Madhubala IS NOT RK's WIFE (Page 5)

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by honestyfirst

Which rutualism dear ...
Its bitter truth ...u hav to accept it ...rk n madhu r not married now ...
N about contrat ...its written in it till madhu father pay him 40 lacks ...madhu will be with rk ...
Its not written married ...
Firstly marriage incomple ...then that incomple was broken by rk ...

What do you mean by 'what ritualism'? LOL He married her in front of whole junta. That is enough for societal and legal sanction for marriage. 4 phere or 7 phere doesn't matter. On what grounds can their marriage be challenged can you tell me?

And are you telling me that a girl like Madhu stayed with RK, just for the sake of that 40 lakhs contract, without legalizing the marriage? Shocked Their marriage was legalized. The formalities were never shown explicitly, but mentioned in passing in one of the episodes.

And lastly, can marriage be broken just like that, when one of the party says its over? Shocked

Yes the whole junta was there who saw just HOW RK married her! Insulting her and what not! Let's not even go there!

@Bold: They can be challenged on the grounds that he himself broke the relationship! So on what grounds can he force her to come back to him can YOU tell me that?

I'm sorry but I don't remember the formalities EVER being said in any of the episodes. If you could kindly remind me in which episodes, then I would appreciate it. Thanks Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ornella_mgmozart66Panthera--Udhay--

kaamchorni Goldie
kaamchorni
kaamchorni

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harianjana

excuse me... 
i just wanna differ a bit here... 
In India... marriage had a lot of value. and Madhu accepted RK as his husband by heart and the same with RK too... 
It was enough to say that they are Wife-husband. 
and also they are still legally wife and husband only 

Are you sure about that? I mean, didn't this all start because that wasn't the case at all and this was just his revenge?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChandlerBingmozart66PantheraBasilisk--Udhay--

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harianjana

excuse me... 
i just wanna differ a bit here... 
In India... marriage had a lot of value. and Madhu accepted RK as his husband by heart and the same with RK too... 
It was enough to say that they are Wife-husband. 
and also they are still legally wife and husband only 

Madhu accepted him with all her heart when she thought that he was actually in love with her and he actually considered this marriage to be real...but now that he broke all the ties, she has decided to move on and she HAS moved on! So from what point of view is this marriage still real? As far as I can see, this marriage is not real at least from Madhu's point of view or her heart...Oh but I forgot, as long as RK says its real, then it means its real! No one can question RK na! So let's all just forget about Madhu's feelings and let RK do whatever he wants Big smile After all women are meant to be treated as personal properties.

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 08 April 2013 at 9:14pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vid6ornella_mgmozart66Pantheraalovi_21harianjanagennyM--Udhay--

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Anyways, I'm outta here 

@TM: Hope your topic doesn't get closed :P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaamchorniPantheramozart66alovi_21--Udhay--

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Whats new here in forum partial memory loss is the mantra, People forgot tracks acc to their convience
Cassie.. Goldie
Cassie..
Cassie..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
A contract marriage is only that, a contract - Madhubala is/was of good faith, that's why she has been fulfilling her obligations...

In the show, they deliberately kept the marriage part ambiguous [I'm not too sure they had a registered marriage; Rk wanted MB keep guessing whether she was married or not... if he had to make it all legal, wouldn't that be a reprieve? no he was singularly focused on taking revenge, chances to have made this straightforward are not too many]

A contract marriage is not enforceable in any court of law and thus not legal..

PS - I don't find live-in relations that wrong if both partners are willing and consenting. They had that when Madhubala stayed at Rk's house for six months.. The unwedding drama  wiped the slate clean if both of them say they are now separated..

Because of the unconventional marriages they have been witness to, Rk and Madhubala might have twisted beliefs about marriage:

Rk - doesn't not value rituals and makes mockery out of societal rites... A commitment is made from the heart [Dead he couldn't honour even that]

MB - She saw her mother stuck in an empty marriage for 20 years... The name attached to a relationship is not important; how it is nurtured and fulfilled is... I think she'd try to respect and honor all relationships with love. [One day she might just choose Aryan over Rk]

Bottomline - I don't think they had a legal marriage and the show definitely plays on the edge... 1000 eps can/will be built on just that LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amni375-Misek-mozart66gennyM

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina2010

Originally posted by ennishet

Sorry, beg to differ.

They signed a contract binding them as husband and wife which still holds them together.

As pointed out by someone in another thread, some people take only four pheras during the wedding ceremony and their marriage is still valid.

Further, what was Madhu doing at RK's house the past 6 months if she wasn't married? ( before the bashers start, I equally love Madhu and RK, so back off)

Kindly refresh your memory and watch Feb 9th episode where RK unweds Madhubala.
Lemme refresh YOUR memory:
madhu hasn yet paid him his 40 lakhs,so the contract was bout madhu being his wifey until she pays him the 40 lakhs,which she hasnt..
so either she pay him the 40 lakhs or be called his wife.

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Guys, I didn't get their first marriage, didnt get how they were husband and wife,and the unwedded thingCool
CVs ne boldiya bass..although even I just took 4 pheres on my wedding...( married to a punjabi guy) still that mangal sutra was thrown, grihapravesh or whatever you call it was horrible...still I enjoyed at first, always thought madhu will prove him wrong, here toh sab ulta pultaLOL 

Go to top