Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

A lie or Secret ? (Page 2)

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

hi priyaaa..I know the Monday blues.. yours a bit overstretched. fair enough... ..all the more reason to say.. thank  heaven's its Friday....TGIF 
Yes..mate..  I always had this kali/gori issue with Naku.. was never impressed by this false identity  segment in her character. But, I suspect it was woven to create dramatic overtures.. which it certainly did..this Lie or secret as you rightly put it..hyped up many and kick started the story.right from the beginning, middle to the end.. funny end mein woh apne gorre avatar mein the.
I liked Koel better ... found cutely innocent ...gori toh was irritating 
Haan priya.. she was a liar.. to me..which is really an offense,  this was not a fib about her complexion.. it was a blatant deliberated false statement... and she carried it through.. A lie is far more serious than a secret ...Maybe the truth about her complexion started with being a secret.. the truth undisclosed for virtue protection reasons.  But later her lie  some how made her a victim of circumstance. One could say that she time and again kept her husband in the dark. Her dear husnand who already had his on gremlins festering in him,  and therefore disallowed her to come clean with him about her true identity....I agree she had time to tell him the truth ... But did not ..there is no good time or bad time to speak up ....
But yes I would call her a  liar,however I would like to add that her lie was there to redeem Dutta  from his hangovers of all sorts..So priyaaa does it really now feel like Monday...I have taken to feasting on chocolates and play prank or two ( U guys are not the only ones ) after reading my goobledygook ...  great topic.. enjoyed it.. ab tera tummy rrumble kerna band hoya ye doon aur.. nonsense... much love hammie... chuckling...
p.s I  loveee the kitty.. although me doggie person.. but wanna tickle her tum ..
Me too .. I love dogs ...all shapes , sizes , colors and breed 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1jedy25uwith-bharti-twinkle-starHamlet53

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Er...I donno whether anyone interested about my opinion   Why will we not but I think ' Nakusha's putting black color on face ' was a secret till Dutta fell in love with her . After that it turned into a lie and a betrayal . ..I like this explanation , a serct ( Her personal business ) till they fell in love then its turn their business 
Though frankly speaking I never understood what was the need of putting black color when she n her family came to live in the PN on the 1st place ...BABI ...I think must have thought ill of D becoz of his Dongiri 
Who could've even dare to think bad about Naku , when she was under Dutta's wings ?
She should've shown her real face to everyone nt to get Dutta but simply because there was simply no use of putting that color any more .
Unless of course..Babi n Naku both thought D was a leech and would abuse Naku !! ROFL !!...ROFLing ...why would he do that ...when he had Baji ....

Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

See your post made me rant about absolutely random stuffs , sorry for that .
Talk about Monday blues !! Every week at Sunday night I feel damn low thinking of the hectic week ahead . Grr..studies never finish , do they ?

I do not think on weekends ...My brains are only active , when I am working 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1jedy25uwithtwinkle-starVasusenaRadheya

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Sunday night blues... I would say..once Monday hits there is no time to think LOL. ....And its hits bad 

Though there are some Tuesdays that feel like Thursdays...and we can't wait till we can say TGIF.

Where Tasha is concerned, Naku's soot complexion was a LIE. Agreed it was necessary for her to hide her looks under the boot polish from the likes of morey, anna etc.

Dutta was her friend, savior and love...she should have taken him into confidence and the best time would have been when DSP  poured our his heart to her...flaws et all about Seema.

That's what I do not understand ...she sd she loved him and yet could keep such big thing from him ...how ...seriously how ...Usually u blurt out everything to the ppl , u love ...
Like D , mr Karela ..he spoke his heart out then why did she not ....
I think more than a lie its lack of trust the relationship , lack of trust in oneself and the person , whom u love 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25uwithtwinkle-starivy_11

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

It was a lie to hide the secret of her beauty, but she didnt know when n how to come clean..  I have to agree with ivy,s timing, hammie,s reasoning  n LMR,s summary ... LOL  

I love the play of words, Bharti. Very  well thought out Clap

alex1jedy25uwith.scorpio10-bharti-twinkle-star

alex1 Senior Member
alex1
alex1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
@scorpio10 and all.  Disclaimer:  Not intended to represent anyone else's views. This is just my point of view as I did not understand Hindi/Urdu much during the live serial and still do not understand to an acceptable level for a novel person even now. I did not really get a true understanding of the exact words but relied on what I could understand or the very appreciative detailed daily WUs and all the other wonderful creative threads. 
The comments are definitely not biased with pre-conceived impressions about the individual actress/actor personality and its' contribution to the show but my honest opinion on the characters and their characteristic traits. 

I believe this concept, the true initial details of each characters the screenplay like many others in the serial was changed repeatedly to accomodate any change in actors permanently or short term because of unforseen problem and mainly because: 

1.  The PH; the CVs and the Channel was never really sure if and when MR would leave as he himself said he did not want to do this show for any extended period from the beginning but signed on again and again because of the show's popularity. 

2. Colors Channel was relatively new and needed the trps to maintain a top position in the entertainment industry.  Adding more drama to keep the audience in suspense to me it seems was perceived as what would raise the channel ratings and maybe was perceived to be what the viewers wanted. (if this was indeed the case then certainly they were dead wrong and proved to be just that) 

Please have tolerance with my bak bak (Naku's style)comments on this as IMO this was the one of the main storylines in LTL1 especially before Dutta's entry.  The other main storyline was introduced sometime after his entry (don't exactly know when this happened but I believe it was introduced over a period of time).  Both concepts in the storylines were the highlights of the entire serial.

IMO, in the beginning of the serial during Mamal More's time, it was a Raaz/Secret after Dutta's entry the Secret was between the Mahale's family members.

In my view it was never a Lie because, a lie is a fabrication, an untruth but her raaz was very real.

It was not a Lie because the question never came up and no-one outside of the Mahale family while they were living in the Patil household knew about the secret/the unknown, so neither she nor the Mahale family had to give an answer to anyone that would have had to create a deception.  Keeping her secret was never intentional on her part as IMO she tried on multiple occasions to tell him about her secret but every time something else came in the way that took precedence.

When Baji learned of her Secret, even then it was not a Lie and he did not lie to Dutta because Dutta was not aware of the Secret that was now a confidence shared between Baji and Naku. There was no question asked that would have required an answer, not by Dutta nor the rest of the Patil family. 

When the truth came out she still did not lie to the Patil family members. The truth was explained to them by her mother and her and she was on her way to tell him her secret but it seems she was persuaded by the notion of being his protection.

After the revelation it still was not a Lie, because her secret was still not a fabrication of something, it was very real and true.  What I believe in whether it was A Lie or Secret is related to the main storyline in what my opinion is all about "Dutta's Dhoka". 

The secret in itself was not even what he termed Dhoka because she did not intentionally cause him to have any false belief.  The Dhoka to him from her,  I believe came from what he believed as her betrayal in not trusting in his love for her to tell him first. (I believe he said to his mother that she did not trust in him/his love enough to have told him first during the December 20th 2010 episode).

As as been mentioned many times before on this forum, we all agree to disagree and as this is my opinion on what I perceive to be A lie or Secret, would hope that whosoever reads it will also value my opinion.  Thx, Stern Smile Alex

Edited by alex1 - 09 April 2013 at 10:27pm

jedy25twinkle-starivy_11.scorpio10-bharti-VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
@scorpio , lol , calling D Mr. karela ? Nice !
@alex , Very well written . Agree .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25uwithNakusha.scorpio10twinkle-star

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

it was lie in due course of time...nice postSmile

jedy25Nakusha-bharti-twinkle-star

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
hi priya
nice post..it was a secret when naku came into his life ,there was no need to tell him the secret, the thing which made naku fell for dutta was he treated her as human inspite of her dark colour...

.duttas paranoid abt beautiful woman scared her & under pressure she never disclose it ,i feel she should have trusted her luv & before wedding disclose her secret..relationship is hallow if there is no trust incase of dutta he was open book & naku should have trusted him

jedy25twinkle-star-bharti-VasusenaRadheya

Go to top