Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala IS NOT RK's WIFE (Page 15)

lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SATHYA88

Originally posted by Manonids

Wonder why Sultaan thinking about Madhu is questioned! It has nothing to do with Madhu being married or not, he  is feeling something for Madhu, so what ! About some fansErmm, standards set by RK-Dips pavitar rishta are way too high for Sultaan to even stand in any competition LOL...RK lifting Dips, drinking together ...wow ...what a life without wife RK LOL
ROFLROFLIt is ok because it is RK.  Everyone is acting like they never had a inappropriate thought about someone who is in a relationship or married.  I am married but not dead.LOLI think lots of other men are cute and hot.  I even joke with my husband about the hotness of some of those men.  Just because I am married does not mean I shut off all feelings and thoughts.  I mean how many phangurls are crazy about VD and he is totally married(we have honeymoon videos to prove it)LOL they get all blushy blushy over him.  I thought Sultan was cute and it is not like he forced himself and his feeling on Madhu..oops that would be someone elseLOL

@ bold ... classic. :).

Well said.

I have noticed, time and again, how some serials/soaps, make a mockery of the rituals.  But the public takes it all, hook line and sinker, just because the folks doing it are either the main leads, or really hot.  Apparently, looks justify the means.   

BUT

If a force attempting to break up a much wanted couple feels or does something totally within the bounds of law/religion, it's considered blasphemous.   

I'm sure I was part of such reactions at one point too.    And I think it's such reactions that will cause the perpetuation of such depictions in the entertainment world.  

RK is depicted as someone w/o a soul or an iota of a conscience.  It's as simple as that.  His love story would definitely be worth watching, sure.  But so far, he continues to be that soulless person, that inhumane human.  But he's falling in love.  And he's fighting it, and Madhu, quite cruelly.  However 'awww' worthy that may be, it's also quite wrong, his treatment of Madhu, that is.

Conversely, Sultan is a new entry.  Not known, not loved, not been with us for as long as Madhu-RK, and definitely not wanted if he intends to cause a love triangle.  Now, he may be Madhu's knight in the shining armor, he may have a heart, a soul, and heck, a conscience.  He may also have a dark past, a darker personality, which may start becoming colorful and rosy after Madhu's entry in it.   Yet, none of that seems 'awww' worthy, coz he's not our lead.

All these reactions are quite normal, yet very hypocritical.  I say so because I'm one of the folks who'd react like that too.   It's all about wanting your favorite couple together.  I get it.  We all do.

Yet, 

there's this thing called 'right, and there's this thing called 'wrong' ...   RK is, and has been, wrong in his treatment of Madhu, whether you call her his wife, ex-wife, never-wife, whatever.  Plain and simple, he's been brutal, shockingly smooth in deceiving her, and has definitely dealt a blow bad enough to break her.

Sultan hasn't done any of that to Madhu, and he genuinely respects her, if nothing else (we do think he's starting to like her).  

So ... 

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
They are legally married till madhu pays her 40 lacs. Legal as in it's on a document and it's by the law.
DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
TM is not even a member of the forum; looks like another basher willing to make a decoy account to spread hate and negativity in the forum. not even going to bother debating this. what is this, like the 5th post on the same exact thing? -_-
mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
I am just putting my two cents here or actually stating a legal fact which you guys can look up for yourselves too...One a marital contract is not enforceable at law in India...this contract is not a legal contract and has no potential what so ever...there is no exception to this...Under hindu marriage act the marriage was not completed hence it will always be Madhus Perspercpective that will hold weight if the legality of this marriage is contested in court.  further as per previous precedents since this would be treated as livein relationship while is not a marriage but a child resulting from any such arrangement I repeat not agreement not contract "arrangement" is considered legitimate for the purposes of inheritance...so this is where a marriage like theirs will rest in the eyes of law.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

I am just putting my two cents here or actually stating a legal fact which you guys can look up for yourselves too...One a marital contract is not enforceable at law in India...this contract is not a legal contract and has no potential what so ever...there is no exception to this...Under hindu marriage act the marriage was not completed hence it will always be Madhus Perspercpective that will hold weight if the legality of this marriage is contested in court.  further as per previous precedents since this would be treated as livein relationship while is not a marriage but a child resulting from any such arrangement I repeat not agreement not contract "arrangement" is considered legitimate for the purposes of inheritance...so this is where a marriage like theirs will rest in the eyes of law.
not stalking you, I promiseLOL

mytinypaintings

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

lol you areLOL...I will do it tonight I am nearly done writing just reducing the length as usual...word vomit you call it that right

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

lol you areLOL...I will do it tonight I am nearly done writing just reducing the length as usual...word vomit you call it that right
word vomit all you want honey. I am sure it will be nothing short of Italian SodaWink

mytinypaintings

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

word vomit all you want honey. I am sure it will be nothing short of Italian SodaWink
as in really American but termed Italian or truly Italian Chinoto??

DonnaHarvey

Go to top