India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Vihaan and Rachna's relationship developement

SailorMoonStar IF-Dazzler
SailorMoonStar
SailorMoonStar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
So guys, I was wondering how you would want Vihaan and Rachna's relationship to develop? My opnion:
First of all, I don't want Rachna to give in to Vihaan! I mean I do not want her to hate him Shocked but I don't want her to give 'bhao' to him LOL. I want her to ignore him and make it obvious she is ignoring him because if it is not obvious then their relation would seem a serious "love/hate" one and not like a playful (playful to us) one.

I want it to be like the way:

She called him stupid when they bumped into each other and Vihaan told her if she thought about making him her mentor LOL.

And told him to stop messing up Gunjan's FOTY pictures when he was promoting Rachna and made him go back to work LOL.

BEST ONE: How she refused Vihaan's coffee and said she didn't need his advice. He said "I gave you the advice of wearing sport shoes and you are wearing them today.ROFL She said "Agar tum nahi bhi kehte to bhi hum buy kar letey" LOL and he said "Ok so you don't want coffee? I will just give it to another competitor. Rachna said "Wait!" and took it anyway and said that "Energy ka to pata nahi par tumhaare baate sun kar mera head dard ho raha hai is liye drink kar leti hoon. LOL" And then after she went Vihaan was so cutely like "Whatever." Embarrassed

So basically guys, I want a FUNNY Nokh Jokh Vina Relationship with "accidently" romantic moments that turns slowly into LOVE! Heart

How about you guys?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LovedakshnarnfanRaleighbcatAfu1992braich_galNaivedyaHashiBoo

SailorMoonStar
SailorMoonStar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Lol any thoughts?
Lovedakshna Groupbie
Lovedakshna
Lovedakshna

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Not bad, I like the way you are thinkingThumbs Up
braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
yeah...agree with you...
Abhi_pragya Senior Member
Abhi_pragya
Abhi_pragya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
agree
Josmi01 IF-Dazzler
Josmi01
Josmi01

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Agree
Naivedya IF-Rockerz
Naivedya
Naivedya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SailorMoonStar

So guys, I was wondering how you would want Vihaan and Rachna's relationship to develop? My opnion:
First of all, I don't want Rachna to give in to Vihaan! I mean I do not want her to hate him Shocked but I don't want her to give 'bhao' to him LOL. I want her to ignore him and make it obvious she is ignoring him because if it is not obvious then their relation would seem a serious "love/hate" one and not like a playful (playful to us) one.

I want it to be like the way:

She called him stupid when they bumped into each other and Vihaan told her if she thought about making him her mentor LOL.

And told him to stop messing up Gunjan's FOTY pictures when he was promoting Rachna and made him go back to work LOL.

BEST ONE: How she refused Vihaan's coffee and said she didn't need his advice. He said "I gave you the advice of wearing sport shoes and you are wearing them today.ROFL She said "Agar tum nahi bhi kehte to bhi hum buy kar letey" LOL and he said "Ok so you don't want coffee? I will just give it to another competitor. Rachna said "Wait!" and took it anyway and said that "Energy ka to pata nahi par tumhaare baate sun kar mera head dard ho raha hai is liye drink kar leti hoon. LOL" And then after she went Vihaan was so cutely like "Whatever." Embarrassed

So basically guys, I want a FUNNY Nokh Jokh Vina Relationship with "accidently" romantic moments that turns slowly into LOVE! Heart

How about you guys?

Love it! I totally agree. I like that Rachna is standing up to Vihaan but I want her to realize that she still has feelings for him. I don't want her to hate him and as a result, push him away where he loses interest in her. I agree with the "nokh jokh" idea. And ViNa needs much more screen time. Please CVs enough with this Charu nonsense and also please don't let this new dude Aditya hog up all the screen time. Give fair share to ViNa too. Phone calls here and there and little jabs are not enough. We need some scenes where they interact at college or cafe or something! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfan-Eris-

SailorMoonStar
SailorMoonStar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Me too! I really want to see more VINA screen time! Phone calls aren't enough! And I want Vihaan to say something back! Not just stand there while Rachna is yelling at him!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naivedya

Go to top