Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan & his role in Katrina's success (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman Khan & his role in Katrina's success (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Salrina_Ashvik

Goldie

Salrina_Ashvik

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
If kat is a user dan why sallu still talks with her.He isnt a child dat he dsn't realize kat is using him.Same goes 4 sallu if he is a woman abuser dan why still kat goes to his house.U guys knw nothing abt dem bt jst luv to bash dem.But 4me salrina rocks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ILovePremsunflower52blue-iceTony_StraK786

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tony_StraK786

well kat jo ha ajj khud apne waja se ha salman ne help ke ha zaroor but kat is kat becoz of herself 

agar aisa hota to where is zarine khan ,Sneha ullal and others and not to forget his bros LOL
Lagta hai bachha bada ho gaya hai...such wise commentsStar

U r absolutely right Munna...Its like saying that all star kids should succeed because they have the support of their star parents...but look what happened...to Abhishek, Esha, Tusshar, randhir...there are so many who fizzled out...Does anyone think that Salman would have helped Kat more than what AB Sr would have done to help Abhishek...no way...there is no chance...AB sr is the star of the century...the biggest of them all...and yet Abhishek couldn't even maintain himself in the top 10??

Unless people have it in themselves...nothing works, no pushing, no contacts nothing...I am sure Salman did a lot for her...got her movies in the begining...just like AB Sr did for Abhishek...but there is only so much one can do...Kat is not struggling...she is the reigning queen of BW for the last three years...if anyone thinks that it was because of Salman...then I am tempted to say that Salman is what he is because he is a star sonLOLLOL...I mean if one is true ...why not the other...right?LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52MeherbaandesicrowdBazingaaBigbang_GD-koiza-Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged

blue-ice

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

well kat jo ha ajj khud apne waja se ha salman ne help ke ha zaroor but kat is kat becoz of herself 

agar aisa hota to where is zarine khan ,Sneha ullal and others and not to forget his bros LOL
Lagta hai bachha bada ho gaya hai...such wise commentsStar

U r absolutely right Munna...Its like saying that all star kids should succeed because they have the support of their star parents...but look what happened...to Abhishek, Esha, Tusshar, randhir...there are so many who fizzled out...Does anyone think that Salman would have helped Kat more than what AB Sr would have done to help Abhishek...no way...there is no chance...AB sr is the star of the century...the biggest of them all...and yet Abhishek couldn't even maintain himself in the top 10??

Unless people have it in themselves...nothing works, no pushing, no contacts nothing...I am sure Salman did a lot for her...got her movies in the begining...just like AB Sr did for Abhishek...but there is only so much one can do...Kat is not struggling...she is the reigning queen of BW for the last three years...if anyone thinks that it was because of Salman...then I am tempted to say that Salman is what he is because he is a star sonLOLLOL...I mean if one is true ...why not the other...right?LOL
 LOL na yeh na bolo yeh possible thori ha di

but but but kat ka posible ha 
i mean i dnt like kat she is not an actress LOL but wo jo ha apni balbote pe he ha Wink bare hone ke kia baat ha ma cmnts aise karta rehta hu LOLEmbarrassed
I know...its not possible ...abhi maine bola kahan hai...I said I am TEMPTED to say thisLOLLOL

Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

blue-ice

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _NaughtyBoy_

katrina doesnt owe any of her success to salman cos she got it herself but salman was what 'kapoor' name was for kareena when she was a flop actress ! Katrina fans might deny it but her first recognition in the media was as  salman khan's  girlfriend ! There were some ppl who didnt even know her real name but only that she is salman's girlfriend ! Its her popular pairing with akki from which her real stardom started

Exactly and this point some Katrina phans overlook which irritates others. Some dont appreciate what he did and instead go around calling him names, without his help she would not have gotten the needed edge,!!

Deathstroke

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salrina_Ashvik

Hey dear i am a big sal-kat fans i jst luv dem 2ghtr..Yes sallu has helped kat nd kat also admitted it.Evn she alyz praise him infact she also said salman is d 1nly person who has faith on her still kat is called a user here why??Wht is her fault??

Im also a huge SaL-KaT supporter and welcomeSmile!! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top