I guess this is Akash's plan of action

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
I think I hv a slight idea of what Akash is planning to separate Mithvi here  πŸ€”,...

Today Akash tells to himself that if Prithvi is Dharti(Land)  , then I m Akash (Sky) , and soon Mithvi will realise this difference in their relationship too which will result in their separation ...

So I get a feeling that AKash will try to bring the class difference between Meera and Prithvi here by creating awkward situations where Meera being a city girl will b comfortable but Prithvi might feel embarassed since he is coming from village and not really regular with the city culture πŸ€”... This might result in tiffs between both since Prithvi will not b ready to change while Meera might feel that if I can do so many compromises for him , why cant b change a bit for me ...

I m just assuming but I guess this is going to b ultimate plan of Akash πŸ€”... I m not sure if anyone saw Raja Hindustani movie here .. There same concept was used and movie was a super hit πŸ˜›.. Only difference was that in the movie it was heroine's step mother who created this difference between both while here its hero's step brother and heroine's ex-lover πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Initially AKash might succeed in creating small time differences between Mithvi which will b interesting since its always fun to watch their small tiffs and nok-jhoks πŸ˜‰ but eventually Mithvi's love and trust for each other will battle out all the differences and hurdles created by AKash ...

Akash actually underestimates Mithvi relationship here and feels Meera is immatured enough to fall for Prithvi and so he can easily separate them by creating this class difference and trying to prove that land and sky can never unite But what Akash fails to see is that Mithvi's love is beyond such type of differences .. Meera fell in love with that rustic village boy Prithvi and also Prithvi fell in love with that bold city girl Meera  .. So they r already aware of their different backgrounds and they still love each other unconditionally 😳😳...So Akash can try all he wants but Mithvi will come even more close to each other in the process πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

About today's episode my favourite moment was when Prithvi in his seductive voice says "Manzoor hai" looking at Meera after he is asked by all whether  he agrees to b a ghulam of Meera all his life ..sighhh ...I guess those two words of Prithvi said it all 😳😳

About precap ,.. no comments .,. will watch and go in Mithvi heaven straightaway ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Today Akash phrase showing differences between himself and Prithvi through their names talked volume...
It can have lots of descriptions or meaning what he really wants to say...
But whatever games he plays this will bring the couple nearer, he already tried to create misunderstandings may be he'll try again but if he really think himself as the sky,estimating himself to this level he should have known he should have known by now that all his tricks failed and he's a complete failure...

Prithvi may be earth this is where human being can live life so he should not tried to bring this difference between the couple as Meera being a very normal girl in love with her hubby who can go to any extent to win his heart and brings him back in his life will not be mesmerised by the stars(akash) whatever he tried will backfire, there's no doubt.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 11 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well jyoti , your proposed solution is the logical and traditional strategy Akash will follow (I also dont find any other way) to create MUs between mithvi but I really want CVs to dish out some thing really out of box and surprise us , which I know is over expecting but then what is the fun if we know what is going to happen, let's see.
These guys(CVs) always have managed to surprise us , i am keeping my fingers crossed.
But I feel it will be really exciting to see Akash trying to create differences and mithvi fighting back and in process get even more closer β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by sabaSpeaks - 11 years ago
shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post
yes i  too thought in same way
this will be akash plan to highlight diff between them
i guess like  the old movie "jab jab phool khile' of shashi kapoor n nanda
might this can lead to prithvi's makeover too!
Edited by shruja - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with all , I m really interested to see what CVs come up with here for Akash to try and separate Mithvi and for Mithvi to fight it out successfully πŸ˜Ž
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I agree with all , I m really interested to see what CVs come up with here for Akash to try and separate Mithvi and for Mithvi to fight it out successfully πŸ˜Ž

super post di.but want... Mithvi not again separate & not mu. 
i want Prithvi jamke reply de Akash ko... coz uska Love Junoon wala.πŸ˜‰