Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala IS NOT RK's WIFE (Page 2)

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payaal

Originally posted by armummy

what matters is what CVs think...madhu has said they were married and now not staying together in the interview post revenge...so i guess that is the status which cvs wants to show, and also madhu did not refute RK calling her 'BIWI' in front of sultan...

The are not married and even Madhu has told RK that she is his ex-biwi.

she says ex-biwi is the name he gave her , that does not show thier relationship status ...check her interview post revenge ...you may get the idea...

most important thing is when RK claims her " BIWI HAI MERI" ,she did not refute it...it should give clear indication

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alka2001desigrl4141mangalorevaani21teletubbyAnanya05-Dil-Fortitude

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

good points!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SophroniagennyM--Udhay--

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Wonder why Sultaan thinking about Madhu is questioned! It has nothing to do with Madhu being married or not, he  is feeling something for Madhu, so what ! About some fansErmm, standards set by RK-Dips pavitar rishta are way too high for Sultaan to even stand in any competition LOL...RK lifting Dips, drinking together ...wow ...what a life without wife RK LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_adt1234SATHYA88kaamchorni-Misek-SophroniaPantheraSiri22aan-rishalovi_21mozart66gennyMhonestyfirstBasilisk-lazybee---Udhay--

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you for this post!!
This has been really getting on my last nerves...people here think that Madhu is still RK's PROPERTY even after RK HIMSELF disowned her! Now just bcz he wants her back, doesn't make her his so called Biwi again! The world doesn't revolve around RK's wants! And puh-liz! Everyone knows that for a marriage to be considered real, you have to take seven "pheres" (RK only took 4) and the husband has to put sindoor and mangulsutra on the wife (if I remember correctly, then RK THREW the mangulsutra on her neck)...How in the world is this considered a marriage??

Some RK fanatics will go to any length to justify RK's actions but everyone knows that this marriage was a sham to begin with! And for marriage to be real, both the parties have to be consenting...but now Madhu doesn't consider RK her husband after everything he did, so how in the freaking world is the marriage still real? 

Is it necessary that just bcz RK wants her back, that Madhu should become his wife again? Doesn't Madhu (the girl whose life RK destroyed) have any say in this at all? Really...sometimes the logic that RK's fanatics use to justify his actions really makes me laugh!

P.S. And if I remember correctly, about the contract that some ppl bring up again and again, didn't RK FORCEFULLY make her sign it when they went to go see Shammu in the hospital after this forced shaadi?

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 08 April 2013 at 8:36pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Payaalt1234ha35_adSATHYA88kaamchornivid6-Misek-SophroniaPantheranaina2010mozart66gennyMhonestyfirst-lazybee---Udhay--

honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payaal

Originally posted by armummy

what matters is what CVs think...madhu has said they were married and now not staying together in the interview post revenge...so i guess that is the status which cvs wants to show, and also madhu did not refute RK calling her 'BIWI' in front of sultan...

The are not married and even Madhu has told RK that she is his ex-biwi.

For that madhu has already given ans to rk that ...
She is not price tag ...to tell everyone that rk buyed it ...

N plus she made clear to sultan that she is not married now ...

N madhu not telling anything wen rk called him biwi infront of sultan ...

Madhu dont want any fight to happen ...she gave a isara to sultan to not to say anything ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PayaalSophroniaPantheramozart66naina2010alovi_21--Udhay--

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
completely agree with u!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Payaalmozart66SophroniaPanthera--Udhay--

..Sujith1001.. IF-Rockerz
..Sujith1001..
..Sujith1001..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Completely agreed! Smile

U have put ur points well! Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Payaalt1234mozart66SophroniaPanthera--Udhay--

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Wonder why Sultaan thinking about Madhu is questioned! It has nothing to do with Madhu being married or not, he  is feeling something for Madhu, so what ! About some fansErmm, standards set by RK-Dips pavitar rishta are way too high for Sultaan to even stand in any competition LOL...RK lifting Dips, drinking together ...wow ...what a life without wife RK LOL
ROFLROFLIt is ok because it is RK.  Everyone is acting like they never had a inappropriate thought about someone who is in a relationship or married.  I am married but not dead.LOLI think lots of other men are cute and hot.  I even joke with my husband about the hotness of some of those men.  Just because I am married does not mean I shut off all feelings and thoughts.  I mean how many phangurls are crazy about VD and he is totally married(we have honeymoon videos to prove it)LOL they get all blushy blushy over him.  I thought Sultan was cute and it is not like he forced himself and his feeling on Madhu..oops that would be someone elseLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_adt1234kaamchornililmzsunshineamni375-Misek-Pantheraalovi_21-anoshka--lazybee-Basilisk--Udhay--

Go to top