Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think sultan and mb should get together. They both deserve to be happy again. For me, RK is not appealing anymore with his pyscho acts! 

Everyone who keeps saying how he can fall for a married woman, well I have an answer. He knows that mb and rk are not together anymore and if not he knows that they're relationship is not going anywhere they both live seperately. After what RK did, I don't think he deserves mb. 

Love Sultan!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pycho acts are just increasing.  Slitting one's wrist to get another to admit they love you is the ultimate pycho act.  But I have to agree, Sultan is great and I too want Sulbala even knowing how the story is suppose to end.
indriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harpreet.M

I think sultan and mb should get together. They both deserve to be happy again. For me, RK is not appealing anymore with his pyscho acts! 

Everyone who keeps saying how he can fall for a married woman, well I have an answer. He knows that mb and rk are not together anymore and if not he knows that they're relationship is not going anywhere they both live seperately. After what RK did, I don't think he deserves mb. 

Love Sultan!

well said. 
arnav4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed seriously that's falling low I mean I use to like RK but after what he did to Madhu I mean how in the world is she suppose to forgive him I mean you better have a darn good reason
vini12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Then only u should watch the show
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with u!! 😊

RK doesn't deserve Madhu at all!!

Madhu has done no harm to him as much as he has tormented her!!

This one scene is enough to make us feel that :

Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
One more :

..Sujith1001.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

I agree with u!! 😊

RK doesn't deserve Madhu at all!!

Madhu has done no harm to him as much as he has tormented her!!

This one scene is enough to make us feel that :

So true 😭

How can I ever for get this 😔
mandygill thumbnail
very well said! i wud loose respect for madhu if she goes back to rk after what he has done to her, he only wants her back because his ego is hurt not that he loves her!
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I just love Sultaan, age cv kya dikhane wale hia kisko pata, I used to love RK char so much but now, really not getting attract by his this type act while today missing scene was good, I thought what RK lost such a beautiful life he lost with his hand now wrist scene  is really not at all looking good. Edited by alovi_21 - 11 years ago