Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Purvi Arjun Onir ( the story continuation )

..Anwesha.. Goldie
..Anwesha..
..Anwesha..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
First of all for Onir & Purvi fans : Purvi fully prepared to go ahead her life with Onir.The confrontation scene said it all.Purvi never had a single guilt for Arjun or either the baby. For her the first priority is The Archana Deshmukh & The Ovi Deskmukh stoten Kirloskar ,2nd D& K family & very soon Onir is going to surpassed all. I am so surprised why people are thinking there is ARVI union on the way!!

The mata of all the matas of PR:) the Cvs esp the head clearly showed the world she loves Onir and I don't think in the near future or now they have any plans to defuse Onir anytime soon. I don't think Ekta or Cvs are the people likely to be threatened by trp or petition or some kind ArVi fans effort.Clearing the baby says it all for the future track. Please relax people some of you are saying Arvi reunion. I don't think this is happening at all. Look at Purvi she has moved on.Its only Arjun who has been showing some kind of feelings for her.

The meetings with Arjun Purvi has nothing to do with ArVi union. This track is more to show about how Onir Purvi's development. 

Nothing can bring back Arjun Purvi together .No Ovi ,no punni can make it happen.Please look at the simple fact when the head of PR Cvs announced to the world Onir is better than Ram Kapoor of Balh.She said it with a purpose to all ArVi fans. My only wish is that if Rithvik could leave this ever degrading show! This required a strength of character, boldness, conviction to go against the system.I hope he has these qualities. There is nothing left for him in PR. 

For ArVi fans: to have hope is a wonderful thing and to keep fighting against the tide is remarkable but the best thing to do when you are offered with FALSE HOPE,REFUSE IT!! Only the Universe can help!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari-kirloskarMs.Bholi_BhaaliShaktifanSwati

arjunpurvixo IF-Sizzlerz
arjunpurvixo
arjunpurvixo

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
That's true - however, what confrontation scene are you talking about?

Ekta works in sly ways...

I remember an article saying that Arjun would fall in love with Purvi all over again, can't remember when it was from or if it was signed off as fake. However, I noticed that Arjun and Purvi have been working together quite a lot lately. Remember when Purvi went to Arjun first and decided to call Onir after? Hmm...

Ever since Arjun and Purvi's meetings have been occurring, I haven't seen much progress is Onir-Purvi's relationship.

What makes you say Purvi has moved on? Could you elaborate on that, please?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manan_virikarithika2012Ms.Bholi_Bhaalialicia.ashfaque2012

alicia. IF-Sizzlerz
alicia.
alicia.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
I fail to realise how people say Purvi does not feel guilty of her actions Ermm
I mean I don't have any evidence or what so ever to prove that she is NOT guilty I mean she did give up her love to her sister and she did give up her child yet again to her sister ...
^^^I am not saying she did all this for Ovi (just incase some people wanna come and quote me and tralalalala) 

but haven't y'all seen her tears , her suffering . O wait look pass that and just mark her as guilty right ? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rithika2012arjunpurvixoashfaque2012

ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRD

First of all for Onir & Purvi fans : Purvi fully prepared to go ahead her life with Onir.The confrontation scene said it all.Purvi never had a single guilt for Arjun or either the baby. For her the first priority is The Archana Deshmukh & The Ovi Deskmukh stoten Kirloskar ,2nd D& K family & very soon Onir is going to surpassed all. I am so surprised why people are thinking there is ARVI union on the way!!

The mata of all the matas of PR:) the Cvs esp the head clearly showed the world she loves Onir and I don't think in the near future or now they have any plans to defuse Onir anytime soon. I don't think Ekta or Cvs are the people likely to be threatened by trp or petition or some kind ArVi fans effort.Clearing the baby says it all for the future track. Please relax people some of you are saying Arvi reunion. I don't think this is happening at all. Look at Purvi she has moved on.Its only Arjun who has been showing some kind of feelings for her.

The meetings with Arjun Purvi has nothing to do with ArVi union. This track is more to show about how Onir Purvi's development. 

Nothing can bring back Arjun Purvi together .No Ovi ,no punni can make it happen.Please look at the simple fact when the head of PR Cvs announced to the world Onir is better than Ram Kapoor of Balh.She said it with a purpose to all ArVi fans. My only wish is that if Rithvik could leave this ever degrading show! This required a strength of character, boldness, conviction to go against the system.I hope he has these qualities. There is nothing left for him in PR. 

For ArVi fans: to have hope is a wonderful thing and to keep fighting against the tide is remarkable but the best thing to do when you are offered with FALSE HOPE,REFUSE IT!! Only the Universe can help!!

thnx for the post...u know m punir fan...i love punir a lot...bt i respect arvi & arvians feeling also...i feel sad for arvi fans bcs m also punir fan...i know very well we fan wat exactly felt very bad Cry wen our favourate jodi brokup...

dis cvs most culprit create jodi den der fan following increase dat time dey brok jodi & seprated...

we punir fans always wanted punir stick together till last...bt never know cvs & ekta mind wat set...we hope punir stick to eachother forever just like u all arvians want arvi reunite...

No offence...i want punir forever der slowly slowly begining love story i enjoy & dey also face all problem 2geder & also fight 2geder...i like it...Tongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top