Saraswatichandra

Why TRP Is Low ? (Page 3)

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kajenholic

Whats the meaning of this topic ?

There's a hidden meaning in each topic. Even if u can't find out, you should just keep spamming for the Chaska meter show ranking. Embarrassed

Mishe Groupbie
Mishe
Mishe

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abaddon

Originally posted by Mishe

Am I  spos'd  to laugh at this shit ???  Confused
Stay true to yr siggie ...yr topic sounds..luks & smells of shit !!

She's voicing her opinion, no need to be rude

Did I sound rude...really ? ...I ws infct voicing my opinion !

She's voicing an opinion that is not related to you whatsoever, however your opinion indirectly insults her by calling her topic "shit", so in that sense, it can come across as rude (whether you intended it or not).

It may be your opinion but once your opinion may potentially hurt someone's feelings, just keep it to yourself yeah?

Sorry, advice nt taken ! TM continues to post shit ...I' ll continue to say so ! ...M/o'er dn't think the TM is mch bothered abt feelings & stuff ...her username says  to hate  her ...m' doin' jst tht  ! 

To each her own. But when I see something wrong (in my opinion) I'll step in, defend them and walk off. I'm not going to force you into doing anything but advise you instead. It's your call as to whether you want to be a better person or not. However, trying to justify your actions by pointing towards her username does not make it alright.. just saying

I've done my part, toodles.

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged

She's voicing an opinion that is not related to you whatsoever, however your opinion indirectly insults her by calling her topic "shit", so in that sense, it can come across as rude (whether you intended it or not).

It may be your opinion but once your opinion may potentially hurt someone's feelings, just keep it to yourself yeah?

Sorry, advice nt taken ! TM continues to post shit ...I' ll continue to say so ! ...M/o'er dn't think the TM is mch bothered abt feelings & stuff ...her username says  to hate  her ...m' doin' jst tht  ! 

To each her own. But when I see something wrong (in my opinion) I'll step in, defend them and walk off. I'm not going to force you into doing anything but advise you instead. It's your call as to whether you want to be a better person or not. However, trying to justify your actions by pointing towards her username does not make it alright.. just saying

And to me... tryin' to defend a stupid  & her shit topic ...& callin' me rude & a bad person fr voicin' my opinion  ...nt necessarily makes u a better person ! & yea I don't need to justify my actions ...coz my actions speak fr itself  !  I like to say things in the straight frward manner ...   dn't like bein' diplomatic ! 
Is this convo by any means increasin' the activity & helpin'  in the  CM rankin' of this forum ... if yea then.. 'm all fr it ...if no... then don't see the need fr prolongin' it ...its a dead end !
Arshig8 IF-Rockerz
Arshig8
Arshig8

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Wacko
Mishe Groupbie
Mishe
Mishe

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged

And to me... tryin' to defend a stupid  & her shit topic ...& callin' me rude & a bad person fr voicin' my opinion  ...nt necessarily makes u a better person ! & yea I don't need to justify my actions ...coz my actions speak fr itself  !  I like to say things in the straight frward manner ...   dn't like bein' diplomatic ! 
Is this convo by any means increasin' the activity & helpin'  in the  CM rankin' of this forum ... if yea then.. 'm all fr it ...if no... then don't see the need fr prolongin' it ...its a dead end !

For the record I never called you a bad person, I said you can become a better person, that doesn't imply you are a bad person but rather you can improve yourself. There's a difference, mate.

And it is rude to voice your opinions IF it can potentially hurt someone's feelings. It's called being insensitive but I don't expect you to understand because if you did, I wouldn't be having this conversation with you.

I'm no better person? Well I dno about you buddy but when someone is being rude to someone and another person steps in and advises that rude person to stop being rude because they have no valid reason to be so... yeah I'd say the person who stepped in is a better person than the rude one LOL

Yeah well like I said, to each her own, that's who you are. Yeah see I tried ending this convo yet you replied.. so I shall try again! Ciao

(and don't reply this time)

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged

For the record I never called you a bad person, I said you can become a better person, that doesn't imply you are a bad person but rather you can improve yourself. There's a difference, mate.

And it is rude to voice your opinions IF it can potentially hurt someone's feelings. It's called being insensitive but I don't expect you to understand because if you did, I wouldn't be having this conversation with you.

I'm no better person? Well I dno about you buddy but when someone is being rude to someone and another person steps in and advises that rude person to stop being rude because they have no valid reason to be so... yeah I'd say the person who stepped in is a better person than the rude one LOL

Yeah well like I said, to each her own, that's who you are. Yeah see I tried ending this convo yet you replied.. so I shall try again! Ciao

I seriously dn't get u !   Frst off ... I find u weird ...coz u dn't even knw me ..bt here u r... ready to give me advices on hw I cud b a better person ...jst by viewin' my comnt  made on a shit topic  !  The  topic isn't yrs ... the comnt wsn't meant fr u ...bt still u butted in ... I find yr behaviour intrusive !!! 

And m/o'er  acc to me givin'  advices to a total stranger & intrudin' wen nt asked fr ..is wat I think is  actually  bein' RUDE !!!   & oh yea ... addin' a LOL  in the end after wat u say ...nt necessarily makes wat u said funny !!
U wanna end this convo ...well who told u to start it at the frst place !!...U intruded & nw dn't want to anymore ... do wateva u like ...I dn't give a shit !!
 But  don't tell me wen to reply & wen nt to ...coz I like to do my things my way ...so wen I decide nt to reply ...I won't ...like nw I 've decided nt to reply bck  ...  I don't take advices or orders frm strangers... Period .  u gt tht ?

Edited by Abaddon - 11 April 2013 at 5:38am
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Next week trp will go up.
Mishe Groupbie
Mishe
Mishe

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged

I seriously dn't get u !   Frst off ... I find u weird ...coz u dn't even knw me ..bt here u r... ready to give me advices on hw I cud b a better person ...jst by viewin' my comnt  made on a shit topic  !  The  topic isn't yrs ... the comnt wsn't meant fr u ...bt still u butted in ... I find yr behaviour intrusive !!! 

And m/o'er  acc to me givin'  advices to a total stranger & intrudin' wen nt asked fr ..is wat I think is  actually  bein' RUDE !!!   & oh yea ... addin' a LOL  in the end after wat u say ...nt necessarily makes wat u said funny !!
U wanna end this convo ...well who told u to start it at the frst place !!...U intruded & nw dn't want to anymore ... do wateva u like ...I dn't give a shit !!
 But  don't tell me wen to reply & wen nt to ...coz I like to do my things my way ...so wen I decide nt to reply ...I won't ...like nw I 've decided nt to reply bck  ...  I don't take advices or orders frm strangers... Period .  u gt tht ?

You're not supposed to get me, I'm not your average girl. And I am weird but I'd rather be weird than mediocre. The topic doesn't have to be mine and the comment doesn't have to be aimed at me for me to step in. Since when was that a rule? And honestly, what type of logic is that? If someone was being bullied on the streets, I should be like: "Ohhh they're being bullied not me, the bullying isn't aimed at me, therefore I shall not get involved" right? Yeah that's silly, I would never just watch someone being bullied and doing nothing about it. Like I said earlier and I will not repeat, I'll step in when I find someone doing something wrong and will stand up for people, whether I know them or not. It's the way I've been brought up, go ask anyone. Oh that's right, I don't know anyone here in real life. But if you know Krani from the IPKKND forum, do ask her (we're best friends in real life)

In general society, you don't have to seek permission to give someone advice. It's obvious we have different views because I sure as heck would not define that as rude :') When I say LOL it doesn't mean, "hey everyone, what I'm saying is funny" it means... I laughed to myself. That's what LOL generally means mate

I did want to start the convo so I did and then I wanted to end it because I realised you have a different mindset and will not understand what I'm saying

Okay bro, gotcha LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index