Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
He outta stay away from Ash and Kat in that case.
BeingHosna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

He outta stay away from Ash and Kat in that case.

Tbh I'm HAPPY that he isnt with Ash, Ash is Happily married to Abhishek they've a daugther now
while Kat ... well I also hope & Pray that he doesnt end up with her, coz i dont like them as a couple

BeingHosna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

oh boo hoo...its not serious...we're just exchanging thoughts herre...as f hes gonna listen to us and get married to who we think he should

Excatly we're just exchanging thoughts on who we think would be miss right in our opinion for him, this isnt about deciding whom he should marry, i just want to know whom ppl think according to them are miss right for Salman I've my miss right for salman whom according to me would be the best match for him
i don't know why are people still obsessed abt salman being married. ??๐Ÿฅฑ he can only marry aishwarya rai and adopt aradhana. ash needs to take divorce first. for that salman fans should feast and pray everyday ๐Ÿ˜† 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Somy Ali or Sangeeta Bijlani.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

criminal record lol.. woh to ban jayega just go out and punch the next person who use the F word find him and drag the person on the floor and kick him/her lol

ISano thumbnail
you think ๐Ÿ˜†

Aradhya abhishek bachchan khan๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

i don't know why are people still obsessed abt salman being married. ??๐Ÿฅฑ he can only marry aishwarya rai and adopt aradhana. ash needs to take divorce first. for that salman fans should feast and pray everyday ๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited by Sallufanno1 - 11 years ago
ISano thumbnail
all i wish is
its not katrina..
BeingHosna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

I never Liked Aish with Salman i didnt find them as a nice or beautiful couple I'm happy that she got married to Abhishek coz i never felt like she loved Salman truely

BeingHosna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

Somy Ali or Sangeeta Bijlani.

My Fav is Somy Ali, I think these Two made A Stunning Couple, I truely believe tht Both Sangeeta & Somy Loved Salman Dearly & Truly & wanted to marry him but i guess marriage at tht time wasnt meant to be for either of them, Salman was close to get married in a very young age & I think tht the person whom he was gonna marry was Somy tbh but than Aish happend ...