Fan Fictions

The Dating Game (removed) (Page 68)

CheshireBilli IF-Dazzler
CheshireBilli
CheshireBilli

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
NEW STORY?
AND I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE!

Jeezuz! And you referenced The Most Popular Girls in the very first chapter! LOL Who does Arnav have a date with? Saison Marguerite?

Oh no. Ignore that. Vivienne I see.
And Khushi Kumari Gupta strikes again. (I have always ALWAYS loved the Khushi's you create)

HEY! Perfume adverts TOTALLY make sense! They make it seem like you will metamorph into the pure sex that is say, Chris Evans or Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci Guilty, just by spraying some on.

'Payal' did pretty much exactly what I would have under the circumstances. (except for the fact that I hate running and would ONLY do it if my very life depended on it).

I also love the interactions that your Arnav's have with his friends and family, the invariably-snarky-bas***d!

Magic of the Elves-- ROFL

Oh no oh no! Classic Comedy of Errors about to happen. There IS a Payal Gupta (of course there is).
No one should watch HIMYM because they are the most FRUSTRATING people on earth and don't know when to stop. But I concur. Suit Up indeed. I really DO appreciate the visual imagery you just afforded me.

That's it. That's EXACTLY what was missing from Arnav. A familiar. Well at least that little misunderstanding got cleared up right away.
Hoo boy! Akash has it bad.

Yes indeed, they burnt witches at the stake but I will stand with a pitchfork in font of anyone who tries that trick on Khushi (or Hermione for that matter). I'm sorry but Arnav as Ron Weasley... LOL

And what do you know? It's like Raizada makes ads for Dove Real Beauty. 

I understand. *nods head sagely* When I'm nervous, the Gayatri Mantra calms me down despite me being all kinds of a heathen. So whatever floats your boat Payal-- Psych or not. Pthalo? I feel vaguely like I should know what colour this is... blue? Green? In that vicinity?

Real smooth Raizada, real smooth.

Oh date ME Aman, date ME! I LOVE amusement parks and while I hate cotton candy with a passion (that has nothing to do with getting fat), I will buy you as much as you want.
Oh... Lavanya...never mind.

I love Aman already. The equally-snarky-ass.
I have to concede, that date-idea is BRILLIANT. I would TOTALLY drop my pants for anyone who took me on a date like that.

AWWW! These two are MEANT for each other.

Gotta love a good Clueless reference... broken nose or not. 

Anjali and the boys (and by default you) are a riot. That is all.

Oh oh oh! A shirtless Arnav? Hayyyeee, kill me now!
More delectable imagery. I stop picking up on all other important things when you do this to me.

Plastic surgery may not be hereditary but the crazy-gene probably is... 
I don't know about the Raizada-Gupta's but I thought that was a pretty perfect evening all in all.
Awww! Akashji and Payalji are back in the building.

WHAT? OVER? OH NO! PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP DON'T LEAVE THIS ONE HANGING!

P.S. I really REALLY appreciate how your chapter names always have an overriding theme. Like Maroon 5 songs here. And Lana Del Rey Songs for The Svengali (hint), And authors names for Tainted (hint again). And beverage names for Cafe du Soleil (even larger hint).

P.S. 2 I can't wait to find out what Anjali does when she finds out that Chotey's Chotey didn't do any real damage.

P.S. 3 I don't remotely apologize for the length of this comment or it's live-blogging nature, because, well, I had 7 chapters to read together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mirka88Titaliya_AP

kushigowda IF-Dazzler
kushigowda
kushigowda

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
awesome update "thuperb"(superb)LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mirka88

jessjazz IF-Dazzler
jessjazz
jessjazz

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Quite hilarious... both pretending not to care and yet caring... ROFL
stellar_sheen Groupbie
stellar_sheen
stellar_sheen

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
waiting...
inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Update please? I cant wait to read more of this Rafa!!!

Titaliya_AP IF-Rockerz
Titaliya_AP
Titaliya_AP

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Waiting...
luvbug IF-Dazzler
luvbug
luvbug

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
just too gud... had an amazing time reading this :P,... pls update soon
TheInkMistress Goldie
TheInkMistress
TheInkMistress

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Rafa I truly, madly deeply love you Heart

Okay Okay, yes 'm straight and all that LOL but woah woman, this story got me hooked.

Like Arnav and Khushi the potterheads, that's so dreamy. Day Dreaming
This chapter was so damn funny and, I just can't get over the fact that Anjali named the three of them training bra Shocked ROFL
and yeah keep the potter mania going high woman, I love it all. *sigh* Embarrassed

Edited by fire_whisky - 26 April 2013 at 11:42pm

Go to top