The Dating Game (removed) - Page 23

Posted: 11 years ago
A karate chopping Aakash! Is it just me or is Arnav's pedestal a little shaky?😃
He is resorting to cats as props to project an image. And all Aakash has to do is glint dangerously from behind glasses and ASR backs off.
Khushi really is the queen of dramatic entrances and exits.
Awesome update loving this Akash and Payal and OMG at Arnav stroking the cat lol
Amazing and fabulous update, wow I'm loving Payal and Akash they are just so adorable and cute and I think for Payal it's love at first sight. I can't believe Arnav bought a cat because it makes him look more domineering and powerful. Bless Akash for showing his karate move to make Arnav back off from Payal, poor Payal looked scared. So finally khushi has entered the cabin, loved both there reactions, brilliant. Please continue soon and thanks for the PM xx 
AWESOME UPDATE LOVED IT VERY CUTE LOVED AKASH AND PAYAL REACTION TO EACH OTHER AWESOME LOVED HOW AKASH KARATE CHOP ARNAV FOR GRABBING PAYAL HAND AND KHUSHI IS CHANGING IN TO A RED BALL GOWN WHEN THE BULL IS ALREADY IN A FIGHTING MOOD CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS REACTION WHEN HE SEES HER LOVED THE UPDATE BEAUTIFULLY DONE VERY CUTE FUNNY LOVED IT THANKS FOR THE PM

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
Aww Payal and Aakash are incredibly adorable! And I'm glad Aakash has more to say in your story than the actual show. And Khushi and Arnav are such immature morons...they're also adorable lol
Just read all chapters and I was laughing
Khushi is so funny!
Pretending to be Payal and now getting caught

Can't wait to see how she gets out of this one 
Thanks for the 
This story is super cute. Loving it!  Want to read more now!
Woohooo!! another update :D
how cute are Payal and Akash!!! Lovvved how Akash made his bhai agree to whatever he wanted :D

Arnav is a lunatic :P getting a cat hahahahahaha
can't wait for the explosion thats gonna happen now ðŸ˜‰
Oh wow. Here i was thinking you hadn't updated and here i find that it was me who missed 3 chapters! 
Omg how cute were these three chapters! First the Khushi-pretending-to-be -Payal fiasco. Believe me i somehow had a gut feeling she'd do that after meeting the lady who probably came out of a dungeon-Arnav's aunt, no cookies for guessing. 😆
I loved Anjali's order to Arnav to marry her. Typical indian sister! 🤣
Khushi running away, Akash-Arnav's convos, so perfectly written. So witty! Loved it 😃
Ooo i'm ze loving Akash-Payal bits here. Its so pleasant! Loved how you createed a contrast between Khushi and Payal and in your own way, between Arnav and Akaash!
Sooo finallyyy Khushi comes face to face Arnav! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon. I wanna see what new hell is introduced 😆