India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

||MM OS: Aetbaar||

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
"Mere liye toh humaari kaahani 12 saal pehele hi khatam ho gayi thi !" said Megha firmly, holding the tray in her hands tightly for support, and closing her eyes in pain, while tears flowed down her cheeks at a high speed. 

"Kya?" asked a confused Mohan, and kept the newspaper aside. "Kya bol rahi ho tum?" he further demanded an answer. 

Megha kept the tray on the dinning table, and walked towards him with a hurt expression on her face. "Kyun kia, Mohan? Kyun kia aisa?"

"Maine kya kia? Kya keh rahi ho?" Mohan was baffled as he asked her, walking an inch closer, leaving Megha feel as betrayed as ever. 

"Kitne saal ki hai Rimjhim? 10 saal toh hogaye naa tumhari shaadi ko?" Megha mockingly questioned, and further added, "Tumne toh apne dard ki davaa dhundli, Mohan. Bas main hi nahi dhund paayi. Bas main hi adhuri reh gayi, tumhaare bina." Her voice quivered, and an ocean of tears flowed down her eyes, and just a moment later, she felt her legs incapable to carry her weight. As she was about to break down, Mohan held her arm protectively, and made her sit on the couch. 

Mohan knelt down in front of Megha, and stared at her keenly, as if asking her if she could think so low of him, and that he had moved on, forgetting her and their family. Tears were gathered in his eyes, and he let them flow by closing his eyes. 

Megha glanced at him, and felt an urge to console him, but then, she remembered how she had lost the right to wipe off his pain long ago.

Opening his eyes, Mohan wiped off his tears, and grabbed Megha's wrist tightly. "Chalo mere saath aur dekho ki meri biwi aur Rimjhim ki maa ko." he sternly told her, and dragged her to the bedroom. "Kya kar rahe ho, Mohan? Chodho mujhe!" Megha pleaded and struggled to get her hand free, but Mohan did not listen.

Pulling her in front of the mirror, Mohan faked a big, formal smile. "Milo innse, Mrs. Megha Bhatnagar, meri biwi, mere bachche Nanhi, Addu, aur Rimjhim ki maa!" 

Megha was shocked out of her wits. She moved her lips to speak, but words could barely escape. She cried silently, in guilt and happiness as well to know that HER Mohan was always hers, but Guru's words confused her for a moment. 

"Rimjhim meri godh li hui bachchi hai." Mohan turned around, and sadly sighed. "Meri jaan meri zindagi mein tab aayi jab main puri tarah se haar chuka tha !" He cried without making a sound; his heart ached so much that it make him weak, but controlling himself, he grabbed Megha's arms, and turned her around to face him. "Tumhe yeh laga naa ki tumse dur hoke meri life mein koi aur aa gayi? So for your kind information, let me tell you one thing, Mrs. Megha Bhatnagar, that I love YOU. I loved YOU, and I will always love YOU, whether you like it or not !" He confessed in a little high voice since he was tired to prove his love time and again.

Megha, in the meanwhile, felt so numb. She was having a storm of emotions going on inside her heart. She wanted to open her heart out to him, but was not finding the right words to convey her emotions. Tears didn't stop falling from her eyes.

Mohan left her arms, and wiped the tears off her face. As he touched her skin, she closed her eyes, and lived the moment, but soon opened them hearing his voice.  

"Maine humesha tumhare pyaar ko samjha, tumpe khud se bhi jyada aetbaar kia, lekin kabhi tumne mujhe samjha? Sirf thoda sa aetbaar maanga tha tumse lekin woh bhi tum mujhe nahi de paayi. Agar kal ko phir kuch sunogi ya kuch galat hogaya toh phir se mujhe hi dosh dogi naa?" Mohan asked her in a heart-wrenching way, leaving Megha stunned and speechless. Was she too blind in her misconceptions to hurt the man she loved the most? She wondered and didn't find an answer for it at all. 

"Aur ek baat! Maine humare bete ko dhundne ke liye zameen aasman ek kardi. Project Talash shuru kia. Agar vishwaas karna chahti ho toh karo, warna... tumhari marzi!" Mohan coldly told Megha, and headed outside the room.

Megha fell on the floor, and sat numbly. Tears flowed and flowed, and the memories of her days with Mohan flashed in her mind one after one. The sound of his words echoed in her eardrums, and she felt so ashamed of herself; she hated herself.

Mohan locked the door of the washroom, and sitting down on the floor, he covered his face with his palm and cried his heart out. 

Part 2: Overview [A Prediction] (Will be updated this weekend)
Guru apologizes to Megha for lying, and reveals to her the reason for doing so. He decides to tell Mohan the truth about him lying to Megha, but Megha stops him, saying that she does not want Mohan to be angry on him. Mohan, on the other hand, remembers Megha's words and says to himself how he is incomplete without her as well, yet he would wish to remain so if that is all she wants. Megha is determined to win Mohan back in her life. 

I know that this was super crappy, but I just had this blurry imagination in my mind, so decided to pen it down. Since I wrote something after so long, please pardon me for the mistakes! Hope everyone would like it. Do press the like tab and comment! Embarrassed

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 09 April 2013 at 3:40pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

nitaisrj1234AVKYjessiejay-Spriha-kunaladictedPravesh.P1973anujia03naina2010Goodbye_Rini_veena456asmi279devilsadvocatesakhisangnimeghan27-AmalAziz--Payal--krazyriya-Senpoosumiswap-RadhaRani--Swetha-

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

I needed this today. Having a crappy Monday. Thanks Bidzie Hug

Edited by -Payal- - 08 April 2013 at 7:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Plz update its interesting . Thanks in advance

_SilentSoul_

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

I love it when you write such wonderful things. You should do it more often. 

This came with perfect timing post a crappy Monday so thankooos! Hug

Loved your spin on it, you expressed the *angst* so very well. Poor Meggie...confused and unsure what to believe...

Too bad Monu doesn't have faith in her faith in him...can't blame him tho. 

As for Guru, looking forward to it...I am sure his Megha-Didi will forgive him...and then u and Meera can rest easy 'cause he'll never call u "didi" again LOL

Thanks for this, Bidzie! Looking forward to part 2 ...update soon, K? ...I have a test to study for and need distractions Embarrassed

Heart

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Payal-

I love it when you write such wonderful things. You should do it more often. 
Aww thanks a lot ! Well, you know naa how hard grade 11 is, but I'll try Embarrassed

This came with perfect timing post a crappy Monday so thankooos! Hug
My pleasure! Embarrassed

Loved your spin on it, you expressed the *angst* so very well. Poor Meggie...confused and unsure what to believe...
Glad you loved it! Big smile

Too bad Monu doesn't have faith in her faith in him...can't blame him tho. 
Yep! He's a human after all, and his patience and tolerance limit would have to be over anyways, just what happened with Megha, and how she finally confronted him Embarrassed

As for Guru, looking forward to it...I am sure his Megha-Didi will forgive him...and then u and Meera can rest easy 'cause he'll never call u "didi" again LOL
Megha toh maahan hai after all; kaise maaf nahi karti LOL I ain't Guru's didi please Ouch

Thanks for this, Bidzie! Looking forward to part 2 ...update soon, K? ...I have a test to study for and need distractions Embarrassed
Haha sure :D

Heart

-Payal-

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Awww Bidz...Why so much torture towards Meggie Ouch?? There is no Jello fight here too...Okay that was My wild imagination *sigh*

Jokes apart...This is good stuff Thumbs Up Poor Monu and Megha cried so muchOuch...I want a little happy FF...Pleej Big smile

Oh I loved Monu Saying he only ever Loves Meggie Day Dreaming I hope he says that to her and shuts her up too Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi279_SilentSoul_-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilsadvocate

Awww Bidz...Why so much torture towards Meggie Ouch?? There is no Jello fight here too...Okay that was My wild imagination *sigh*
Well, I could not avoid the torture for Meggie since she needs to hear those words from Mohan. She needs a reality check of her wrong perceptions about the man she loved Approve

Jokes apart...This is good stuff Thumbs Up Poor Monu and Megha cried so muchOuch...I want a little happy FF...Pleej Big smile
Can't promise for an FF, but surely I'm here for a happy OS...Will try to write it soon Embarrassed Thanks for liking my One-Shot Big smile

Oh I loved Monu Saying he only ever Loves Meggie Day Dreaming I hope he says that to her and shuts her up too Day Dreaming
I hope so too... I hope he says to Megha that his heart is capable to love only HER Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateasmi279-Swetha-

1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
superb Bidz... thank u... at least in SS we can see the MUs clearing

_SilentSoul_

Go to top