India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Trina's Top 10: 8th April 2013

trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone, here's my top ten for tonight's episode. Thanks for reading!

1. Saras stopping Yash from striking Kumud and their resulting angry eyelock.

2. Number one again.

3. Number one again.

4. Saras and Vidyachatur hug. Such a natural father and son moment and so moving.

5. Saras walking out of jail free and looking at Kumud.

6. "Now she won't stop. Noone can ask her to stop." The way Kaka says basically once Kumud sets out to do something, she is tenacious until she does. And the way Saras is worried about Kumud even though he is the one behind bars.

7. "Until we have the grace of Lord Krishna, no harm can befall us." The valiant way Dugba defends her family from the storm known as Guman Vyas. The way Dugba and Guman catfight in front of the haveli. Meowww.

8. Jen in a pink and turquoise ghagra. Simply gorgeous, I say.

9. Saras in blue UB shirt, same comment as in number eight.

9.5. "I can't tolerate anything wrong with you." The way Kumud looks at Saras when she thinks this in the precap and the way Saras looks back at her.

10. "This girl tied rakhi on you as a sister. Don't force her to get you handcuffed." The way Kumud confronts Yash very eloquently and defends Saras at the same time. *applause*

Star of the episode:   Kumud.

*Not to get sidetracked, but UB shirts should only be worn by Gautam. Whoever plays Yash should not be wearing them because he is not the lead and besides that, I really don't want a view of his chest.

Also, Guman was outstanding in her pretending not to know where Saras was, but her choli and sari totally clashed. Learn how to match your outfits hon, maybe Kumud can give you some style tips.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mrsrahulkhannaseven_stars4856HakunaMatata..Senorita.NestleToulouse

cindyve Newbie
cindyve
cindyve

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
 I loved ALL of your reasons Trina! Esp the way Saras moves from surprise (to see Kumud and then his MOM) to sadness when he sees VC in tears to sexy eyelock and angry when Yash tries to attack our Sundari. Star of the day was Jenny though :D

Oh And I always follow your top 10s, they are awesome! Keep going :) Do you post one for every episode?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavsbesttrina_saras

trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindyve

I loved ALL of your reasons Trina! Esp the way Saras moves from surprise (to see Kumud and then his MOM) to sadness when he sees VC in tears to sexy eyelock and angry when Yash tries to attack our Sundari. Star of the day was Jenny though :D

Oh And I always follow your top 10s, they are awesome! Keep going :) Do you post one for every episode?

Thank you, please call me trins!!   Aww glad to hear it.  I try to post one for every episode and a couple on the side.   Big smile

I see that you're a newcomer, welcome to the forum!!  Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cindyve

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Nice post Trinz !! Hug Yesterday was purely Guman overdose Dead But I loved the SaMud scenes especially the ones you mentioned <3 And yes,Kumud is certainly the star of yesterday's episode! Star

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 09 April 2013 at 7:48am

trina_saras

P020167 Senior Member
P020167
P020167

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
#1 and #4 were my highlights...loved it with so many times replay.

trina_saras

trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Nice post Trinz !! Hug Yesterday was purely Guman overdose Dead But I loved the SaMud scenes especially the ones you mentioned <3 And yes,Kumud is certainly the star of yesterday's episode! Star

Thanks sweetgal, glad you like it!  Hug  I agree, there was far too much Guman in an otherwise super episode.  Not to mention her outfit didn't even match.  ConfusedLOL  Looks like she spent more time thinking what to say to Kumud's family and less of it putting her clothes together.  Very hilarious considering she is the wife of Laxminandan. 

haha I want an avi where Saras stops Yash from lunging at Kumud that would be so amazing.  Big smile   

@P020167:   Yes, those were my faves too!!   I love to see those two interact. 

Edited by trina_gautam - 09 April 2013 at 8:08am

NestleToulouse

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index