India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

DABH just keeps repeating the same story line

SailorMoonStar IF-Dazzler
SailorMoonStar
SailorMoonStar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Ok so DABH is just repeating the same old story line over and over again... that someone else creates trouble and Sandhya is the one to get in trouble then Bhabho find out and screams at her in front of the whole family. The family starts hating her and then Sandy fixes the problems and clears everyone's misunderstanding and Bhabho likes her for like 1 day. And then after all this the exact same thing repeats with a different track. AngryAngry

I mean COME ON! Bhabho is REALLY ANNOYING! Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krisramaladyterpmajamonika_2691UMDU-Ramya-

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
DABH is a story of the tussle between traditional mindset and modern ideas represented by Bhabo and Sandhya respectively. Bhabo is a very important figure in the story showing resistance to change. The day Bhabo is shown changing DABH will get over. Regarding the repetition of same ideas, is it not obvious that drama and saas bahu khitpit works for them...They have been NO.1 in the TRPS chart for weeks now. Why would one deviate from the tried and tested formula and take risk. It does not make business sense at all. However because of IF we definitely have a forum to vent out our frustrations.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmairene_ctimepass-Liebe-

SailorMoonStar IF-Dazzler
SailorMoonStar
SailorMoonStar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Well I guess your right business relating-ly
pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
business or no business sense...i still love watching it...if DABH has Bhabho and sany pitched against each other...its about ideological differences and not love hate relationship...so various soicla issues are then addressed. What happens in other serials is also just the same...the so called romantic serials have the same...hero - heroine hate each other and fall in love and hten hate and then love...so the basic theme remians same issues keep on changing...

Whatever the thing may be i love DABH and CV;s for various track they have put across so far...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmairene_c-Liebe-

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
I understand your point. 

It happens in almost all the serials, not only in DABH.

Even in daily life, we keep on repeating so many things, but do we quit saying I'm fed up of repeating the same?LOL

I get frustrated at times while watching the serial, but basically I just love this show.
arti12345 Groupbie
arti12345
arti12345

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Not only DABH but every other serial does the same. Take for example SNS. 
Whatever shines, these brainless CVs keep showing the same thing again and again till ppl get bored and start quitting..
Once that starts to happen, they will dangle the carrot of change, drama and maha episodes..
As soon as viewers are back with a hope for change, CVs will again take a back seat and start the same trash all over again.
And no matter what the concept or the storyline is, everything finally boils down to saas bahu saga, which is there all the time in DABH..
sometimes, it is maasa, sometimes, bhabho and other in laws playing a tug of war with the daughter in law..
Pathetic CVs...Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PurpleHeart-ninag

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top