Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After sm cmnt getting pissed off what u all think yr jo b aya bol dete ho plz stop dis freaking pov nd use your brain... U have ri8 to say your pov bt nt like dis...
Maneet7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Payaal

Many in this forum seem to have forgotten that RK himself disowned and unwed Madhubala with the elements as his witness ' no truer witness that God's own creations. 

To begin with RK and Madhu did not have a proper wedding on any kind.  None of the rituals or mantra were completed or done correctly; as a matter of fact it was done backwards.

Then later with RK was acting that he was in love with Madhu and plan the "real" wedding, he used it take out his Revenge on Madhu.  RK loudly and clearly said RK unweds Madhubala Shamsher Malik.  RK took out the Var mala from around Madhu's neck.  RK is the one that dump Madhu like used garbage at the chawl.  RK is the one who called Madhu ex-biwi. 

Madhu is took out her mangalsutra herself.  Madhu has reminded RK time and time again that she is his ex-biwi.  Madhu is the one who told Sultan that she and RK are no longer married.

The "Rishab" which Madhu fell in love with is just a character RK created to rip Madhu apart.  He does not exist, RK the psychopath exists.  RK has the qualities of a psychopath.

Sultan thinking about Madhu is not wrong! 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Totally agree.. if sultan is thinking abt madhu is nt wrong in anyway because madhu is nt married.. n her amrriage to RK was incomplete without pheras n all the rituals.. he himself declared madhu as his ex biwi n also he said Rk unweds madhubala shammu malik..
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
See what cvs are showing you, instead of promoting your own pov, if the cvs make it clear the marriage is not valid, we will accept it at that point, the new spoiler suggests that the marriage is still intact, that is why there is no rewedding, just reentering the mansion
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

I agree! Madhu was never RKs wife. 

Ouch..that hurt..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I wonder if you realize you just TRASHED her character...!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S - I'm sure you didn't mean to..but It came out wrong!!😳
Edited by dilnasheen - 11 years ago
ha35_ad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blackpoison

hey bhagu itna dimag btw he was taking revenge plz itna b mat girao use... rk knws that he was just taking revenge...

I can't make sense of everything you've said but just to clarify it was a simple question not a statement to slander his character. My point is he didn't consummate the marriage, if we forget the 'oh he didn't do it because he loves her' just for a second we can look at the other side of the argument that he didn't do it because believe it or not he still holds some traditional values and he knew the relationship could not be taken to the next stage if it is not complete, reemphasising my point that marriage was never a complete one for people to say now that she's his wife. If we objectify love and humans then yes she may be his property but she was never his wife, I'll stand by that until they get married properly. For all those saying 'it was done in public' I believe that is referred to as a 'tamaasha' if he married her now properly in private I would prefer that over the 'tamaasha' initially created.Edited by ha35_ad - 11 years ago
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello..unwed bol diya to rishta tut gaya kya? πŸ₯±
ab agar kal madhu kahegi ki mai bittuji ki beti hun..aur rk kahega ki deepali meri ma hai...will it become true? 😳

if madhu really meant the ex-biwi thing..then y didnt she tell anything to rk that day in the chawl when he told sultan to stay in his liits as madhu was RK'S BIWI ? oh..sorry forgot that you people are not that smart 🀣 i will tell you. because heart of heart..even she knows that she IS rk's biwi stil.

people say many things in anger which they dont mean..and only fols believe them and take them seriously.
Edited by Yukthi. - 11 years ago
ha35_ad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: teletubby

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">pls hamare right kameene ka itna bada character certificate mat do!!!</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">dint consummate as knew in heart ki shaadi nahi huyi...he's not th shrinking virginal sorts am sure !!!</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">in fact his not consummating is one thing which really validates him in my eyes...one n only one redeeming point in madhu's humiliation!!!</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">he dint consummate cuz he knew he was gonna dump her n som humaneness stopped him perhaps!!!😳</font>

Hey thank you for agreeing, I wasn't here to debate his love for her just the validity of the marriage, which we've both agreed was not consummated because he knew the marriage wasn't complete
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ha35_ad

Hey thank you for agreeing, I wasn't here to debate his love for her just the validity of the marriage, which we've both agreed was not consummated because he knew the marriage wasn't complete

no they didnt take it to next level as rk never had any feelings of love that time..but now he does.
it has very little to do with purity and validity of their wedding
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It depends on the thinking of a person.

For Madhu, she has always considered herself to be MARRIED to RK. When RK started calling her Biwi when they used to hate each other, even in those hate filled moments she did not contradict him to not call her his biwi. She had accepted her fate.

It depends on what Madhu considers herself to be. When she was forced into marriage earlier for acquiring the money, even though the rituals themselves were faulty and incomplete Madhu still thought of herself as a wedded person from her mind and heart. So, this makes me feel that she is married.

Besides, hindus living in other areas like Sindhi hindus do not do 7 pheres. They marry with only 4 pheres. So as long as the bride and groom consider themselves married than that is all there is to it.

I understand now she believes she is his Ex-Biwi, but there was a time when she had considered herself RK's biwi whether he was a pyar main dooba character that RK spun or if it was psychopath RK that broke furniture to make Havan Kundh and was drinking during the ceremony.
Edited by -WhisperMahi- - 11 years ago
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ha35_ad

hey i dint say wedding wasn't complete ...but dint consummate cuz he had revenge on his mind n was gonna dump her after making her fall in lov wid him!!😳