Friends? so not swaron!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I think this track was introduced to make both of them realise that they can't be freinds...

She will realise this fact through Aashi, I guess... whereas he started to realise this as he did say "I don't want be R's replacement" and " I'm trying so hard to keep my promise"...

I guess, soon this freindship will breakup into what SS originally r ...
Originally posted by yasri

I think this track was introduced to make both of them realise that they can't be freinds...

She will realise this fact through Aashi, I guess... whereas he started to realise this as he did say "I don't want be R's replacement" and " I'm trying so hard to keep my promise"...

I guess, soon this freindship will breakup into what SS originally r ...

arey she is always been like that..gets jealous n possessive but does nothing about it n he just wants her to be "comfortable"..n why n how will they confess..
CV's have completely lost their mind!
Originally posted by swaronswaron

this new found friendship is killing Swaron's equation..Its very awkward for me to see them in the friend zone😕 they were better off fighting🤢😛 Atleast there was some chemistry 😡..they have turned into a "gigly" couple🥱😲 ..This was not the swaron I had  fallen in love with 🥱 Cvs please dont ruin the most beautiful love story 😭

i mean seriously..
dey r behaving like rey n sharon...
imean dushan zyada better tha frnds say...
pehle bhi sorry bolte samai wayam ne kaha tha m sorry bt dont xpect ki main tumhara frnd banunga...
kyuki main nhi banana chata...

cv's no frndshp stuff yaar...
😡

Naahh...dont worry ..This wont last Long...

I guess , I have started with Aashi thing just to make Sharon realize how much Swayam matter in her Life...

Swaron Trial Relationship started when Sharon felt Swayam was going away from her...During Charity Event Sharon felt that this time She has lost Swayam Forever and cause of this Fear She comes to Swayam's Place  , she comes there out of Fear , to get Confirmation whether Swayam still Loves her or Not...

Swayam Loving her matter her a Lot...so the day She feels that She has lost Swayam this time not only forever but also his Love ( may be him being close to Aashi ) , Sharon wil have to confess her Love to Him...

Originally posted by shakti_rock

Naahh...dont worry ..This wont last Long...

I guess , I have started with Aashi thing just to make Sharon realize how much Swayam matter in her Life...

Swaron Trial Relationship started when Sharon felt Swayam was going away from her...During Charity Event Sharon felt that this time She has lost Swayam Forever and cause of this Fear She comes to Swayam's Place  , she comes there out of Fear , to get Confirmation whether Swayam still Loves her or Not...

Swayam Loving her matter her a Lot...so the day She feels that She has lost Swayam this time not only forever but also his Love ( may be him being close to Aashi ) , Sharon wil have to confess her Love to Him...

Absolutely agree.👍🏼
Originally posted by swaronswaron

they have turned into best friends  this is not the swaron i knew..swayam doesnot seem to care about their equation anymore ..i thought he could never accept her as a friend but i was so wrong🤢🤢 sharon has turned into  a jagath mata😲  Where is the passion? chemistry? that longingness ? dunno what direction their story is takin?😭😭 i have lost hope now
CryI agree with the above post and wish dat we get r intense swaron back and being positive i wish we get to see swaron confession soon .
agreed... the passion and intensity has been flushed down the toilet... its just friendly smiles left which SO does not suit swaron... to a limit is fine... but every day the same stuff with no hint of the old aggressive and passion swaron, and no progress at all?? pathetic...
all of s wanted Swaron to be close and free with each other, so now they r free with each other and share their thoughts without any hesitation... I am loving this super change, and I know both are aware that this new forund relationship of theirs is not frinedship but more than that, its just that since Sharon is not ready or comfortable with that name, so they are not giving it so... Want to see them sharing more of their thoughts with each other..
I agreed dis friendly talk formal talk is killing Swaron equation . bcz of dis Swaron intensity also loosing we do not want dem to act as friends dey are beyond friends