Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Craziness Unlimited-IPKKNDians RockwaVe 38(lO) (Page 56)

.SobtiLicious. IF-Sizzlerz
.SobtiLicious.
.SobtiLicious.

Joined: 11 June 2012
Posts: 15075

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Medha Hug ur xam is coming soon .. Ermm just chill buddy ... Wink mein to apni board xam ki time mein vi IFing karna nehi vula tha... ROFL

..SankiMedhz.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SankiMedhz..
..SankiMedhz..

Joined: 25 February 2012
Posts: 13687

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
^LOL...we had a sudden baarish of Barn's pics yesterday??
No interviews for such a long time...and suddenly SO many pics and interviews of him show up. :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 16163

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WhatThe-

Originally posted by Flora3333

[QUOTE=-WhatThe-]

apu check this pic ..have u seen it..?? LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3538920


u will get to see some more pics in this page...here u go... Embarrassed srry bohot sari pic hein thats why i m sharing the link not posting here... Big smile mujhe apna net 1 din ke andar khatam nehi karna hein... LOL

I like the name Ron Sen!! He'll play the role of a Bengali!! So I'm expecting some Bangla dialogues from him!!!!!!Dancing
[/QUOTE



yup he will gonna use Bengali words.. Big smile already his first bengali word is Ki holo..?? Embarrassed Embarrassed

u know what I m Tina di 's Bengali teacher... LOL LOL

He said "bhalo" and "khabo" and "jol khabo" in recent kolkata meet & greet interview!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SobtiLicious.

.SobtiLicious. IF-Sizzlerz
.SobtiLicious.
.SobtiLicious.

Joined: 11 June 2012
Posts: 15075

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by -WhatThe-

Originally posted by Flora3333

[QUOTE=-WhatThe-]

apu check this pic ..have u seen it..?? LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3538920


u will get to see some more pics in this page...here u go... Embarrassed srry bohot sari pic hein thats why i m sharing the link not posting here... Big smile mujhe apna net 1 din ke andar khatam nehi karna hein... LOL

I like the name Ron Sen!! He'll play the role of a Bengali!! So I'm expecting some Bangla dialogues from him!!!!!!Dancing
[/QUOTE



yup he will gonna use Bengali words.. Big smile already his first bengali word is Ki holo..?? Embarrassed Embarrassed

u know what I m Tina di 's Bengali teacher... LOL LOL


He said "bhalo" and "khabo" and "jol khabo" in recent kolkata meet & greet interview!!Big smileBig smileBig smile


yah i saw that.. Embarrassed Oh god we will gonna see him in kurta with bengali words... Embarrassed i cant wait anymore... Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333

.SobtiLicious. IF-Sizzlerz
.SobtiLicious.
.SobtiLicious.

Joined: 11 June 2012
Posts: 15075

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SankiMedhz..

^LOL...we had a sudden baarish of Barn's pics yesterday??
No interviews for such a long time...and suddenly SO many pics and interviews of him show up. :P



exactly..and after getting so many lst night ,meri nind ur gayi thi.. Cry i could sleep for a long time.. Cry
Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 16163

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WhatThe-



yah i saw that.. Embarrassed Oh god we will gonna see him in kurta with bengali words... Embarrassed i cant wait anymore... Cry

Me too!! I read 22 Yards will be released in the middle of next year Dead 
So we'll have to wait 1 more year! Dead 
Do you know anything about MAMR release?? 
Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 16163

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SankiMedhz..

Bye guys.Big smile
byebye Hug 
Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 16163

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SankiMedhz..

^LOL...we had a sudden baarish of Barn's pics yesterday??
No interviews for such a long time...and suddenly SO many pics and interviews of him show up. :P
Year it was a TOTAL surprise yesterday!! Party

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Craziness Unlimited-IPKKNDians RockwaVe 35(lO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: Flora3333   Replies: 1124   Views: 23193

Flora3333 1124 23193 05 April 2013 at 8:00am by .DushtKanya.
Craziness Unlimited-IPKKNDians RockwaVe 36(lO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: -chamkilli-   Replies: 1133   Views: 16936

-chamkilli- 1133 16936 05 April 2013 at 12:38am by Flora3333
Craziness Unlimited-IPKKNDians RockwaVe 34(lO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 130 131

Author: -chamkilli-   Replies: 1047   Views: 21711

-chamkilli- 1047 21711 03 March 2013 at 9:41pm by Flora3333
Craziness Unlimited-IPKKNDians RockwaVe 33(lO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: ..SankiMedhz..   Replies: 1157   Views: 21143

..SankiMedhz.. 1157 21143 15 February 2013 at 11:45pm by -chamkilli-
Craziness Unlimited-IPKKNDians RockwaVe 32(lO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: -chamkilli-   Replies: 1130   Views: 20036

-chamkilli- 1130 20036 10 February 2013 at 11:21am by .shinchan.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index