Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Love your attitude...you go Kushal!!! (Page 3)

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Bang on post agree 
atleast he isnt fake!
he is wat he iss !
n we love his attitude , this show has now tunred into a total crap!
he is highly talented n if he has better opportunities knockin at his doorstep , he shud quit this show without thinking twice
as it is he has been given zero screenspace !
n we would also see how does this show  work further without  Kushal!
n to the  bashers : its like you love him or hate him but cant ignore him , such is the charm of Kushal Tandon!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

keyuri_priyanishal2Anchal_Kamlihalfbloodprince.jai.Shrav123preity_dspreadingsmileZehnaseeb

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Rachel awesome post ! I started watching the show because of Virat but CV's butchered his character and its his character which gets butchered always. Thankfully i stopped watching the show long back ! Virat was mah favorite character in the show. They ruined him badly.  And moreover its a behna show there is nothing for brothers. I mean for younger brother only. Kushal as your fan gonna support you whatever decision you will take as i dont have habit of ruling celebrity's life as per my wish. The best thing in you is you attitude. You rock mahn ! And so is your Attitude.  And its high time you move on now and do something better and best.  Wanna see you in BW asap. Dats your mission and our dream. ;) Good Luck ! :)

Thnx Bowya for telling meeh about this post. ;)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

keyuri_kingkanegopisharma14halfbloodprinceAnchal_Kamli.jai.iSakeena..Gowri..ItsmeAishZehnaseeb

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
  agreeClapClap.. just give me one reason why he is at fault?Confused.. virat character is just vanished in show ..it feels like there is only one lead in show ..and its not ke in current track only since month it is being shown..are wat can i say when in his own career track he was not shown and behnas and bhaiyas were preffered over that ..it clearly clearly indicated wat cv wanted to showAngry virat character was one were bald track was shown ..when trp reached new height .one character who just gain the whole lot and sabke dilo me apni jaga banali...and  look wat is it done to i today..and now when news of him leaving show is in ,,i am happy for  him  atlast he took a stand for himself ,cv and sp need to knew wat is virat to show ..virman r jaan of show .enough of ignorance and taking for granted attitude by cv ..kushal is just doing wat he should do at present  ..and moreover he will get best ones after these crap show ..he deserves besta nd he will get it ..

Edited by spreadingsmile - 08 April 2013 at 11:03pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanishal2halfbloodprinceJeeMaanAnchal_Kamli.jai...Gowri..Shrav123ItsmeAishZehnaseeb

gopisharma14 Senior Member
gopisharma14
gopisharma14

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Superb post rach...
Virat's character has been completely ruined and hezz shown doing some random comdey scenes just to let the viewers happy...i mean now they are treating his character like that of dabbu or chachu's ... As a fan ,i dont want Kushal to waste his time for this show...Even they ruined Virat's career track ...now i dont expect anything from the CV's ... If kushal leaves the show ,i wont be upset ... Because he deserves much better  than being treated as a sideline character... Even the show is dam boring now a days...Love kushal for his attitude...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanishal2Anchal_Kamli..Gowri..

Miishii Newbie
Miishii
Miishii

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Will always support Kushal or Nia in whatever they decide to do with their careers as individuals. I think he should just listen to his heart. But, if he decides to leave I will miss him in EHMMBH...it won't be the same without any one main character gone. & I definitely don't want a replacement for Virat. That role is only for Kushal. The channel better find some other way to deal with that! VirMan will be missed. :( (Although they don't show much of them in the show nowadays anyway!) Lots of love, Kushal! Do as your heart feels. Only you know what's best for you.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanishal2Anchal_KamlihalfbloodprinceShrav123Zehnaseeb

Anchal_Kamli Senior Member
Anchal_Kamli
Anchal_Kamli

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Wooohhhaaa...ClapClapClap Totally Agree wid u...Thumbs Up EHM is just a crap des days... Dead once v got The Virat Vadhera der bt nw dey ruined it... Pinch i guess Virat ws one of d most fav character of everybdy here but CV's ruined it soo badly dat it hs no cure nw... Ouch EHM is all bullshit abt behna n bhaiya bhabhi... Angry Virat is just a Showpiece der who wanders here n der dats it...Ermm i won't blame Kushal if quits or threatens lol... LOL any professional will be frustrated by dis.. Geek v hv waited very patiently fr proper Virat track n career track gave us hope bt it turned out to b biggest april fool prank fr us n as well as fr Kushal.. AngryAngryAngry who won't b upset by dis kind of treatment... Pinch I really wnt Kushal to Quite dis Pathetic shw n dey Better KILL VIRAT no one cn replace Kushal der... Thumbs Up Wish to c Kushal in much better n bigger project of T.V or BW...Thumbs UpBig smile just wanna c him Shining Bright wid all d self respect n Satisfaction...Big smileStarCoolThumbs UpHeartDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanishal2befairhalfbloodprinceiSakeena

Miishii Newbie
Miishii
Miishii

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Come on guys...don't be so harsh on your comments. We don't know if he even said this...it's just what we know from media. What if he never said this? I'm sure he wouldn't want people disrespecting his show even if he does decide to leave. In a recent article he said he was proud to be a part of the show so don't be so harsh. Ouch He won't be happy especially if he's deciding on staying! But if he does leave then we should all be happy with his decision because it's his life & we should support him because he probably knows what he's doing more than we do but at the same time he wouldn't want people talking crap about something he was a part of. Just smileee & wait & see for what our Kushal does! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afshanmk093

princess_sara IF-Dazzler
princess_sara
princess_sara

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
i would wait for Kushal's confirmation !! 

Go to top