Balika Vadhu

@Anshfever...my response to your question

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JuhiRockz

God! This is disgraceful and shocking!

The thread is about Shashank's interview. But in minutes it is turned into a bashing thread just because Shashank showed respect and support to Toral. Shashank is always humble. When Sriti came along and some of the members were bashing her for looking old, screaming, not giving proper dialogue delivery and so on, Shashank gave an interview praising Sriti and giving her respect because she was a veteran of 2 or 3 serials. He said that he considered himself one-show old, and less experienced than Sriti, and that he will have to work hard. He even went far to call himself the worst actor in BV with a lead role! That shows his humility and what a true gentleman he is! No one needs to point out that he is the male lead and the lifeline of the show, but he has the humility to give respect to all his other colleagues.

Is it wrong to support a co-actor, who is new, and trying hard to fit in? What kind of disgusting mentality people have on this forum? So much hatred for a person who applied for a vacant position, got a job, and is working hard to prove herself? As children, we are taught not o hate anyone, but the kind of cyber 'hate' war that is going on in this Forum for last one month, directed at one person, just because she is new and trying hard, is indeed disgraceful and shocking.

That too, hate coming from women for another woman who has not committed any crime. She just filled in a vacant spot and is trying to give her best. And now, Shashank, a gem of a gem, is pulled into this disgraceful hate war, just because he supported his colleague, showed respect to her and her work, and played the role of a loyal teamplayer.

This is SICK! And as a human being and a woman, it is SAD!

This is what Anshfever wrote to me:

u r absolutely right nd i wanna clap for u bt tell me one thing if madhubala or rk vl replaced frm mb due to their personal issues ,,vl u support new gal????nooo..

lectures dena bhut asan h...wn giaa replaced frm sns dt time snaya fans too gave bde bde lecturea bt u knw wt hpnd wn dt situation came vd barun. 

@ Anshfever...you responded to my post, and I wanted to reply to your post.  unfortunately I could not,  a nice thread was closed...once again because of cyber hate war.  I did not want to PM you lest you are offended.  But here is my response.

I love the show MB, and I love Drashti as Madhu and Vivian as RK.  If they leave the show and decide to move on, i will wish them the very best, because I am their wellwisher.  If they are replaced from the show due to an unknown reason, i will be sad.  I will be disappointed, but I will not take it out on the other actors who will be filling in their shoes.  I may or may not continue to watch the show, but I will not go to MB Forum day in and day out, to make a post ridiculing, mocking, demeaning, crucifying, vilifying the other actors and the show that I once loved.   I may not strike a connection with the 'new gal' , but I will not blame and vilify her for filling in a vacant position, just because I loved the previous actor, because I know she is trying to do her job, and she has every right to do it.  Most importantly i will not make false accusations without knowing facts, and blame other actors, director, PH, or channel, without any documentation of proof. I find it disgusting and sick.

Regarding Giaa's replacement or Barun moving on - I did not participate in Saathiya Forum, or IPK Forum.  Even if I was, i would not bash Debolina, Sanaya or Barun.  Because I do not know their story, and I have no right to bash people based on rumors.

This is my POV, and I stand by it.  I have not lectured anyone, or given bhashans, or done moral policing. I have just expressed my POV.

Edited by JuhiRockz - 08 April 2013 at 6:05pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102bvfan9Remya77nena28Yash.PalmasinPicasso9Payali09samvi.libsrocksLibra123Suchi-RainbowSun

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

This is what Anshfever wrote to me:

u r absolutely right nd i wanna clap for u bt tell me one thing if madhubala or rk vl replaced frm mb due to their personal issues ,,vl u support new gal????nooo..

lectures dena bhut asan h...wn giaa replaced frm sns dt time snaya fans too gave bde bde lecturea bt u knw wt hpnd wn dt situation came vd barun. 

@ Anshfever...you responded to my post, and I wanted to reply to your post.  unfortunately I could not,  a nice thread was closed...once again because of cyber hate war.  I did not want to PM you lest you are offended.  But here is my response.

I love the show MB, and I love Drashti as Madhu and Vivian as RK.  If they leave the show and decide to move on, i will wish them the very best, because I am their wellwisher.  If they are replaced from the show due to an unknown reason, i will be sad.  I will be disappointed, but I will not take it out on the other actors who will be filling in their shoes.  I may or may not continue to watch the show, but I will not go to MB Forum day in and day out, to make a post ridiculing, mocking, demeaning, crucifying, vilifying the other actors and the show that I once loved.   I may not strike a connection with the 'new gal' , but I will not blame and vilify her for filling in a vacant position, just because I loved the previous actor, because I know she is trying to do her job, and she has every right to do it.  Most importantly i will not make false accusations without knowing facts, and blame other actors, director, PH, or channel, without any documentation of proof. I find it disgusting and sick.

Regarding Giaa's replacement or Barun moving on - I did not participate in Saathiya Forum, or IPK Forum.  Even if I was, i would not bash Debolina, Sanaya or Barun.  Because I do not know their story, and I have no right to bash people based on rumors.

This is my POV, and I stand by it.  I have not lectured anyone, or given bhashans, or done moral policing. I have just expressed my POV.

Juhi, this is an outstanding post and really brings out what we have all been saying.  Even if one does not like something or someone or is still in love with a previous star, there has to be a dignified way to deal with this.  I am so glad you wrote this, it had to be said.  Star

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102nena28JuhiRmasinPicasso9samvi.Suchi-

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
, although
Originally posted by Yash.Pal

[QUOTE=JuhiRockz]

Juhi, this is an outstanding post and really brings out what we have all been saying.  Even if one does not like something or someone or is still in love with a previous star, there has to be a dignified way to deal with this.  I am so glad you wrote this, it had to be said.  Star

Hey Yash, Thanks for your support!

Exactly!  There is no harm in constructive criticism but like you said, there has to be some dignity in presenting that. I just feel that some members deliberately keep doing this negative campaign everyday, through repetitive posts, polls, comparisons, and rumors, so that no one can enjoy the Forum.  There is no pleasure in visiting the Forum and participating in healthy constructive debates, which used to happen before.  There were criticisms in the past too, and arguments as well, but not vitriolic slander.  This is becoming very exhausting to be waiting and praying for peace and harmony to return to this Forum.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Yash.Palsamvi.Suchi-

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Edited.

I heard it was not a PM.

Edited by lavy - 09 April 2013 at 12:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smeker

mandy001 IF-Sizzlerz
mandy001
mandy001

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
all d best dear...i hope it vl nt hpn in mb.
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Please sort out your issues via PM not on the open forum. Thanks

BV Dev Team

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top