India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

A lie or Secret ?

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

What a day '.thought it would never end ''sadly this happens , every Monday, Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday and Friday ''.takes the day off on the weekends ..Anyways Once I start I will not stop '.so Better talk abt what I came here to speak about

I have a question ringing in mind '''I do not if it has been brought earlier ''or it's a new know ''..but since it jumped in my mind...just do not ask me ...why after so long ..Its just did  ''nd I came to u for answers

Naku's white and black colour issue '''..what was it acc to you ''..a lie or secret ''.

If its a secret ''Then hiding it from D or whosoever it's was her problem '.Nd the thing abt D being her husband and he has a right to now ''.I would say , every relationship needs breathing space ''and there is time for everything '' a reason for everything...So maybe she did not feel need to tell him  ''.But you  cannot deny that though she did not tell him abt her secret ''she did everything to know his ''.literally stalked and followed him around to know his deepest ,darkest secrets ''.That was not fair

If it's a lie '''then not good '..how can one lie to person , whom u love '' lying to the people , you love gives sleepless nights '..an upset tummy and a long face ''ur conscience pricks you '..u run away from the person ''.But the person got to be blind , dumb ( Donkey )or not love back to see that you are lying ''..

Toh what do you guys think  '''Have I gone mad or there is some sense to it ''.

Edited by scorpio10 - 08 April 2013 at 5:33pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1jedy25mirage123uwithdilse14Nakushaivy_11Warda.twinkle-star-bharti-Hamlet53tamanna1391VasusenaRadheya

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
hi priyaaa..I know the Monday blues.. yours a bit overstretched. fair enough ..all the more reason to say.. thank  heaven's its Friday..
Yes..mate..  I always had this kali/gori issue with Naku.. was never impressed by this false identity  segment in her character. But, I suspect it was woven to create dramatic overtures.. which it certainly did..this Lie or secret as you rightly put it..hyped up many and kick started the story.right from the beginning, middle to the end.. funny end mein woh apne gorre avatar mein the.
Haan priya.. she was a liar.. to me..which is really an offense,  this was not a fib about her complexion.. it was a blatant deliberated false statement... and she carried it through.. A lie is far more serious than a secret ...Maybe the truth about her complexion started with being a secret.. the truth undisclosed for virtue protection reasons.  But later her lie  some how made her a victim of circumstance. One could say that she time and again kept her husband in the dark. Her dear husnand who already had his on gremlins festering in him,  and therefore disallowed her to come clean with him about her true identity.
But yes I would call her a  liar,however I would like to add that her lie was there to redeem Dutta  from his hangovers of all sorts..So priyaaa does it really now feel like Monday.. after reading my goobledygook ...  great topic.. enjoyed it.. ab tera tummy rrumble kerna band hoya ye doon aur.. nonsense... much love hammie... chuckling...
p.s I  loveee the kitty.. although me doggie person.. but wanna tickle her tum ..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 08 April 2013 at 6:15pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1jedy25twinkle-starivy_11.scorpio10-bharti-VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Er...I donno whether anyone interested about my opinion but I think ' Nakusha's putting black color on face ' was a secret till Dutta fell in love with her . After that it turned into a lie and a betrayal .
Though frankly speaking I never understood what was the need of putting black color when she n her family came to live in the PN on the 1st place .
Who could've even dare to think bad about Naku , when she was under Dutta's wings ?
She should've shown her real face to everyone nt to get Dutta but simply because there was simply no use of putting that color any more .
Unless of course..Babi n Naku both thought D was a leech and would abuse Naku !! ROFL !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1twinkle-starivy_11.scorpio10-bharti-Hamlet53iqbalslover

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
See your post made me rant about absolutely random stuffs , sorry for that .
Talk about Monday blues !! Every week at Sunday night I feel damn low thinking of the hectic week ahead . Grr..studies never finish , do they ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1twinkle-star.scorpio10-bharti-Hamlet53

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Sunday night blues... I would say..once Monday hits there is no time to think LOL.

Though there are some Tuesdays that feel like Thursdays...and we can't wait till we can say TGIF.

Where Tasha is concerned, Naku's soot complexion was a LIE. Agreed it was necessary for her to hide her looks under the boot polish from the likes of morey, anna etc.

Dutta was her friend, savior and love...she should have taken him into confidence and the best time would have been when DSP  poured our his heart to her...flaws et all about Seema.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1twinkle-star.scorpio10-bharti-Hamlet53VasusenaRadheya

mirage123 Goldie
mirage123
mirage123

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
good post ...i feel it was a sceret

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1twinkle-star.scorpio10-bharti-Hamlet53

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Bingo Ivy ! Totally agree there ! That was the best time and opportunity for Naku to come with her true face in front of Dutta .
Why Naku n Babi equated showing colors = trying to get D...is something I never understood !
D-N friendship phase before their 1st drmatic wedding was the best period to come clean with the truth . But then how the CVs would tease the audience n drag the story endlessly and create misunderstandings between D-N...all courtsey Naku's fake face ! Huh !
Well , delaying the face revealation fullfilled one purpose . It proved Dutta is a guy who can love a dark skinned so called 'ugly ' whole-heartedly , which is I think amazing .

Edited by LuvMishalRaheja - 09 April 2013 at 1:28pm

alex1ivy_11.scorpio10-bharti-twinkle-starHamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
 It was a lie to hide the secret of her beauty, but she didnt know when n how to come clean..  I have to agree with ivy,s timing, hammie,s reasoning  n LMR,s summary ... LOL  

alex1twinkle-starivy_11.scorpio10Hamlet53VasusenaRadheya

Go to top