Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Will The Sisters Accept or Reject the Proposals? (Page 3)

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Bheegi great post and an interesting question.

The minute I saw that Ayaan had accepted Razia's deal and announced to his family that he an Humeira were getting married I had a feeling that eventually Humeira would say no at some point...lets go with at the engagement itself for more drama LOL This could play out in two ways -

1. Ayaan constantly cursing his fate for trapping him in a loveless marriage (loveless from his side) and hurts Humeira with his behaviour which leads to her finding out the truth and breaking off the engagement.
  2. Ayaan does fall in love with Humzie between now and the engagement only to have it blow up in his face when Humeira rejects it because she finds out about the deal.

Personally, I would hope to see 2 happen because it's more drama and it gives Ayaan the opportunity to grow. The guy needs to be in emotional pain and fight for his love.

Coming to AsYa,

I do think Zoe and Asad will get fake "engaged". I am looking for this to be a massively funny track where maybe even Dilshaad, Najma and TKD don't realize the engagement is fake. This might force them to be in seriously intimate positions which bechara Asad may not have factored in. After all though the engagement is fake their feelings are not and more than Zoe, I can totally see Asad slipping up and saying something revealing about his feelings for her. Though with Zoe's blabber mouth it could go either way LOL

Will it culminate to marriage is what I am interested in. I can't see Tanveer sitting quietly while all of this happens unless of course her plan to take Razia down changes. She could easily tell AsYa that she saw Razia paying off a man to tell Zoya that her father is dead and give her Siddiqui's address deflecting the suspicion off her and putting Razia in a lot of trouble. But I am not sure they will go there. The CVs do have a lot of options.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asya04sam.bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

Hey! Interesting topic Sangeeta!

I have a feeling that Humeira will only come to know about the deal after they get married. 
And she might end up giving divorce to him.. But if she comes to know before the wedding, she'll definitely break up with ayaan.

In Zoya's case, she might only give him empty threats to make him spill what he thinks about her.. Otherwise, I think she already knows that they feel something for each other ..She does not have ego problems..
Besides, He cannot truly propose to her just to keep her in the country.. So I guess she will think he is faking in front the officer and play along 

Both the tracks are looking promising..But  I am dreading Humeira's heartbreak.. poor girl! 

Thanks Nishita. If Zoya goes along with the plan, will anyone else find out? Will Dilshaad/Najma/Tanu find out? If Asya keep it as their secret, it could make for some interesting comical and romantic scenes. Either way, I am sure they will keep us entertained. You are right, Zoya doesn't have ego hassles but she has the fear of rejection esp after finding out bout her father's death recently

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoiheartChai

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

The minute I saw that Ayaan had accepted Razia's deal and announced to his family that he an Humeira were getting married I had a feeling that eventually Humeira would say no at some point...lets go with at the engagement itself for more drama LOL This could play out in two ways -

1. Ayaan constantly cursing his fate for trapping him in a loveless marriage (loveless from his side) and hurts Humeira with his behaviour which leads to her finding out the truth and breaking off the engagement.
  2. Ayaan does fall in love with Humzie between now and the engagement only to have it blow up in his face when Humeira rejects it because she finds out about the deal.

Personally, I would hope to see 2 happen because it's more drama and it gives Ayaan the opportunity to grow. The guy needs to be in emotional pain and fight for his love.

I agree, the second possibility will be more interesting although I feel Ayaan has a long way to go before he realizes what true love is (my fear is he will fall for Zoya and when he can't get her, he will realize what love is)

Coming to AsYa,

I do think Zoe and Asad will get fake "engaged". I am looking for this to be a massively funny track where maybe even Dilshaad, Najma and TKD don't realize the engagement is fake. This might force them to be in seriously intimate positions which bechara Asad may not have factored in. After all though the engagement is fake their feelings are not and more than Zoe, I can totally see Asad slipping up and saying something revealing about his feelings for her. Though with Zoe's blabber mouth it could go either way LOL

Yes, this would be the most interesting track. Can't imagine how they will fake it though. Would be lovely for AsYa fans though.  I am sure Tanu will not sit quiet. She is pregnant and needs to act fast. She might fool Zoya by telling her that Asad is just being gracious and doesn't really love her...let's see what they have in mind.

Will it culminate to marriage is what I am interested in. I can't see Tanveer sitting quietly while all of this happens unless of course her plan to take Razia down changes. She could easily tell AsYa that she saw Razia paying off a man to tell Zoya that her father is dead and give her Siddiqui's address deflecting the suspicion off her and putting Razia in a lot of trouble. But I am not sure they will go there. The CVs do have a lot of options.

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by delena90

I agree, the second possibility will be more interesting although I feel Ayaan has a long way to go before he realizes what true love is (my fear is he will fall for Zoya and when he can't get her, he will realize what love is)

Coming to AsYa,

Yes, this would be the most interesting track. Can't imagine how they will fake it though. Would be lovely for AsYa fans though.  I am sure Tanu will not sit quiet. She is pregnant and needs to act fast. She might fool Zoya by telling her that Asad is just being gracious and doesn't really love her...let's see what they have in mind.

@blue- I don't mind if Ayaan falls for Zoe as long as it's just a one sided crush. Honestly at this point I can't see Zoya ever falling for Ayaan. But you are right Ayaan probably needs learn how it feels to be in unrequited love to appreciate how Humeira feels. I do think eventually it will be HumYaan but the journey there is definitely going to be hard...especially for poor Humeira. Or maybe this is where Humeira's illness plays in?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

princessjojo IF-Dazzler
princessjojo
princessjojo

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessjojo

I'm placing my bet on Humeria saying NO to the engagement/marriage this time around. I've always felt so since the time Razia initiated the deal. 

Thanks Jojo. I am sure Humeira will reject the proposal once she finds out the truth

What about Zoya???

They've roped in a new character (immigration officer). He's a well known guy and, therefore, his role will be substantial which means that we will see a pretend to be engaged track in the next few weeks.. So a logical deduction is that Zoya will accept the proposal initially. What I don't know is whether she will accept knowing it is fake or assuming that is is real. There are many possibilities:

-Zoya might think engagement is real, Asad might think she knows it's a fake one for the sake of immigration. This leads to Mitwas first and problems later.
-Zoya understands that it is fake but both can't tell Dilshaad and Najma who would put them in awkward Mitwa situations
-Everyone knows it's fake. Dilshaad and Najma intentionally put them in awkward situations in hopes of making them realize and admit their feelings and subsequently making it real.

What happens after the above also remains to be seen but I suspect Tanveer will create distances between Asad and Zoya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asya04sam.iheartChaiMoronsKiMallikabheegi

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

I have a feeling that Humeira will only come to know about the deal after they get married. 
And she might end up giving divorce to him.. But if she comes to know before the wedding, she'll definitely break up with ayaan.

In Zoya's case, she might only give him empty threats to make him spill what he thinks about her.. Otherwise, I think she already knows that they feel something for each other ..She does not have ego problems..
Besides, He cannot truly propose to her just to keep her in the country.. So I guess she will think he is faking in front the officer and play along 

Both the tracks are looking promising..But  I am dreading Humeira's heartbreak.. poor girl! 

Thanks Nishita. If Zoya goes along with the plan, will anyone else find out? Will Dilshaad/Najma/Tanu find out? If Asya keep it as their secret, it could make for some interesting comical and romantic scenes. Either way, I am sure they will keep us entertained. You are right, Zoya doesn't have ego hassles but she has the fear of rejection esp after finding out bout her father's death recently
Well yeah.. but I don't think her fears are as deep as Asad's .. So she might force him to admit the real reason behind the proposal (If at all he truly does that) But she won't break it off with him.. Because, unlike Ayaan, Asad has no selfish motive behind the proposal.. and deep down, Zoya knows that..

delena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

Well yeah.. but I don't think her fears are as deep as Asad's .. So she might force him to admit the real reason behind the proposal (If at all he truly does that) But she won't break it off with him.. Because, unlike Ayaan, Asad has no selfish motive behind the proposal.. and deep down, Zoya knows that..

Well technically he does have a very selfish motive that we all love. He doesn't want to see Zoe leave...he can't live without her. Hopefully Zoe realizes his motive and gets him to actually admit to his feelings. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishitaraobheegi

qhid Senior Member
qhid
qhid

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Huh...Asad told Z?

I missed some part in the show...but if he did that's be so awesome...
I think Ayaan is acting like a jerk and he will be turned down by Humera eventually. As far as Z I think she is in love with Asad...so is Asad so I don't really know unless some other big thing happens , he will break off an engagement with her.

Is Z'd dad Asad's mortal enemy he may push Z out of his life, hurting her terribly in the process. Ayaan is dumped and Zoe is dumped and so they marry :)

bheegi

Go to top