Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Love your attitude...you go Kushal!!! (Page 2)

befair Senior Member
befair
befair

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
even many of kushal's fans want him to quit this show which has nothing left for ... Am sure he is still on the show just because the emotional bond that he share with sid sir ... He himself said earlier that after 1 or 2 years any show will get monotonous . HE should leave the show at the earliest.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_Kamli..BlueBird..princess_sara

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Bang on post Rach!Thumbs Up! If he quits or not, thats totally his go & considering the way his character is treated in the past times, It was time he took his stand. And Yeah, I believe Tandon's not the only one who stood his ground. He has many predecessorsLOL & Just because he likes keeps things to himself  not actually caring about the 'Love' that will be lost, doesnt mean that he's rude & full of attitude. Its his nature. People can opt to respect him or not, their choice, but mocking his talents is not at all a way to square off past 'revenges'. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

keyuri_gopisharma14halfbloodprinceAnchal_Kamli..BlueBird..preity_dspreadingsmileZehnaseeb

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Totally agree...from the past 3-4 months ,kushal's talent is being wasted completely..hell man even in his own career track,there was very less of him..super pissed by the way they are handling virat's character..virat's character has always been my favourite character till date and its really hurting to see his character like this now.. If cvs dont give proper screen space to him,then i guess its better that he quits because kushal deserves much much more than this show..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

keyuri_gopisharma14halfbloodprinceAnchal_Kamli..BlueBird..preity_dspreadingsmileZehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Agree 200% with this when theres nothing left for him and his character, why should he even bother staying back?? After the cancer track, cant think of a single one where he actually had something worthwhile to do, waited patiently 2 months 3 months 4 months yet his pathetic excuse of a career track was truly the last straw. He was nowhere to be seen on a track that was supposed to be all about him!!! Instead we got something completely different to what we were promised!!! And he wasnt one of the best for me he's the best male lead character out there, the pathetic attempts the PH keeps making at hampering that cant change this fact. If anyone needs proof go check Virat's official FB page, who doesn't just have more then every other character in EHM but more then every other character on SP and he certainly didn't get this many coz he stood around in the BG as a statue and did detective giri with his wife in every damn track for his bhaiyya bhabhiPinchPinch and like you said, unlike many other actors, kushal never did EHM for money, hence if he decides to quit he'll have no second thoughts in doing so for this reason..

Bashers; didn't resham specifically specify in the final warning thread, that here forth we aren't meant to enter each others topics especially with the intention to bash yet so many people came to do nothing but that.. Can only HOPE MODs look into it bas... 

Finally IF he's threatening them only, then good for him. Sid Sir has done NOTHING but take advantage of him and Nia due to the fact that both quietly put up with all the crap tracks that are thrown at them without a 2nd question. If he's finally objecting then hip hip hurray is all i can say coz seriously Sid Sir doesn't deserve it at allThumbs DownThumbs Down Plus no TV actor is dood ka dhula hua here, each and every single one objects when his character is treated like crap, can name examples from this show itself.. Nothing wrong with it of course, but if others have the right to do it so does kushal.

I'd be very very disappointed if he ultimately quits coz i can't ever imagine anyone else as virat but Kushal and truly hope he negotiates with the channel and makes them give in to his demands.. but if he ultimately quits will fully support him in his decisionSmile

Edited by -MemoriesLast- - 08 April 2013 at 10:16pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

keyuri_halfbloodprinceAnchal_Kamliiamanaida..BlueBird....Gowri..Shrav123ItsmeAishpreity_dspreadingsmile

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
@Rubab : LOL, that was one hell of a replyThumbs UpClap I will hug you for thisHug  Strangely feels the need for a kissing smiley in IFROFLROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spreadingsmileZehnaseeb

halfbloodprince Senior Member
halfbloodprince
halfbloodprince

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
very well said...ill be really happy if he quits this crap show...virat is my favourite character and always be...there is no need to stay in the show so that his so called brother can put all the blame on him...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_KamliJeeMaanShrav123Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
thanks gowriSmile andROFLROFL reminds me of FB where we're devoid of our ROFL emoLOL

JeeMaan..Gowri..

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Copy paste, well said rach. Agree.

Its his decision. We his loyal fans will support him always in whatever he do. Bashers tch tch, got bored *yawns* lolz. Love u kushu, sexy boy mwah.

Anchal_KamliJeeMaan

Go to top