India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala IS NOT RK's WIFE (Page 6)

madhvi4gurti IF-Dazzler
madhvi4gurti
madhvi4gurti

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with the post!!! thinking carefully madhu n rk were nt married!!!!...IT WAS MADHU who accepted rk as her hubby dil se n observed the karvachauth n all...on the other hand, rk never did accept her with all of his ego n revenge crap...so finally when he did "unwed" her, he broke all posible links btw him n her biwi..now 'ex-biwi' as he pointed out so many time now!!Angry

nw sultan being in the picture, rk is damn jealous n his egoistic behaviour phir se samne aa raha hai...

some ppl has been saying abt z contract...maybe the contract still holds bt it was all part of revenge n nt marriage for heaven sake!!!
nw if rk really wants madhu as his wife as he has showing, he will have to marry her with all vidhi-vidhan...n for the sake of love n nt jealousy:-))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchantedForest

SHIMPI Newbie
SHIMPI
SHIMPI

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Madhubala ka repeat time kya hai
mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
As per hindu rituals all the pheras have to be completed and there is no 4 pheras wedding. What RK did with Madhu was a mockery of Hindu wedding. This type of farce cannot be accepted as wedding by any standards.

Madhu is free to do what she pleases. 

RK,as I see his character,never really loved Madhu. He used and abused her. Even today,he professes his love for MAdhu,but, he is only a jealous and insecure man who cannot see Madhu with any one else. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66naina2010

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaamchorni

Originally posted by harianjana

excuse me... 
i just wanna differ a bit here... 
In India... marriage had a lot of value. and Madhu accepted RK as his husband by heart and the same with RK too... 
It was enough to say that they are Wife-husband. 
and also they are still legally wife and husband only 

Are you sure about that? I mean, didn't this all start because that wasn't the case at all and this was just his revenge?
how can u say that. 
A man can think of a woman as his means he was accepting her as his life partner... 
RK always accepted Madhu as his wife, but he deceived himself, saying that he need not maintain his relation with her 
EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
yes, thnx for the reminder. ppl are going to the extent of saying that RK has the right to do whatever he is doing to Madhu right now because he is her huspand. And that Madhu is forcing him I mean seriously??? SillyHe wanted to let her go and now she has moved on and he cant handle it. There is nothing more to it. Ppl think he had a right to go to the chawl and color her because he was huspand. He can disown her whenever he wants to and than show up to claim his rights on her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Originally posted by harianjana

excuse me... 
i just wanna differ a bit here... 
In India... marriage had a lot of value. and Madhu accepted RK as his husband by heart and the same with RK too... 
It was enough to say that they are Wife-husband. 
and also they are still legally wife and husband only 

Madhu accepted him with all her heart when she thought that he was actually in love with her and he actually considered this marriage to be real...but now that he broke all the ties, she has decided to move on and she HAS moved on! So from what point of view is this marriage still real? As far as I can see, this marriage is not real at least from Madhu's point of view or her heart...Oh but I forgot, as long as RK says its real, then it means its real! No one can question RK na! So let's all just forget about Madhu's feelings and let RK do whatever he wants Big smile After all women are meant to be treated as personal properties.
I never meant it that way, neither I did say it that way. 
well... when I am speaking of this topic, I am also a woman Smile and being a woman Madhu did get angree on RK> But do u thingk, she moved on... I never think it so. If she moved on she would have never cried, remembering RK, and at the base, she would have never even remembered RK at all...
and She loved him then and she was hating him now. and Hate was not opposite form of love... it was other form of love...  and I am not syaing here that Madhu should Forgive RK blah blaj.. and the topic was about RK-Madhu being wife and husband or not. and 
in my POV they are still wife and husband. 
deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I agree! Madhu was never RKs wife. 

Go to top