Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Will The Sisters Accept or Reject the Proposals? (Page 5)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessjojo

Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by princessjojo

I'm placing my bet on Humeria saying NO to the engagement/marriage this time around. I've always felt so since the time Razia initiated the deal. 

Thanks Jojo. I am sure Humeira will reject the proposal once she finds out the truth

What about Zoya???

They've roped in a new character (immigration officer). He's a well known guy and, therefore, his role will be substantial which means that we will see a pretend to be engaged track in the next few weeks.. So a logical deduction is that Zoya will accept the proposal initially. What I don't know is whether she will accept knowing it is fake or assuming that is is real. There are many possibilities:

-Zoya might think engagement is real, Asad might think she knows it's a fake one for the sake of immigration. This leads to Mitwas first and problems later.
-Zoya understands that it is fake but both can't tell Dilshaad and Najma who would put them in awkward Mitwa situations
-Everyone knows it's fake. Dilshaad and Najma intentionally put them in awkward situations in hopes of making them realize and admit their feelings and subsequently making it real.

What happens after the above also remains to be seen but I suspect Tanveer will create distances between Asad and Zoya.

Rakesh Bedi has been roped in for  cameo, so I am not sure if his role will be long. Remember when Tanveer entered, they called it another lead; that's why she is still here.
I love all your possibilities. In any case, we will def get to witness some mitwa moments and maybe it will force Asya to soul search a bit. Maybe Asad might want to retract his misfit comment then
Tanveer is the main hurdle although so far all her shenanigans have only helped AsYa

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by Nishitarao

Hey! Interesting topic Sangeeta!

I have a feeling that Humeira will only come to know about the deal after they get married. 
And she might end up giving divorce to him.. But if she comes to know before the wedding, she'll definitely break up with ayaan.

In Zoya's case, she might only give him empty threats to make him spill what he thinks about her.. Otherwise, I think she already knows that they feel something for each other ..She does not have ego problems..
Besides, He cannot truly propose to her just to keep her in the country.. So I guess she will think he is faking in front the officer and play along 

Both the tracks are looking promising..But  I am dreading Humeira's heartbreak.. poor girl! 

Thanks Nishita. If Zoya goes along with the plan, will anyone else find out? Will Dilshaad/Najma/Tanu find out? If Asya keep it as their secret, it could make for some interesting comical and romantic scenes. Either way, I am sure they will keep us entertained. You are right, Zoya doesn't have ego hassles but she has the fear of rejection esp after finding out bout her father's death recently
Well yeah.. but I don't think her fears are as deep as Asad's .. So she might force him to admit the real reason behind the proposal (If at all he truly does that) But she won't break it off with him.. Because, unlike Ayaan, Asad has no selfish motive behind the proposal.. and deep down, Zoya knows that..

I think deep down both Asad and Zoya are similar- they both fear rejection. Zoya is just more open about her feelings. I am not sure if Asad will ever confess openly and that's what Zoya really wants him to do. Yes, Asad will help her as a friend but will Zoya start expecting more? And get disappointed if he doesn't?
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qhid

Huh...Asad told Z?

I missed some part in the show...but if he did that's be so awesome...
I think Ayaan is acting like a jerk and he will be turned down by Humera eventually. As far as Z I think she is in love with Asad...so is Asad so I don't really know unless some other big thing happens , he will break off an engagement with her.

Is Z'd dad Asad's mortal enemy he may push Z out of his life, hurting her terribly in the process. Ayaan is dumped and Zoe is dumped and so they marry :)

It's based on the promo. At the same time, we all know promos can be misleading. We are discussing a hypothetical situation right nowLOL. What is, like so many other scenes, it is Asad's dream also?LOL
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

Well I think both girls will accept the proposal to start with!

However I would like Humeira to know the actual reason and call off the engagement. I don't want her in matrimony with unwilling Ayan. Ayan should realize what a gem he has lost. He should repent and genuinely fall in love with Humeira before she accepts him wholeheartedly.

Now coming to our impossible coupleEmbarrassed, I want both of them to proceed with the charade. Explain the situation to family to officer etc! Their attempt to "show" love! Asad's torture of showing "love" outside as well as inside(he's helpless.. dil ke haatho majboor). Zoya thinking that all this show of love is just to placate the Officer! Asad getting more frustrated! Big smile Ohh I am already loving this scenario!LOL

Thanks jas. I agree with both. The first one is more straightforward but heart breaking. The second scenario would be a treat for all of usBig smile Just hope Asad doesn't break her heart in the long run because Zoya could start dreaming even when they are playing charades with the world. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasw

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Hmm, there are a lot of ways of looking at this situation. 

If we step out of our liking for AsYa and HumaYan, this is how it will appear to an unattached outsider.

Hi Vicky. Hope you had a good time off.

Asad is trying to help Zoe stay back in India. He is not promising or committing any emotions or declarations of undying love. Zoe doesn't want to be deported back to New York, the immigration officer is stacking odds against her. So, Asad is coming to her rescue as her best friend and saviour like always. He may love her but that engagement ring is a symbol of his intention to help , and not a declaration of his sentiments. Zoe should look at Asad's gesture as his help only , even though she loves him. The engagement ring and the proposal are Asad's  emergency plan to keep her in India. It is yet to become a symbol of his emotions for Zoe. 

I agree, Asad is helping her as a friend but deep inside, they both know that they mean more than a friend to each other. That's why I feel more emotions might come into play with this track. In the long run, it's going to help them both. Just hope Zoya doesn't start expecting more and gets hurt in the process. In any case, we will get to see some heartwarming moments between the twoEmbarrassed

As for HumaYan, Ayaan has always been unfair to Humzie on an emotional level - understanding her love is a far fetched thing. Yes, he is attached to her and values her but all that is overridden by his callous and for-granted approach to her. The problem is not that Ayaan doesn't love Humzie - the issue is that he uses her as punching bag for all that goes wrong in his life. Even now, he is dealing with his own pressures of the deal and putting Humzie under the stake. Humzie should step back once she figures out the truth. She always wanted Ayaan as a man who loves her, not a mannequin that her mother has bought in 1 crore.  

Yeah, I would love if Humeira rejects him this time. It's time Ayaan learnt what true love is and that life is not about short cuts
..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged

zoya will accept the proposal coz whatever asad is doing is bcoz he wants her to stay...

as of for humaira she should nd i think will reject the proposal once she comes to know abt the truth...she should not let anyone use her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenabinu

hey bheegi...this sure is the Question of the day...
there are lot of probabilities that can happen...woh tho bas CV jaane..

Well I think in the case of Humayan...Ayaan has yet to value Humera...so they might get engaged and then Badi Bii might spring something out to stop this alliance, unless Razia springs on her before that...

And for our darlings Asya...they might keep up the charade for the officier...but have no idea how Asad will explain this to his Ammi...
maybe tanveer will blurt out the truth of Zoya's dad to create MU between Asya and Zoya might back out in anger...

thanks neena. Yeah, the Cvs have left many paths open with these tracks. I am sure they will do a good job of whatever track they choose. Looking forward to more clashes and scenes between both couples.
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

zoya will accept the proposal coz whatever asad is doing is bcoz he wants her to stay...

as of for humaira she should nd i think will reject the proposal once she comes to know abt the truth...she should not let anyone use her...

I think Zoya might accept it to start with but later, she might start expecting Asad to confess but if he doesn't, then that could create problems

Let's see. As someone else said, Zoya is unpredictableLOL

Go to top