Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan & his role in Katrina's success (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

well said. Honest analysis!

i have always said her success is her success! but yeah salman was the ticket- which we all know, i watched MPKK and i didn't even know her name then just that she is salman's new girl friend which did hype things up- there was this excitement surrounding her all of a sudden!

but yeah i started liking her post HKDKG where she was pretty good with akki and thats how her star power began to grow, after NL she was huge and rest became history! 

Audience like her for who she is not because salman has paid them to like her but yeah ticket was salman and even kat regards this for sure! 

i actually liked them together- they looked so cute in "wana spend the rest of my life with you" track in MPKK- just adorable!

u are my fav katrina fan and one of the few sane ones i  ever came across LOL just at look the 1st comment on page 2 ,,does this has ANYTHING to do with the topic Sleepy

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

awe! yayy me Big smile

thank youu :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeathstrokeFranco

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman Khan & his role in Katrina's success (Page 5)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yankees

IF-Rockerz

Yankees

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Kat is a hustler, she helped herself. She had that ambition and drive which carried her to where she is today. Salman may have had some contribution but you can't credit him for her success.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Franco

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Katz owes her entry into BW to Sallu and for the initial hype... But her pairing and her movies with Akki struck a chord... She is whatshe is today becos of herself...
You can lead a horse to the water but can't make it to drink it...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

FabericaYankeessunflower52Deathstroke.ProperPatola.Franco-koiza-Nishita123blue-ice

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
If any1 deserves credit for kat's success then  its akshay kumar IMO Its those flowerpot roles in akki movies that made her a star and her pairing with him  was a rage !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

don12KhayaliPulaoSalyanka

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Katrina's success is katrina's! Salman helped her at the beginning yes but from there on, it's only her who should be credited for her success. Otherwise by your logic, salman is behind Zarine's and Sneha's failure but that's not really the case.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

Yankees

IF-Rockerz

Yankees

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

If any1 deserves credit for kat's success then  its akshay kumar IMO Its those flowerpot roles in akki movies that made her a star and her pairing with him  was a rage !
No, I don't agree.. Akki films were pretty much failing at the box-office, if anything Kat helped him. More so, it's their combined pairing that struck a chord with the audience. They helped each other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeathstrokeFranco

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
double post

Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 09 April 2013 at 11:40am

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Yankees

No, I don't agree.. Akki films were pretty much failing at the box-office, if anything Kat helped him. More so, it's their combined pairing that struck a chord with the audience. They helped each other.
   but akshay was already on a golden run when NL and welcome happened ! He had lot of hits without katrina-heyy baby,bhool bhulaiya,bhagam bhag

Post Reply New Post

Go to top