The Dating Game (removed) - Page 31

Posted: 10 years ago
removed Edited by arisai - 10 years ago
res
Edited
Me first! Yayyy!
This update had me in splits.
Akash and Payal's ideas of a date are atleast acceptable .But Aman Mathur ...is the guy for real? 😲
Arnav trying to make this date perfect shows that he is in too deep.Akash and Aman's ideas were not bad but you never know with Khushi .Movie preferences of a 15 year old girl 🤣
Khushi is affected by Arnav too. Why else would SHE worry about doing something stupid and be so nervous.
The date is gonna be epic.I am damn sure of that.Afterall the guy who shouts " BURN HER AT THE STAKE" for no apparent reason in his office is taking the girl who "ACCUSED HIM OF ABANDONING HER AFTER FATHERING HER KID " for apparent reason on a date. 😆 Edited by preethi28 - 10 years ago
I love how all your characters have a  highly developed sense of humour, as do you.

I love the dialogues they exchange.

Khushi's concerns regarding her date were very endearing and hit close to my own reservations. lol.

Payal's reference to 'BURN HER AT THE STAKE' was funny.

I'd actually like the Aman Mathur kind of date. But lets see how Arnav does it. ;)

I love your writing Rafa. Just can't get enough of it :)Edited by mirka88 - 10 years ago
Awww Man!!!! Why do you writers always break just at the wrong moment??!!! It's a rhetorical question. I know why...it's just damn frustrating!! 😛

I was so excited to see your update ... And you never disappoint. Love the brothership. Awesome chemistry between them. They could be lead characters in any Hollywood movie!!

Pre date jitters, on both sides. Oh how ADORABLE *Sigh*

I cannot imagine a more mesmerizing setting for a date, akash and aman are bloody brilliant.

love
sonia
There was a time when I thought that Akash and Payal make the cutest couple, but I take my words back after reading this chapter ðŸ˜†
Let the date(s) commence
i loved the real suggestions that Aman and Akaash gave Arnav about cooking her meal etc etc
Khushi bless her is a bag of nerves
Another wonderful chapter! I love the banter between each character! Sounds like conversations I have had with my sibs and friends! I am looking forward to date #1!! also possible another interaction between di and mamiji!
oh sweety why did you even stop there...full of anticipation...

very nice update...I liked your views of a date and how to make it perfect...especially keeping the personality of Aman, aakash, arnav on mind...their tastes to make it a success for both...

thx for the 2nd update today...kudos...appreciated.

sri.
Can't wait for their crazy date!  Thanks for the PM.