ur 100% correct rk doing all according to his wish

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Payaalmozart66naina2010SophroniaPantheraBasilisk--Udhay--

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Absolutely dear

Love cant happen with conditions but few sane people can thing like that b'coz if they see Love in Lust then they can find anythingLOL

No doubt Sultan is not at all good choice but if Sultan is bad then RK is worstAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66naina2010Panthera--Udhay--

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I wonder if Madhu is dumb for being used and trampled upon, then what the hell is RK? Ooopsss I'm so sorry...I forgot he is THE GOD no matter what he does! 

And if the question of legality arises, then I'm sure that Madhu can fight saying that he himself threw her out of his life, so he can't hold the contract on her head! And besides it wasn't an ACTUAL marriage contract! It was a purely business contract!

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 08 April 2013 at 8:56pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PayaalkaamchorniSophroniamozart66naina2010Magical-Wings--Udhay--

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
For those who claim that Madhu didn't deny in front of sultan that she is RKs biwi, I will refresh your memory and take you to March 18th episode, part 2. madhu confronts Sultan after he broke RKs windshield. he refers to RK as her pati twice. In response, these are her exact dialogues

" ye baat tumhare Dimaag me jaati kyun nahin? Who meta pati nahin hai. Hamara koi rishta nahin hai. na main uski kuch hoon, na wo mera kuch hai. Ham pati-patni the. Ab hamara koi rishta nahin hai. Hum pati-patni the, par ab hum Alag hai. Main use aut us rishta ko bhoolkar aage badh chuki hoon..."

And she goes on to complain about RK to sultan.

As far as why she didn't refute during holi, well she has already spoken to SS about their relationship in private. I don't think she needed to reiterate. Also she probably didn't want to create a scene. I don't know about contract etc. but if you go by Madhu's words, she said this herself on March 18th. If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Payaalha35_adamni375kaamchorni-Misek-SophroniaPantheramozart66naina2010alovi_21-anoshka-gennyMBasiliskMagical-Wings--Udhay--

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honestyfirst

Which rutualism dear ...
Its bitter truth ...u hav to accept it ...rk n madhu r not married now ...
N about contrat ...its written in it till madhu father pay him 40 lacks ...madhu will be with rk ...
Its not written married ...
Firstly marriage incomple ...then that incomple was broken by rk ...

What do you mean by 'what ritualism'? LOL He married her in front of whole junta. That is enough for societal and legal sanction for marriage. 4 phere or 7 phere doesn't matter. On what grounds can their marriage be challenged can you tell me?

And are you telling me that a girl like Madhu stayed with RK, just for the sake of that 40 lakhs contract, without legalizing the marriage? Shocked Their marriage was legalized. The formalities were never shown explicitly, but mentioned in passing in one of the episodes.

And lastly, can marriage be broken just like that, when one of the party says its over? Shocked

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

alka2001psk08vaani21desigrl414RuthlessQueenSimple-Girl.SoulMates.anastasia21Fortitude

DANGGG IF-Rockerz
DANGGG
DANGGG

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
but the contract my dear, its makes them married =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueen

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smariandsena

for ur kind info only taking pheras or mangalsutra is nt marriage... Its only in india... Outside india such round n round means nothing... It has no value... N if u know wat court marriage is... Both rk n madhu were in a contract... Until madhu pays 40 lacks c is still rk's wife... I wish c was nt... I dont want such dumb gal in rk's life bt unfortunately c is!!!!!

Ofcourse taking pheras and mangalsutra and sindor are not marriage! A marriage is also based on love, trust, understanding and companionship. And as far as I can see, RK himself broke all these aspects of his so called relationship with his Biwi! 

And I'm not from India so I know exactly what a court marriage is!
I'm sure you remember that RK and Madhu DID NOT marry in a court nor their contract was an actual marriage contract signed by witnesses! It was basically a FORCED business contract!

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 08 April 2013 at 9:17pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

amni375vid6SophroniaPantheramozart66alovi_21Magical-Wings--Udhay--

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
excuse me... 
i just wanna differ a bit here... 
In India... marriage had a lot of value. and Madhu accepted RK as his husband by heart and the same with RK too... 
It was enough to say that they are Wife-husband. 
and also they are still legally wife and husband only 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alka2001psk08vaani211mangaloreRuthlessQueenSimple-GirlAnanya05ennishet

Go to top