Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala IS NOT RK's WIFE (Page 9)

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

I agree! Madhu was never RKs wife. 

Ouch..that hurt..!!!LOLLOLI wonder if you realize you just TRASHED her character...!!!WinkLOLLOL

P.S - I'm sure you didn't mean to..but It came out wrong!!Embarrassed

Edited by dilnasheen - 09 April 2013 at 8:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueenSimple-Girl

ha35_ad Senior Member
ha35_ad
ha35_ad

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blackpoison

Originally posted by ha35_ad

Brilliant post! Just want to ask a question to those who believe the marriage was real. If that was the case why did he hold back from consummating the marriage until a full 7 phera wedding was completed? I'll tell you why because even RK knew the marriage was not complete and therefore not pure and any act such as consumation would only be wrong!
hey bhagu itna dimag btw he was taking revenge plz itna b mat girao use... rk knws that he was just taking revenge...

I can't make sense of everything you've said but just to clarify it was a simple question not a statement to slander his character. My point is he didn't consummate the marriage, if we forget the 'oh he didn't do it because he loves her' just for a second we can look at the other side of the argument that he didn't do it because believe it or not he still holds some traditional values and he knew the relationship could not be taken to the next stage if it is not complete, reemphasising my point that marriage was never a complete one for people to say now that she's his wife. If we objectify love and humans then yes she may be his property but she was never his wife, I'll stand by that until they get married properly. For all those saying 'it was done in public' I believe that is referred to as a 'tamaasha' if he married her now properly in private I would prefer that over the 'tamaasha' initially created.

Edited by ha35_ad - 09 April 2013 at 8:33am
.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
hello..unwed bol diya to rishta tut gaya kya? Sleepy
ab agar kal madhu kahegi ki mai bittuji ki beti hun..aur rk kahega ki deepali meri ma hai...will it become true? Stern Smile

if madhu really meant the ex-biwi thing..then y didnt she tell anything to rk that day in the chawl when he told sultan to stay in his liits as madhu was RK'S BIWI ? oh..sorry forgot that you people are not that smart ROFL i will tell you. because heart of heart..even she knows that she IS rk's biwi stil.

people say many things in anger which they dont mean..and only fols believe them and take them seriously.

Edited by Yukthi. - 09 April 2013 at 8:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bebo03

ha35_ad Senior Member
ha35_ad
ha35_ad

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teletubby

Brilliant post! Just want to ask a question to those who believe the marriage was real. If that was the case why did he hold back from consummating the marriage until a full 7 phera wedding was completed? I'll tell you why because even RK knew the marriage was not complete and therefore not pure and any act such as consumation would only be wrong!

LOLLOLLOL
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">pls hamare right kameene ka itna bada character certificate mat do!!!</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">dint consummate as knew in heart ki shaadi nahi huyi...he's not th shrinking virginal sorts am sure !!!</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">in fact his not consummating is one thing which really validates him in my eyes...one n only one redeeming point in madhu's humiliation!!!</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">he dint consummate cuz he knew he was gonna dump her n som humaneness stopped him perhaps!!!Embarrassed</font>

Hey thank you for agreeing, I wasn't here to debate his love for her just the validity of the marriage, which we've both agreed was not consummated because he knew the marriage wasn't complete

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubby

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">pls hamare right kameene ka itna bada character certificate mat do!!!</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">dint consummate as knew in heart ki shaadi nahi huyi...he's not th shrinking virginal sorts am sure !!!</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">in fact his not consummating is one thing which really validates him in my eyes...one n only one redeeming point in madhu's humiliation!!!</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">he dint consummate cuz he knew he was gonna dump her n som humaneness stopped him perhaps!!!Embarrassed</font>

Hey thank you for agreeing, I wasn't here to debate his love for her just the validity of the marriage, which we've both agreed was not consummated because he knew the marriage wasn't complete

no they didnt take it to next level as rk never had any feelings of love that time..but now he does.
it has very little to do with purity and validity of their wedding
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
It depends on the thinking of a person.

For Madhu, she has always considered herself to be MARRIED to RK. When RK started calling her Biwi when they used to hate each other, even in those hate filled moments she did not contradict him to not call her his biwi. She had accepted her fate.

It depends on what Madhu considers herself to be. When she was forced into marriage earlier for acquiring the money, even though the rituals themselves were faulty and incomplete Madhu still thought of herself as a wedded person from her mind and heart. So, this makes me feel that she is married.

Besides, hindus living in other areas like Sindhi hindus do not do 7 pheres. They marry with only 4 pheres. So as long as the bride and groom consider themselves married than that is all there is to it.

I understand now she believes she is his Ex-Biwi, but there was a time when she had considered herself RK's biwi whether he was a pyar main dooba character that RK spun or if it was psychopath RK that broke furniture to make Havan Kundh and was drinking during the ceremony.

Edited by -WhisperMahi- - 09 April 2013 at 8:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueen.FairyDust.

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

hey i dint say wedding wasn't complete ...but dint consummate cuz he had revenge on his mind n was gonna dump her after making her fall in lov wid him!!Embarrassed
deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top