India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala IS NOT RK's WIFE (Page 10)

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I'm so disappointed with all the Madhubala fans now..!!SmileEveryone is so busy proving she was NEVER married to RK...I wonder if you even realize proving your own point will tarnish Madhubala's character..!!ShockedEmbarrassed

I for one would like to believe she was married when she stayed in the same room with her HUSBAND!!Embarrassed

P.S - I'm not a hindu..so all these rituals I don't know..SmileBut I do know one thing that even if you got married in a courtroom by just signing your name in a register,you are considered MARRIED...And unless you are a muslim, saying "Talaak, talaak, talaak" 3 times won't unmarry you..!!SmileEven in Muslims now it must be done legally..LOL

Edited by dilnasheen - 09 April 2013 at 10:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueenSimple-Girl.FairyDust.

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
we are not saying she never was married to him. But the contract said she was married until he himself let her go. He did that so she is not married to him anymore.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_ad-Dil-

ha35_ad Senior Member
ha35_ad
ha35_ad

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi.

Originally posted by ha35_ad

Originally posted by teletubby

Brilliant post! Just want to ask a question to those who believe the marriage was real. If that was the case why did he hold back from consummating the marriage until a full 7 phera wedding was completed? I'll tell you why because even RK knew the marriage was not complete and therefore not pure and any act such as consumation would only be wrong!

LOLLOLLOL
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">pls hamare right kameene ka itna bada character certificate mat do!!!</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">dint consummate as knew in heart ki shaadi nahi huyi...he's not th shrinking virginal sorts am sure !!!</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">in fact his not consummating is one thing which really validates him in my eyes...one n only one redeeming point in madhu's humiliation!!!</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">he dint consummate cuz he knew he was gonna dump her n som humaneness stopped him perhaps!!!Embarrassed</font>

Hey thank you for agreeing, I wasn't here to debate his love for her just the validity of the marriage, which we've both agreed was not consummated because he knew the marriage wasn't complete

no they didnt take it to next level as rk never had any feelings of love that time..but now he does.
it has very little to do with purity and validity of their wedding

Hey if there were no feelings of love on his part that would be more of a reason for him to use Madhu for his revenge. Like I said I'm not here to debate his love for her, also there's nothing wrong with sex before marriage if those are your views but considering this is an Indian drama with the characters belonging to traditional Hindu backgrounds it is very unlikely that we will see anything of the sort between Madhu and RK until they get married in the right way.
DevilClan IF-Rockerz
DevilClan
DevilClan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
U r ryt dear. Pehle to unke phere hi complete nhi the and no sindoor. And is baat ko agr rehne bhi de to how can we forget k Rk ne khud madhu ko apni jindagi se nikala tha or use biwi manne se inkar kia tha.
bebo03 Groupbie
bebo03
bebo03

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Hey guysss chill !!!!LOL OMG I was like like Shocked as whats happening here !!! LOLLOLLOLFrenz its just a show,enjoy Wink I love all three of them Smile all of them r doing a fabulous job Clap and weather 2 b with RK aur Sultan,plz let Madhu take the deciion !!! LOLLOL

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

we are not saying she never was married to him. But the contract said she was married until he himself let her go. He did that so she is not married to him anymore.

just read the post I commented before on(previous page)..!!SmileEmbarrassed

And him letting her go isn't done legally na...So unless CV's say it was legal I think they would be considered married..!!Big smileAnd thank you so much for at least agreeing that the first wedding, whatever mockery it was, was a wedding!!And Madhubala DID marry RK..!!SmileI was getting weird vibes from the comments on this thread which were totally hell bent on proving that she NEVER married him because rituals weren't completed..!!ShockedEmbarrassed

Edited by dilnasheen - 09 April 2013 at 8:47am

RuthlessQueenEnchantedForest

ha35_ad Senior Member
ha35_ad
ha35_ad

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

I'm so disappointed with all the Madhubala fans now..!!SmileEveryone is so busy proving she was NEVER married to RK...I wonder if you even realize proving your own point will tarnish Madhubala's character..!!ShockedEmbarrassed

I for one would like to believe she was married when she stayed in the same room with her HUSBAND!!Embarrassed

P.S - I'm not a hindu..so all these rituals I don't know..SmileBut I do know one thing that even if you got married in a courtroom by just signing your name in a register,you are considered MARRIED...And unless you are a muslim, saying "Talaak, talaak, talaak" 3 times won't unmarry you..!!SmileEven in Muslims now it must be done legally now..LOL

I think you'll find tarnishing her character was the whole point of it? And the bitter truth is her character is tarnished, courtesy of RK.

bebo03-Dil-

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged

I think you'll find tarnishing her character was the whole point of it? And the bitter truth is her character is tarnished, courtesy of RK.

True! I was hoping that she'd at least slap RK a few times but her character has gone down the drains too.

Go to top