Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Great post.  It's a simple honest post.  
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Agathe

Yeah they're not married, so what they're heart are linked 😳😳

Then contract or marriage doesn't mean anything, only feeling really mean !!
See Deepali and Sikky are married, that doesn't make them Wife and Hubby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

RK loves Madhu, Madhu loves RK for me that's enough !!

πŸ‘ well said dear 
its a saying that, relatins are made  by hearts, not through some rituals or papers πŸ˜‰
vampires-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u r logical enough...
Sophronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘excellent post!!! 
completely agree with u!

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 thats the only way they can justify his act. _ he is married to HER **yawnn*** -
great post
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Great post Payaal!
I am surprised at so many posts claiming Madhu is married to RK. The relationship is only but a farce. RK can throw her away so whats wrong if a man likes her? After all she herself told Sultan that she has no more relationship with RK.
I can't understand why some RK lovers are so blind as to not see any of his faults.
deepzee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Though I'm I true rishabala fan I can't help it but agree wide ur post but I still love rishabala
viviam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DONT WANT SECONDHAND  DONNY HUBBY FOR MADHU N SECOND HAND  DONNY PAPPA FOR HER  CHILDREN. MOREOVER MADHU LOVES ONLY RK N SHE HAS ACCEPTED THAT ALREADY. ITS JUS DAT SHE IS HURT BCOZ OF RK N ONLY PPL WHOM WE LUV MOST  HAVE D POWER TO  HURT US MOST.. BHAI  MISUNDERTOOD HER SYMPATHY N HELPING NATURE. REMEMBER  MUKKU  TIME.HE TOO MISUNDERSTOOD HER SYMPATHY N CARE. SHE IS VERY CARING, HELPING N SOFT HEARTED BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN SHE IS NOT CHARACTERED N WUD FALL FOR EVERY MAN SHE MEETS. Edited by geett777 - 11 years ago
sp110 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
madhu cannot deny that marriage..that is the problem...may be she says ex-biwi...yet she looses her heart for RK...indian girl cannot cheat her heart and from her heart she accepted him as his husband...that mangalsutra was taken out but she did not throw, may be for other reason, yet she cannot throw, its sanctity cannot be denied..she is a daring bala but in her heart a delicate bala lives who craves for love from his hubby...and on and off it is obvious on her face and in her eyes
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SATHYA88

🀣🀣It is ok because it is RK.  Everyone is acting like they never had a inappropriate thought about someone who is in a relationship or married.  I am married but not dead.πŸ˜†I think lots of other men are cute and hot.  I even joke with my husband about the hotness of some of those men.  Just because I am married does not mean I shut off all feelings and thoughts.  I mean how many phangurls are crazy about VD and he is totally married(we have honeymoon videos to prove it)πŸ˜† they get all blushy blushy over him.  I thought Sultan was cute and it is not like he forced himself and his feeling on Madhu..oops that would be someone elseπŸ˜†

@ bold ... classic. :).

Well said.

I have noticed, time and again, how some serials/soaps, make a mockery of the rituals.  But the public takes it all, hook line and sinker, just because the folks doing it are either the main leads, or really hot.  Apparently, looks justify the means.   

BUT

If a force attempting to break up a much wanted couple feels or does something totally within the bounds of law/religion, it's considered blasphemous.   

I'm sure I was part of such reactions at one point too.    And I think it's such reactions that will cause the perpetuation of such depictions in the entertainment world.  

RK is depicted as someone w/o a soul or an iota of a conscience.  It's as simple as that.  His love story would definitely be worth watching, sure.  But so far, he continues to be that soulless person, that inhumane human.  But he's falling in love.  And he's fighting it, and Madhu, quite cruelly.  However 'awww' worthy that may be, it's also quite wrong, his treatment of Madhu, that is.

Conversely, Sultan is a new entry.  Not known, not loved, not been with us for as long as Madhu-RK, and definitely not wanted if he intends to cause a love triangle.  Now, he may be Madhu's knight in the shining armor, he may have a heart, a soul, and heck, a conscience.  He may also have a dark past, a darker personality, which may start becoming colorful and rosy after Madhu's entry in it.   Yet, none of that seems 'awww' worthy, coz he's not our lead.

All these reactions are quite normal, yet very hypocritical.  I say so because I'm one of the folks who'd react like that too.   It's all about wanting your favorite couple together.  I get it.  We all do.

Yet, 

there's this thing called 'right, and there's this thing called 'wrong' ...   RK is, and has been, wrong in his treatment of Madhu, whether you call her his wife, ex-wife, never-wife, whatever.  Plain and simple, he's been brutal, shockingly smooth in deceiving her, and has definitely dealt a blow bad enough to break her.

Sultan hasn't done any of that to Madhu, and he genuinely respects her, if nothing else (we do think he's starting to like her).  

So ...