Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala IS NOT RK's WIFE (Page 11)

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ha35_ad

Originally posted by dilnasheen

I'm so disappointed with all the Madhubala fans now..!!SmileEveryone is so busy proving she was NEVER married to RK...I wonder if you even realize proving your own point will tarnish Madhubala's character..!!ShockedEmbarrassed

I for one would like to believe she was married when she stayed in the same room with her HUSBAND!!Embarrassed

P.S - I'm not a hindu..so all these rituals I don't know..SmileBut I do know one thing that even if you got married in a courtroom by just signing your name in a register,you are considered MARRIED...And unless you are a muslim, saying "Talaak, talaak, talaak" 3 times won't unmarry you..!!SmileEven in Muslims now it must be done legally now..LOL

I think you'll find tarnishing her character was the whole point of it? And the bitter truth is her character is tarnished, courtesy of RK.

yahan dekho..I posted a polite enough comment and aap bura maan gaye..??Big smile

RK is calling her his wife I think even now, not otherwise..SmileWhatever tarnish-varnishing is done is courtsey our UNIQUE CV'S...!!EmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdearRuthlessQueenSimple-Girltrolldemort.

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gurtiluv

we are not saying she never was married to him. But the contract said she was married until he himself let her go. He did that so she is not married to him anymore.

just read the post I commented before on(previous page)..!!SmileEmbarrassed

And him letting her go isn't done legally na...So unless CV's say it was legal I think they would be considered married..!!Big smileAnd thank you so much for at least agreeing that the first wedding, whatever mockery it was, was a wedding!!And Madhubala DID marry RK..!!SmileI was getting weird vibes from the comments on this thread which were totally hell bent on proving that she NEVER married him because rituals weren't completed..!!ShockedEmbarrassed

I dont know about divorcing but most contract marriages go by the contract. And if you remember when RK made malik sign the contract with his thump he said the marriage will be legally over with when he himself lets her go and decides to do so. So if they were to go to court im sure Madhu can gather plenty of witnesses from the chawl saying he himself said the marriage is over. and the marriage could be anulled on the basis of that. I am sikh and we do four phera marriages and all. The CVs never handle legality correctly so we are not going to see this issue be handled in court properly. If it ever goes to court it will be like the Padmini case where Padmini get off the hook after Madhu gives a few women's rights lectures.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Basilisk-Dil-

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I have given my honest opinion on pg 4. If this is indeed a marriage, it is nothing but farce of a marriage. But lets all accept this. That, this is a daily soap. So MB married or not married will purely be on the whim of the CVs. Whether we like it or not, this is a fact. When RK forced the marriage, and supposedly fell in love with her, I believed they were married. This is because the Cvs portrayed it that way. Now after he threw her out, she removed her mangalsutra, she is shown to be not married. Now in innings 2, lets just wait and watch. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dil-

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged

I'm so disappointed with all the Madhubala fans now..!!SmileEveryone is so busy proving she was NEVER married to RK...I wonder if you even realize proving your own point will tarnish Madhubala's character..!!ShockedEmbarrassed

I for one would like to believe she was married when she stayed in the same room with her HUSBAND!!Embarrassed

P.S - I'm not a hindu..so all these rituals I don't know..SmileBut I do know one thing that even if you got married in a courtroom by just signing your name in a register,you are considered MARRIED...And unless you are a muslim, saying "Talaak, talaak, talaak" 3 times won't unmarry you..!!SmileEven in Muslims now it must be done legally now..LOL

I think you'll find tarnishing her character was the whole point of it? And the bitter truth is her character is tarnished, courtesy of RK.

yahan dekho..I posted a polite enough comment and aap bura maan gaye..??Big smile

RK is calling her his wife I think even now, not otherwise..SmileWhatever tarnish-varnishing is done is courtsey our UNIQUE CV'S...!!EmbarrassedLOL

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueenSimple-Girl-Dil-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged

we are not saying she never was married to him. But the contract said she was married until he himself let her go. He did that so she is not married to him anymore.

And him letting her go isn't done legally na...So unless CV's say it was legal I think they would be considered married..!!Big smileAnd thank you so much for at least agreeing that the first wedding, whatever mockery it was, was a wedding!!And Madhubala DID marry RK..!!SmileI was getting weird vibes from the comments on this thread which were totally hell bent on proving that she NEVER married him because rituals weren't completed..!!ShockedEmbarrassed

I dont know about divorcing but most contract marriages go by the contract. And if you remember when RK made malik sign the contract with his thump he said the marriage will be legally over with when he himself lets her go and decides to do so. So if they were to go to court im sure Madhu can gather plenty of witnesses from the chawl saying he himself said the marriage is over. and the marriage could be anulled on the basis of that. I am sikh and we do four phera marriages and all. The CVs never handle legality correctly so we are not going to see this issue be handled in court properly. If it ever goes to court it will be like the Padmini case where Padmini get off the hook after Madhu gives a few women's rights lectures.

OMG!!You are so right about CV's and their flexible IPC..!!LOLLOLThey put RK in jail for 4 days..but let shammo and paddo get out for attempted murder and murder..!!LOLLOL

Now if the CV's want to show that they are married I think the contract may come into play..I'm really not sure..I think the CV's have forgotten about that contract..!!EmbarrassedLOLBut the contract will definitely be BINDING if they bring it back!!WinkEmbarrassedOne cannot disown a marriage just by saying few words...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueenSimple-Girl

sweetdear Goldie
sweetdear
sweetdear

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Rishabh married Madhu in front of all the crew and cast of the film set ..it was legalized when they signed the contract.they even showed the media splashing their wedding news when Deepali entered and showed the paper to Radhaji...whereas their unwedding was a personal affair..and when he came to chawl he announced that he is leaving her. 
After that they never went to court to seek divorce..hence her answer to the media where she clarified its Love that got separated from their relationship.
So irrespective of whatever they happen to call each other..legally they are still husband and wife as per Indian Marital Law!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueenSimple-Girl-Dil-

ha35_ad Senior Member
ha35_ad
ha35_ad

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Sorry forgot to add a '' to make what I posted less 'serious'. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good discussion but I don't see myself getting upset over trivial issues such as these also just to clarify one thing you initially said 'Everyone is so busy proving she was NEVER married to RK...I wonder if you even realize proving your own point will tarnish Madhubala's character..!! But I'm glad you agree that they're not the ones doing so but I'm glad you've realised it's the CV's doing so via the character if RK because that is what this story is based on

P.s I hope that's enough smiley faces to reiterate that I'm not disheartened at all, each to their own.

-Dil-

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged

OMG!!You are so right about CV's and their flexible IPC..!!LOLLOLThey put RK in jail for 4 days..but let shammo and paddo get out for attempted murder and murder..!!LOLLOL

Now if the CV's want to show that they are married I think the contract may come into play..I'm really not sure..I think the CV's have forgotten about that contract..!!EmbarrassedLOLBut the contract will definitely be BINDING if they bring it back!!WinkEmbarrassedOne cannot disown a marriage just by saying few words...Smile

I think legal/genuine are two different things. Ppl can argue before that he had earned the rights to be her huspand by helping her father and all. Ppl shouldnt say things like he has a right to color her because he is her huspand because he himself can not treat like toy through the contract leave her whenever he wants to and randomly come back and say only I have the right to color her.

-Dil-

Go to top