Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan & his role in Katrina's success (Page 9)

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jupiters_Cock

BeingHosna Newbie
BeingHosna
BeingHosna

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SingularlyGood

Originally posted by VictorLordJr

That's like saying Eva Braun is worse than Adolf Hitler or Monica Bedi is worse than Dawood Ibrahim. Yeah.. that makes perfect sense.

Yo I got like D's in history so you will have to tell me who those people are Big smileBig smileBig smile

But if he is as bad as people say . She was his friend and in love with him so what does that make her .
Even if she was his friend, lover what.ever, an accomplice to murder can NEVER be worse than a murderer. So, your statement that Katrina is worse than Salman holds no water
[/QUOTE]
Can u ask me what Salman is convicted as since u call him a murder?
can a bad person donate his bone marrow to a little girl who's in need for it? he doesnt owe anything to that little girl or her family, he didnt even know them but her mum requested every1 to go & do the check up to see if their bone marrow would match he donated his marrow to her, would a bad person do free live shows & event for ppl whom he knew didnt have money to pay him but need him so badly to perform? would a bad person arrange medical treatment to one rickshaw mans daughter? would a bad man support sarabjeets sisters & Sarabjeet? would a bad person support the great work SOMY ALI's  charitable NGO by doing conference & by donating 80 lacs? would a bad person even do what his own Charitable NGO is doing for poor indians with healthcare & education for the kids? would a bad person support his ex-grlfrnd sangeeta on her bad phase? would a bad person do so much for so many of his co-stars as salman have done? like Give me a break!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0Jupiters_Cock

BeingHosna Newbie
BeingHosna
BeingHosna

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeingHosna

Originally posted by VictorLordJr

That's like saying Eva Braun is worse than Adolf Hitler or Monica Bedi is worse than Dawood Ibrahim. Yeah.. that makes perfect sense.

Yo I got like D's in history so you will have to tell me who those people are Big smileBig smileBig smile

But if he is as bad as people say . She was his friend and in love with him so what does that make her .
Even if she was his friend, lover what.ever, an accomplice to murder can NEVER be worse than a murderer. So, your statement that Katrina is worse than Salman holds no water
Can i ask u what Salman is convicted as since u call him a murder?
can a bad person donate his bone marrow to a little girl who's in need for it? he doesnt owe anything to that little girl or her family, he didnt even know them but her mum requested every1 to go & do the check up to see if their bone marrow would match he donated his marrow to her, would a bad person do free live shows & event for ppl whom he knew didnt have money to pay him but need him so badly to perform? would a bad person arrange medical treatment to one rickshaw mans daughter? would a bad man support sarabjeets sisters & Sarabjeet? would a bad person support the great work SOMY ALI's  charitable NGO by doing conference & by donating 80 lacs? would a bad person even do what his own Charitable NGO is doing for poor indians with healthcare & education for the kids? would a bad person support his ex-grlfrnd sangeeta on her bad phase? would a bad person do so much for so many of his co-stars as salman have done? like Give me a break!
[/QUOTE]
BeingHosna Newbie
BeingHosna
BeingHosna

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Omniscient..

Katrina's success is katrina's! Salman helped her at the beginning yes but from there on, it's only her who should be credited for her success. Otherwise by your logic, salman is behind Zarine's and Sneha's failure but that's not really the case.
let me refresh ur mind by katrina's very succesfull story before Salman came in ... Umm let me see all her movies which she did was Flop, she didnt knew tbh how to act, yet she was extremely dedicated & hard working & kept going but nothing was really happening not many knew who she was also, Salman came into her life her first BIG BIG HIT was MPKK which was a movie produced by his Bro Sohail & Salman took her in this movie ONLY & ONLY coz of Salman she was in this movie, than she did movies with Akki which also did well on box office coz of their pairing, Salman was advicing her on whom to work with, which movies to do, even gave her alot of confidence & he believed in her when no1 did tbh, than in Partner David Dhawan the Director DIDNT WANTED Katrina to be apart of his movie but Salman made it happen, coz of Salman again she was given a successfull movie, Katrina have come long way since her start, I have never said that the credit should go to Salman for her Success i asked about his role in her success, coz he DID had alot to do with her success even Katrina admit it herself, so for ppl to be so ignorant & say that Salman had nothing at all to do what her success well i'd say watch Katrina's movies before Salman came into the pic & than watch the movies she did after he walked in her life, every1 knows that Salman had alot to do what Katrina's success, 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Jupiters_Cock

pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRK-BEBO

yeah he even helped somi ali, x, y , z and all his exes look alikes and still continue to do.

but sonakshi and katrina connected with the audience and others including his brothers didnt.Cool

SOMY ALI And KATRINAs LOOK ALIKEs, lucky no time for love heroine

And VEER heroine are SO PHAMUS, HOSNA ji, ki I can't even recall their

Names...they too were protege of SALMANS..LOL
OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Well and what is Karan Johan????
pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
The SALVATION army, I would say...ROFL

Go to top