them..
But Sultan's character just confuses me.. Like I said, either he shouldn't have left Madhu alone or just accept that everything is not over yet.!! Then him staying at the chawl risking every innocent soul around him.. And then leavingAryan n Kaka alone to say Alvie's to

Madhu..
Performing the puja for his wife in am, reminiscing in her memories and boom, he is in love with Madhu by dusk..Confused

Just remembering madhu doesnt mean sultan is in lo ...friends rem friends ...
Family rem family .. .

Sis rem bro..mom rem son ...n many ...
Moreover sultan still remeember his first wife ...

In car fiirst he remembers voice of his wife saying him to drive slowly ...
N then he remembers madhu words ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatornella_mgPanthera--Udhay--

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honestyfirst

Originally posted by cardio21

<font color="#0000FF">As of now Sultan's Character is better and not as degraded as the other lead characters of the story!! Smile

And I enjoy Love triangles and so do many, all I can say is bring it on CVs!! LOL
</font>

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I respect yours.. I personally don't like triangles. Call me old fashioned, but I don't believe in alternatives! i understand that the CVs need that to spice up the story.. Only As long as they show nothing from Madhu's side..

Actually I followed Kasauti Zindagi ki (didnt watch it as i was living in a dorm, but used to keep track of it thru my mom). And the flipping of husbands had me scarred till today. I don't want anything for than a one sided unrequited love(will feel bad for him too but still find it acceptable); no forced/fake marriage!! This is the first TV soap I ve watched since KSK, So no more shockers.

I agree that Madhu n RK's character have been degraded as well.. But we were given ample amount of time to connect with them.. I get annoyed with both of them at times.. rk more than Madhu but then give them another chance because I feel for them..
But Sultan's character just confuses me.. Like I said, either he shouldn't have left Madhu alone or just accept that everything is not over yet.!! Then him staying at the chawl risking every innocent soul around him.. And then leavingAryan n Kaka alone to say Alvie's to

Madhu..
Performing the puja for his wife in am, reminiscing in her memories and boom, he is in love with Madhu by dusk..Confused

Just remembering madhu doesnt mean sultan is in lo ...friends rem friends ...
Family rem family .. .

Sis rem bro..mom rem son ...n many ...
Moreover sultan still remeember his first wife ...

In car fiirst he remembers voice of his wife saying him to drive slowly ...
N then he remembers madhu words ...

I don't mind Sultan thinking about Madhu as his friend or sister, which clearly he isn't! 
I hope he sees her as a friend, because Indian TV doesn't seem to have a concept about platonic relationships (may be I m wrong because this is the only TV soap I ve followed after KSK, which kinda disgusted me..
But then Sultan's actions expressed otherwise... Normal people don't blush the way he was when the 5year old Cupid was talking  to him(I didn't blame the kid though) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21

honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Currenlty i am enjoying the track ...
I like this lov triangle ...
Cvs balencing ...
Alll rk madhu sultan scenes ...

Sultan is nice ...he never planned to become gangster ...
But situation made him one ...

I think sultan will leave gangstergiri ...n start his life fresh ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cupcake14luvbbat--Udhay--

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Nice Post Cardio!!Big smile Sultan knows that the couple have some tiffs.Any normal person would have got to know, they are couple  on the holi day.Smile. But still, Sultan wants to tryLOL.This is junoonROFL
Looks like they are going to make Sultan, Rk's rival.
He is very quickly, developing feelings for Madhu,He won't make things easy for Rk.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lankansportyAnanya05cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honestyfirst

Currenlty i am enjoying the track ...
I like this lov triangle ...
Cvs balencing ...
Alll rk madhu sultan scenes ...

Sultan is nice ...he never planned to become gangster ...
But situation made him one ...

I think sultan will leave gangstergiri ...n start his life fresh ...

Still, he won't qualify as a suitor for Madhu in my eyes! As I have already mentioned that to each, it's own. U are entitled to your opinion as well..
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani21

Nice Post Cardio!!Big smile Sultan knows that the couple have some tiffs.Any normal person would have got to know, they are couple  on the holi day.Smile. But still, Sultan wants to tryLOL.This is junoonROFL
Looks like they are going to make Sultan, Rk's rival.
He is very quickly, developing feelings for Madhu,He won't make things easy for Rk.

Thanks Vaani! Even I don't want things easy for RK as Karma hits everyone.. But not via this 3rd angle track.. Sensible people would take the hint from what they saw on Holi.. But the golden hearted gangster doesn't seem to absorb the reality. 
Earlier I was impressed that he didn't interfere in a husband-wife squabble..  But clearly, he is not impressing me anymore.

As I said, I like AR and feel bad for Sultan's past. That doesn't make me accept him n Madhu together.. 

Btw. Madhu had the same color on his face but looks like Sultan didnt take his shower properly.. Or may be he should use the same face wash that Madhu uses..Wink

vaani21

lankansporty Groupbie
lankansporty
lankansporty

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

As of now Sultan's Character is better and not as degraded as the other lead characters of the story!! Smile

I agree. I enjoy <3 triangles as well. I think RK needs to see Madhu with Sultan to realize what she's worth and so he can stop treating her badly. And I have a feeling that because of Sultan's growing closeness to Madhu, RK will end up confessing his love for Madhu. 

All in all, I'm just loving Sulbala, Rishbala, and Posessive RK at the moment.

luvbbat

Go to top