Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Will The Sisters Accept or Reject the Proposals?

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Question of the day for everyone

Will Humeira and Zoya accept or reject their respective proposals? They both love their men but will they accept their proposals readily or feel insulted that the men are proposing out of coercion (Ayaan) or doing a favor to them (Asad)?

I can see the story going either way with both possibilities.

Would love to keep discussions healthy and please give reasons for either possibility.

I will post my impression after you all have made your proposalsWink

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

AAK-Starshinarecoupkash_meet10slovearmaanguru-ki-dewaanivm17qhidbindasssAsya6irock321Sana70tharaniierrahLionessxoPiu.-Siaa-ritukaprithvipkaps_vineeta_ksenSiri22.SoHu.sam.KaranShilpa:)exoLarmyKrrish4YouJeeLeZaraaMrDarcyfanGroverAddictneenabinuNithiya95..vidhi..viya.mallik4evaDreA

Chandani2392 Senior Member
Chandani2392
Chandani2392

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Well Humaira would reject If she finds out that it's all a big old deal.

But Zoya I think would probably accept because deep down she knows Asad loves her I think. Well he has feelings. Butt I think that she's try to get that out of him before she wholeheartedly accepts his proposal.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

slovearmaanfee-feeirock321GroverAddictMrDarcyfanbheegi

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
I noticed one thing. AsYa and HumAyan major things have happened in parallel with eachother. I remember when Humeira and Zoya have both been in TROUBLE at the same time. Zoya with Akram and Humz with that fake internet AASHIQ. Humz and Zoya's love lives SEEMINGLY parallel and especially right now witht he proposals! I feel like HumAyan and AsYa are MEANT to be. At least I REALLY HOPE SO. 

Anyways. i have no idea how its gonna go. I think in ASYa's case they are gonna keep up appearances and pretend but in doing so ACTUALLY realize they are in love with eachother and when its time to give up the facade, they might be conflicted at what to do.. Tell eachother they are in love with eachother or break the "fake" engagement off. Frankly I hope it ends the Proposal way for them..end meaning the track Day Dreaming .. i havent worked int he MSK angle in it though Dead

In HumAyans case..honestly I WANT for it to work differently. I want Humeira to get Aayans love but CORRECTLY. I dont want for her to be a trophy or a prize or some concession. She is a human being that her mother TRADED in lu of 1 crore. She is a DEALED prize and I HATE that thought. I want Aayan to if he gets engaged to her.. BE THERE FOR HER WHOLE HEARTEDLY. I dont want him to BACK out on her last minute or leave her or HURT HER. I want him to SUPPORT her and be there fore her 110% and I want for this to be BECAUSE of his promise to Zoya. I felt that promise was needed just for this purpose.  Then I truly want him to FALL in love with her just ACTUALLY getting to know her emotionally and on a deeper level...and i feel MAYBE at that point where Aayan HAS fallen for Humzie.. Humzie can learn about the deal and can cause some tension between teh TWO. I thnk there needs to be some kind of tug of war between them for their love to FLOURiSH. and for Aayan to realize his feelings.

Edited by LoveRosh - 08 April 2013 at 4:52pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10fee-feeAsya6ms.ObseSSeDLionessxoirock321adeeti10ritukaprithviNpdeepaprincess101.SoHu.sam.bheegiMILII_BAKSHI_Mickey_

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Sangeetha... Initially both the girls would agree for engagement as both of them are in love with their men... Zoya should think that was asad's style of proposal... N u know humeira situation... Finally after or b4 engagement... Zoya might over hear Asad talking to tannu(or it might be her plan) abt his proposal that it was just a favour or she is misfit n something... She might call off the engagement... N obviously if humeira comes to know that her marriage is a deal... She would definitely call off the engagement

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10bheegi

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
I think that it's possible that both will accept the proposals but may have to eventually reject them when it comes down to the wire, coz they both realise they don't want favours from their men they want their unconditional love!

Lets hope both sisters get that love they deserve! Coz the Siddiqui sisters are both classy girls who deserve the best!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 08 April 2013 at 5:23pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10ms.ObseSSeDritukaprithviNpdeepaprincessjojobheegiviya.mallik4evaMILII_BAKSHIxxMATSxx

princessjojo IF-Dazzler
princessjojo
princessjojo

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
I'm placing my bet on Humeria saying NO to the engagement/marriage this time around. I've always felt so since the time Razia initiated the deal. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepasam.bheegiMrDarcyfandelena90

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Zoya for one is not sure about herself, but she is smitten or affected by Mr. Khan and her Mr Khan is complicated and confused but he MIGHT love her too , whereas in Humaira's case, she knows for sure how much she loves Ayaan but also kind of sure he doesnt love her back..

But they both are strong in their values, so until Zoya gets her answer I am not sure she will accept the proposal unless there are some extra condition(Visa) and Humaira, if Ayaan keeps behaving the way he is, I am sure se will say NO herself..

They both dont want love as khairaat in the name of marriage, they want real love from marriage..

But its story, I even see lots of possibilities. Tanveer could play her "you dad is alive card" and Badi Bii could get the truth out in front of everyone right at 11th hour. If that happens, I am too scared to think beyond that..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 08 April 2013 at 6:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.bheegixxMATSxx

Champa2012 Senior Member
Champa2012
Champa2012

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Question of the day for everyone

Will Humeira and Zoya accept or reject their respective proposals? They both love their men but will they accept their proposals readily or feel insulted that the men are proposing out of coercion (Ayaan) or doing a favor to them (Asad)?

I can see the story going either way with both possibilities.

Would love to keep discussions healthy and please give reasons for either possibility.

I will post my impression after you all have made your proposalsWink

Humeira: If she comes to know that ayaan is marrying her for something other than love, she will reject it. she is one of those who has a lot of pride and self respect (in a nice way). But, how will she come to know about it is the question. Razia has made Ayaan swear that nobody will know about this deal of theirs.

Zoya: Why would Asad help her to stay there when there is no need for her to stay? So, unless something drastic happens which shows that Asad doesn't care about her at all, she would go ahead with the proposal.

That is my POV. But, if between all these things, Tannu somehow creates the drama of making everyone believe that she is carrying Asad's baby, then Zoya will quit and leave. I hope that doesn't happen.  At the same time, it depends on how Tannu is going to use Zoya to rub on Razia. Lot of probabilities in this track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.bheegixxMATSxx

Go to top