Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Friends? so not swaron!!

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this new found friendship is killing Swaron's equation..Its very awkward for me to see them in the friend zone😕 they were better off fighting🤢😛 Atleast there was some chemistry ðŸ˜¡..they have turned into a "gigly" couple🥱😲 ..This was not the swaron I had  fallen in love with ðŸ¥± Cvs please dont ruin the most beautiful love story ðŸ˜­

Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bumblebeeluna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh God I know right ?
They used to be so intense and amazing. 
Now all they do is laugh and smile at each other, it wouldn't be too bad if they were together, but they are not. So, it's just hard to see them like this ! 
Oh well, CVs should work hard on their story, return us the SwaRon we fell in love with !! 

Enjoy ! 
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its not friendship guys, as Swayam would back out immediately hearing the word "friend" for sharon...but definitely its a bond an unexplainable, unbreakable bond... just like swaron ðŸ˜Š
swaronswaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: bumblebeeluna

Oh God I know right ?
They used to be so intense and amazing. 
Now all they do is laugh and smile at each other, it wouldn't be too bad if they were together, but they are not. So, it's just hard to see them like this ! 
Oh well, CVs should work hard on their story, return us the SwaRon we fell in love with !! 

Enjoy ! 

they have turned into best friends  this is not the swaron i knew..swayam doesnot seem to care about their equation anymore ..i thought he could never accept her as a friend but i was so wrong🤢🤢 sharon has turned into  a jagath mata😲  Where is the passion? chemistry? that longingness ? dunno what direction their story is takin?😭😭 i have lost hope now
swaronswaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: uhs313

Its not friendship guys, as Swayam would back out immediately hearing the word "friend" for sharon...but definitely its a bond an unexplainable, unbreakable bond... just like swaron ðŸ˜Š

how do you define that "bond" . to me , they behave like "friends only"😕 Thats how friends behave..all helpful  n sweet ..my point of view ðŸ˜•
Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm hopeless. I mean I have no clue whats happening, or whats gonna happen next. This mushy mushy thingie is so annoying. Not in a relationship, still they're doing all this... uff -_-
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well hopefully their friendship moves forward soon
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
swaron are beyond being friends...cvs are forgetting this...its ODD definitely.. i wud rather wanna see them fight...and chemistry tho hai yar...its not missing 
swaronswaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

swaron are beyond being friends...cvs are forgetting this...its ODD definitely.. i wud rather wanna see them fight...and chemistry tho hai yar...its not missing 

lekin sweet mushy chemistry nahi chaiye ðŸ˜•
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

this new found friendship is killing Swaron's equation..Its very awkward for me to see them in the friend zone😕 they were better off fighting🤢😛 Atleast there was some chemistry ðŸ˜¡..they have turned into a "gigly" couple🥱😲 ..This was not the swaron I had  fallen in love with ðŸ¥± Cvs please dont ruin the most beautiful love story ðŸ˜­

i guess hume cvs ko har ek language me batana padega..pta nai unhe konse language samaj ati h...i guess cvs ko ab tho dimak lagana chaye tht after khamakha seq we are seeing this frendly swaron...i mean sereously yr...have cvs lost their mind or wht...frankly speeking after khamakha seq mere expectations cvs se bohot high ho gayi thi...but nw i guess i was a fool...i mean seriously cvs se koi expectations rakhna is like...