Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman Khan & his role in Katrina's success (Page 8)

don12 Goldie
don12
don12

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amara_B

It;s not off-topic. In the original post both are mentioned, and it's said Salman got them both to the place they are at today.

My bad i should have been more specific...i wanted to say my post was off-topic and not yours since people were primarily were discussing Kat...

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Yes Salman helped Katrina by guiding her in the right direction and gave her the knowledge of how the industry works.

Rest was Katrina using that knowledge with luck & hard work made a name for herself. 

My respect grew for her when she acknowledged how Salman and Akshay helped her.

Not many people acknowledge who helps them and give credit for their help.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madridbriahna

BeingHosna Newbie
BeingHosna
BeingHosna

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
See my point was tht Salman had a big hand in the success i didnt meant as in tht HE made them the superstars they're today, but he helped them alot, he gave the advice on how the industry works, whom to work with, which director & producer to work with, actors to work with which film projects are worth being apart of ... when u do the right movies with the right ppl the audience will see ur talent in the movies, they'll acknowlegde u as the star or get to see u & realize hey who is this girl? tbh Aish isnt want Madhuri, Sridevi or Hema Malini even tho Hema is way older than Aish .. but these are like Legends they're the one who've given us back to back golden periods, i dont think any1 can even match to Madhuri's acting skills & dance same goes to Sri & Hema Ji 
when i posted this topic i just had seen alot of ppl saying that SALMAN didnt do ANYTHING at all for Katrina Kaif's Career, which i felt was wrong i just wanted to know what u guys felt if i was totally wrong or no
BeingHosna Newbie
BeingHosna
BeingHosna

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

No one is denying his help.. but we just disagree when people claim he is the "only" reason she is here today. Akshay and Salman both helped her but she is a beautiful and hardworking woman herself so there are several factors which made her what she is today.

And I've feeling this is going to be another one of the 100 Salman fans vs Kat fans threads Sleepy
I mean any1 no matter who u are if u dont work hard u cant become a successfull or a great actress/actor, Salman, Akki, Ajay, Aamir & all these guys who's like huge stars today all of them worked extremely hard to get to the position they are in today, just like Amit ji, Dharam ji, Dilip Kumar Saheb, Manoj Kumar, Rajesh Khanna who's concidered as legends to us all of these guys did the same, the hard work u do shows of the screen, Katrina give many films coz of being Salman's Girlfriend, I mean David Dhawan didnt even wanted her in Partner but y was she in tht movie? coz of Salman, he introduced her to so many ppl who casted her coz of him coz many ppl didnt even knew who she was, i'm not saying that Salman was the only reason y she is succesfull but my point is tht many Katrina kaif fans says tht he didnt  have anything to do with her success 
BeingHosna Newbie
BeingHosna
BeingHosna

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salrina_Ashvik

Hey dear i am a big sal-kat fans i jst luv dem 2ghtr..Yes sallu has helped kat nd kat also admitted it.Evn she alyz praise him infact she also said salman is d 1nly person who has faith on her still kat is called a user here why??Wht is her fault??

if u ask me i've always said that Katrina didnt used him coz if she had used only to get succesfull than she would have bashed him now in the media & started talking shit about him, Katrina & Salman have known eachother since 2002-2003 like for 10-11 years now ... they both have respect for eachother which is y they always talk nicely about eachother at any time, she do admit it, but i've alot of Katrina Kaif fans who's only her fans not fans of the Kat-Salman jodi tht says tht Katrina Kaif only got big coz of herself & Salman have nothing to do with her success & its all bullshit he never helped her etc etc so i just wanted to know ur guy's opinion on this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0_Sano_

BeingHosna Newbie
BeingHosna
BeingHosna

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tony_StraK786

well kat jo ha ajj khud apne waja se ha salman ne help ke ha zaroor but kat is kat becoz of herself 

agar aisa hota to where is zarine khan ,Sneha ullal and others and not to forget his bros LOL

P.S Big Salman FAn Wink
SO u are saying that Katrina would've gotten all this success without Salman? u dont think he helped her at all? i'm not saying he made her wt she is today, to become an actress or actor u've work hard & be dedicated 100% to ur work, but before Salman came into Katrina's life all her movies didnt worked at the box office they were all flops, her first major hit was Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya Who gave her tht Role Salman did, after this movie which was banned so many place & yet got a hit movie her acting career started of, Sneha Ullal & Zarine Khan if they'd worked hard they'd have been in the position as Kat is today, his Brothers are actually doing good dont forgot that Arbaaz was in Pyar Kiya To Darna Kiya, Dabangg & Dabangg 2 all of them was a success wasnt they? 
briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

katrina doesn't owe salman anything. salman needed a young one by his side when ash dumped him . he was suicidal. thank god kat arrived. if kat used salman to get into bollywood than salman too used her to beat his dukhi lonely life...just to show ash, look so what you left, i got another one.

salman fans should thank kat...she gave salman another life. salman introduced her into bollywood, and thats it. 

AND kat clicked with the janta. with her feet firmly on ground, with no attitude, arrogance..with her omph, sex appeal, and innocence...HIT!

Edited by briahna - 06 May 2013 at 4:45pm
OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Quite Frankly the Katrina Kaif biography can not be written w/o mentioning Salman's help.

Either can the Hrithik, Ranbir , Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi, Sajid-Wajid, HImesh, SLB so on and so forth.

Hrithik on record has said Salman was one of the very FIRST people to call and congratulate him on KNPH becoming such a big hit film.

But the Salman story can not be written w.o mentioning help from people he got.

It is not just connections it is about help.

SRK and Big B had no connections but I am sure film personalities helped them in some way. In terms of training etc.

Big B is another one that staffles me. His dad was like some famous dude. So he might not be connected literally but his dad must've had some clout. Like if my dad was Bill Gates that might not get me the best Hollywood films but he 100% can get me an entry

so Salman helped Katrina just like Akshay and others.

its all about helping others

I hope IF members go and give some people help today isn't that what is truly important

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jupiters_Cock

Go to top