India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Dating Game (removed) (Page 17)

__blossom__ IF-Dazzler
__blossom__
__blossom__

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged

- the duo who had once hired removal men to come in during the middle of the night and move all the downstairs furniture into the garden so that while the rest of the family had gone down for breakfast the next morning and gawked in horror, the two siblings had run around waving their arms screaming "THE ELVES! THE ELVES! EVERYONE REJOICE FOR WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THE MAGIC OF THE ELVES!"lol!!!!! that totally cracked me up!!boy do you have a sense of humor or whatLOL

He was also, more importantly, the son of Manorama Raizada. She was the kind of woman who always wore sunglasses inside because she was afraid the lights would burn her cheeks. She also believed in ghosts, horoscopes, psychics and voodoo. She had been the only person to join Arnav and Anjali in 'rejoicing' the magic of the elves. and after this i was on the floor ssrsly...this is just tooo funny!!!!!!!!!!

great update!

loved it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arisai

AneesahJabeen Goldie
AneesahJabeen
AneesahJabeen

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
LOL
That was hilarious

arisai

UltimateWishes Senior Member
UltimateWishes
UltimateWishes

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Hahaahaha there is going to be a big mix up when arnav meets payal who is actually khushi and mistakes khushi for payal and gets confused as to who payal is because payal is payal but he thinks that khushi is payal.And Akaash who may or may not like payal but is also confused as to who payal is because she hasnt even seen payal or khushi so he doesn't know whether Khushi is payal or Khushi is Khushi or Payal is Payal.

yep! Big mix up

Love Khushi as she comes across as Very michevious, The elves bit was hilarious-I nearly fell of the sofa.

Akaash seems very smart and calm, they way he called khushi by using the excuse of a fashion line was commendable.

I really like viv :)

Your depiction of the french accent is so accurate...it was actually as if some french person would speak...reminds me of Fleur Delacour and Madame Maxime in HP 

arisai

TabbyJ. IF-Rockerz
TabbyJ.
TabbyJ.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
the chapter just got even better with SUIT. UP!!!
dammit ur right about kids knowing about their fathers sex life or uncles for that matter!!

coming back to the update, i freaking loved it!!!!!!!!!1

arisai

-DobByDoDgeR- IF-Dazzler
-DobByDoDgeR-
-DobByDoDgeR-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Love the regular update

arisai

arshiyakanishka Senior Member
arshiyakanishka
arshiyakanishka

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Cracking update.

Loved Arnav and Aakash's convo.The way he was least perturbed by Arnav's whacky story was awesome.They consider Anjali as the queen of the mental asylumLOL and the story about elves.LOL

"Can't you get Aman to do this?"

"Aman is currently holding his ears and doing sit-down-stand-ups in my office as punishment for asking me if I bought my tie at the toilet store," said Arnav

This had me in splits.

Aakash is smart and quick.He found Ms.Gupta albeit the wrong one but that is not a problem as the right one is coming along with her,unaware of the shock she's going to get.

Obviously Arnav and Aakash suit up...that is how they are legeeendaaary.Smile

Edited by arshiyakanishka - 10 April 2013 at 7:22am

arisai

P4rveen12 IF-Dazzler
P4rveen12
P4rveen12

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Amazing and mind blowing update, it was so funny and hilarious the whole update. I'm loving Akash he is fabulous and his conversation with Arnav was brilliant and so funny. The part with elves actually cracked me up and poor Aman doing sit ups because he made fun of Arnav's tie. Akash the fast worker has tracked down Payal/khushi, poor khushi is going to be in for a surprise. You are a brilliant writer to write comedy, continue soon please eager to read the next part where hopefully khushi will meet Arnav and her true identity will be revealed, thanks for the PM xx 

arisai

DrNoureen Senior Member
DrNoureen
DrNoureen

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
THE ELVES, THE ELVES!! Oh my God! HAHAHAHHA LOL

arisai

Go to top