Users

Frequent Posters

SHIMPI thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Madhubala ka repeat time kya hai
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
As per hindu rituals all the pheras have to be completed and there is no 4 pheras wedding. What RK did with Madhu was a mockery of Hindu wedding. This type of farce cannot be accepted as wedding by any standards.

Madhu is free to do what she pleases. 

RK,as I see his character,never really loved Madhu. He used and abused her. Even today,he professes his love for MAdhu,but, he is only a jealous and insecure man who cannot see Madhu with any one else. 
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kaamchorni

Are you sure about that? I mean, didn't this all start because that wasn't the case at all and this was just his revenge?

how can u say that. 
A man can think of a woman as his means he was accepting her as his life partner... 
RK always accepted Madhu as his wife, but he deceived himself, saying that he need not maintain his relation with her 
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes, thnx for the reminder. ppl are going to the extent of saying that RK has the right to do whatever he is doing to Madhu right now because he is her huspand. And that Madhu is forcing him I mean seriously??? πŸ€ͺHe wanted to let her go and now she has moved on and he cant handle it. There is nothing more to it. Ppl think he had a right to go to the chawl and color her because he was huspand. He can disown her whenever he wants to and than show up to claim his rights on her.
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Madhu accepted him with all her heart when she thought that he was actually in love with her and he actually considered this marriage to be real...but now that he broke all the ties, she has decided to move on and she HAS moved on! So from what point of view is this marriage still real? As far as I can see, this marriage is not real at least from Madhu's point of view or her heart...Oh but I forgot, as long as RK says its real, then it means its real! No one can question RK na! So let's all just forget about Madhu's feelings and let RK do whatever he wants πŸ˜ƒ After all women are meant to be treated as personal properties.

I never meant it that way, neither I did say it that way. 
well... when I am speaking of this topic, I am also a woman πŸ˜Š and being a woman Madhu did get angree on RK> But do u thingk, she moved on... I never think it so. If she moved on she would have never cried, remembering RK, and at the base, she would have never even remembered RK at all...
and She loved him then and she was hating him now. and Hate was not opposite form of love... it was other form of love...  and I am not syaing here that Madhu should Forgive RK blah blaj.. and the topic was about RK-Madhu being wife and husband or not. and 
in my POV they are still wife and husband. 

Originally posted by: ennishet

Sorry, beg to differ.

They signed a contract binding them as husband and wife which still holds them together.

As pointed out by someone in another thread, some people take only four pheras during the wedding ceremony and their marriage is still valid.

Further, what was Madhu doing at RK's house the past 6 months if she wasn't married? ( before the bashers start, I equally love Madhu and RK, so back off)

well said nthng more to say
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree! Madhu was never RKs wife. 

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Gosh! People are still at it. RK married her in front of PUBLIC, both of them granted each other all the marital rights, they stayed together for 6 months. No living soul around them can question their marital status and challenge it LEGALLY.

And just by uttering 'Rishabh unweds Madhubala' does not nullify the marriage legally.

Neither of them have initiated the separation in legal terms.

They are still married in all the ritualism and legality.

agree with u
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very well said  
 and dont forget that how much madhu loves  rk  madhu melts in front of rk πŸ˜Š
ha35_ad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant post! Just want to ask a question to those who believe the marriage was real. If that was the case why did he hold back from consummating the marriage until a full 7 phera wedding was completed? I'll tell you why because even RK knew the marriage was not complete and therefore not pure and any act such as consumation would only be wrong!