India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Cv's Tampering With Arjun's character ?

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
As much as we all wanted to see a lead opposite Arjun, I'm not liking the fact that his character is being tampered with, which am not going to ignore for the sake of his love track, because at the end of the day its is a crime show, and Arjun's character, his past, his turmoil and anger is what drew me to him, and made me watch the show.

Just the week before Sakshi's entry we got to see Arjun and Sameer confrontation over Roshni because it was her death anniversary and we saw how torn Arjun was, so he should be shown more vulnerable, more angry then ever because his Roshni's anniversary just passed, yet here he is letting Sakshi pry into his life and not really minding it, infact we are already getting eye locks :/

I don't want to bring Riya again or make any comparisons, but one of the main reasons why Ariya had such an impact on all of us because Ariya's bond was very realistic, as Riya had earned Arjun's trust, care and concern for her. It wasn't handed it too her. We used to have lighthearted moments during her time too with Shree and Chotu, but never during a crime scene or during the middle of a case. She was bubbly and chirpy too but knew when to be serious and when to crack jokes.

CV's are showing Sakshi to be over friendly and familiar with Arjun and instead of enjoying the fact, its irritating me, because when I first read about her entry in ETF, it was mentioned that their love track would start gradually, but frankly in the past two episodes, I barely recognize Arjun's character or connect with it.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mahidamariaKishi01honeey95eternalashasravsskaamchorniDesiiiDivaaamadmadonaHue.SplashMoumimon

Hue.Splash IF-Sizzlerz
Hue.Splash
Hue.Splash

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Yeah agree with u.
I don't want to miss arjun, he ws out of himself.
The emotion n the anger which was shown in last two weeks by arjun n rathod, bt nw it seems nth hav happened.
N rathod , usse toh dialouges b kam,
he was only saying ' u r right raute'..

Edited by Vampire-queen - 08 April 2013 at 8:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top