2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
★ Salman praises Arjun Kapoor ! After watching theatrical trailer of Kapoor’s next, Khan feels that the young actor has pulled off his double role.. Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The medications might be getting to his head!
Amara_B thumbnail
I hope this film works for Arjun
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I THINK SALMAN LOVED IT..like really really loved it..  n he is really supportive of Arjun.. n i lob him for that.. 

but the "he  had tears in his eyes"  from the marketing vice president.. ? was he at salman's too when ARJUN showed it to sallu bhai?

n Sallu needs DVD of the trailer.. comp, phone nahi hai kya?? dvd lagake 2 mins ka trailer.. bafreee 

is he nomad? 

article is a bit exaggerated 
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Maybe he heard about Ranbir and Anushka hooking up so he had tears of joy in his eyes. 😆
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .DejaVu

Maybe he heard about Ranbir and Anushka hooking up so he had tears of joy in his eyes. 😆

Y wwould sallu have happy tears..cuz kat will be back with him??? 😛

more like bloody tears for arjun 😭😭 
AdInfinitum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm sure that's what Katrina is hoping for so she can run back to him with her sob story. 😆 But it ain't happening. Salman is finally free baby! On front row, he even talked about going out to places to get hooked up. 😉

I have no doubt he will support Arjun in everything he does. 👏 Hope the movie does well.
d-_-b thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_struck

Y wwould sallu have happy tears..cuz kat will be back with him??? 😛

more like bloody tears for arjun 😭😭 

Arey Comeon. Its always nice to hear bad things about ex's BF/GF. 😛
d-_-b thumbnail
Originally posted by: SalmanFan

I'm sure that's what Katrina is hoping for so she can run back to him with her sob story. 😆 But it ain't happening. Salman is finally free baby! On front row, he even talked about going out to places to get hooked up. 😉

I have no doubt he will support Arjun in everything he does. 👏 Hope the movie does well.

Salman is quiet stupid. He might take back Katrina.😆
AdInfinitum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Salman is quiet stupid. He might take back Katrina.😆

He isn't stupid. He thinks with his heart. He took a long time to realize she was in it for the fame and glory. His dad actually implied that to Komal Nahata. But, he's been done with her for a long time now. He just looks bored out of his mind when he's with her. 😆 He might hook up with her for a ONS but that's it. He is not gonna take her back now.
Edited by SalmanFan - 11 years ago